- This black and white bracelet features three rows of alternating glass pearls and black faceted glass beads. This chic bracelet is made of silvertone base metal and offers a stretch design for comfortable wear.
- Similar itemThe Pettal is the epitome of luxurious attire. Badgley Mischka unveils another stunning pump with beautiful white satin and eye catching brooch. A 5 inch heel, 3/4 inch platform and gathered chiffon vamp completes this high end look. Textile Upper/Leather Sole. white.
- Similar itemClusters of beautiful beads, sparkly gems and metallic sequins in a 3D floral effect cover this box clutch. Sure to win you compliments! With a glossy ball clasp and optional chain strap. Composition: Outer:100% Polyester Lining:100% Polyester.
- Similar itemPolished finishes are central to our new season jewellery. The AllSaints Nevena Tip Bracelet is a simple band enhanced by facetted glass tips. Wear it with sleek draped dresses and towering Italian boots. Measurements: 50mm x 55mm, opening: 27mm. AllSaints facetted glass tips. Hematite and black diamond finish.
- Similar itemYou'll adore the simplicity and lavish look of this Badgley Mischka style. The Cherise features a luxurious white satin draped throughout the entire silhouette. A dainty strap design, 5 inch heel and 1 inch platform perfects this special occasion pump. Textile Upper/Leather Sole. white.
- Similar itemAdd a flash of luxe and a glint of glam with this fabulous square clutch. Square clutch with allover pyramid stones. Removable chain strap. Slip pocket at interior. Clasp-latch closure at top. Plastic, Resin. Imported. Approximate dimensions: 5.5"L. 3.25"H. 2.25"D.
- LanvinSatin Bow-Back Platform PumpDetailsLayered in satin and topped with Lanvin's signature grosgrain, this bow-back pump is a fresh-faced take on a classic silhouette. Satin covers layered vamp and pointed toe. Tonal signature grosgrain perches at back side. 5" covered heel, 3/4" platform; 4 1/4" equivalent. Metallic leather lining; padded insole. Leather outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Similar itemFrench Connection cotton clutch bag is a sophisticated way to work embellishment this season. Mosaic Me Bag has a clasp fastening, an optional chain strap and an embellished and beaded outer. Length - 8 in; height - 5in; width - 2 in.
- Similar itemRounded faceted glass stones add instant chic to crisp, cool tones and shiny chains.