- Similar itemExploring the possibilities of steel, this contemporary side table plays with the fluidity of angles and curves. Awash in pastel color, its minimalist design exhibits a softly pure aesthetic.
- Similar itemCollection of lamps with white metal frame and removable and washable elastic fabric covering. Various sizes and various colours and patterns are available.
- Similar itemRoofer started from the idea of being able to use a soft module that could be used to cover a vast number of different fixtures. The actual form was inspired by roof covers found in Marrakesh, Morocco. Made of semi-rigid silicone, the Roofer's shingles are available in white or three color schemes (each scheme has three tones) or white. Available in three sizes. Roofer can be installed as a suspension light or the cables can be shortened to install it as a semi flush ceiling fixture. Includes polymethacrylate bottom diffuser disk to shield direct view of the lamps. Shingles are applied after installation. Features: Roofer collection. Design by Benjamin Hubert, 2011. Made in Italy. Material: Metal frame covered in tabs of a semi-rigid rubbery material, available in various colours A fabric diffuser encloses theinner part. Available in White, Grey, Green or Brown/Orange. Specifications: Dimensions (inches): Shade: 29.94Dia x 16.94H. Base: 4.88Dia x 0.688H. 98.44 maximum overall height. Lamp type: Halogen, Compact Flourescent. Bulbs: Halogen: 1 x 250W E26 (not included); Compact Flourescent: 1 x 32W E26 (not included) Technical Information: cETLus, DRY.
- Similar itemExploring the possibilities of steel, this contemporary cocktail table plays with the fluidity of angles and curves. Awash in pastel color, its minimalist design exhibits a softly pure aesthetic.
- Similar itemA pedestal of graduated spheres sets the contemporary tone of the Redford House Arden side table. Combining whimsy and elegance, this round accent table suits transitional spaces. 18"W x 22"H. Made from Pacific Northwest Alder wood. Shown in antique gold, choose from a selection of hand-lacquered finishes. Natural imperfections in the finish offer unique texture. Color may vary from piece to piece. If considering multiple pieces for a room, we recommend they be ordered at the same time to minimize variances in color.
- Similar itemPendant lamp with aluminum casing and stainless steel covering, hand wrapped with translucent polyester blend ribbon in white, cream, red or black. Lighting is two 54W T5 florescent bulbs. Lamp shade also available in classic cotton. Due to the translucent ribbon, when light colors are selected the fixture can be seen through the ribbon. Consult sales team for dimmable options. Features. Design: Joana Bover / 2003. Typology: Pendant lamp. Environment: Indoor. The glow of two energy efficient fluorescent lamps is framed by a shade of delicately hand-wrapped ribbon. Made of Fabric, Ribbon, Metal. Available in Red Translucent Ribbon, White Translucent Ribbon, Cream Translucent Ribbon, White Cotton lamp shade Specifications. Dimensions (inches): 38.19L x 82.28H. Square lampshade (inches): 5.91W x 38.19L x 3.54H. Earthing: Compulsory. Lamp Type: Fluorescent. Bulbs: 2 x 39 W MINIBIPIN T5. Voltage: 120 - 277V or 50 - 60Hz. Listing: cETLus.
- Similar itemExploring the possibilities of steel, this contemporary cocktail table plays with the fluidity of angles and curves. Awash in its natural color, its minimalist design exhibits a softly pure aesthetic.
- Similar itemCollection of lamps with white metal frame and removable and washable elastic fabric covering. Various sizes and various colours and patterns are available. Can be used as a ceiling or wall lamp.
- Similar itemVitra got its start in the 1950s manufacturing work by the Eameses and George Nelson. These days, the Swiss furniture company is an authoritative resource for world-class design. This glossy Metal Side Table is the handiwork of renowned French design duo Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec. Thanks to the harmonious contrast between its slender top and voluminous bottom, the unassuming aid makes an attractive addition wherever it stands. Designed 2004. Vitra makes innovative contemporary and classic furniture for the home, office, and public spaces. Designer: Ronan Bouroullec, Erwan Bouroullec. Care: Wipe with a damp cloth. Brand: Vitra. Finish: High Gloss, Powder-Coated. Material: Moulded And Welded Sheet Steel, Felt Glides. Origin: Italy. Color: Red. Measurements: H 15.50” W 12.50” D 12.50”.