- Similar itemThe fitted bodice of Alice + Olivia's 'Fila' dress is what promises a graceful, feminine silhouette. In a soft shade of cream with pretty pink lace detail throughout, wear this full-skirted design with high heels and a simplistic up-do. Zipped back, hook fastening. Fully lined. 65% Polyamide, 35% Polyester. Lining: 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane. Lining II: 100% Silk. Lining III: 57% Polyamide, 43% Polyester. Dry clean.
- Similar itemA signature style from the queen of quirk, Charlotte Olympia's "Dolly" pumps ensures your look a hint of retro glamour. The thick island platform keeps the towering stiletto heel wearable on the dance floor. 145mm-5.75" heel. 35mm-1.5" platform. Upper: Calf leather. Almond toe. Leather insole and sole with signature web plaque.
- Alexander McQueenCrystal Britannia Box Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsEvenings at the symphony will never be the same. Sarah Burton continues the Alexander McQueen tradition of evening clutches classic in size, but all their own with skull clasps and unique, textural patterns. Crystals enrich this potent purple minaudiere. Suede with tonal faceted crystals set on topstitched suede in Union Jack pattern.Golden Alexander McQueen signature hinged skull clasp set with pearlescent eyes and crystal details.Golden-framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners.3 1/2"H x 6 1/4"W x 2 1/4"D.Weighs approx. 1lb 5oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- The perfect Spring coat brought to you by Matthew Williamson, embroidered with cream rope detail and wooden beads at the cuffs for a unique dash of styling. Beautifully tailored into box pleats below the waist and subtle pleats at the neck, wear it with white jeans and ballet flats or a matching Matthew Williamson shift dress. 58% Cotton, 42% Polyester Dry Clean.
- Every wardrobe should contain at least one stop-and-stare party piece, and we've found our show-stopper in an ankle-length gown from Alessandra Rich. Known for her mix of modern cool and delicate whimsy, this lace-coated dress leaves nothing to be desired. The generous embellishment, from oversized crystals to beaded tassels add shimmer and sparkle, with gold stars on each sleeve for a hint of youthful charm. Keep accessories to a minimum to let it shine. Zipped back, hook fastening. Zipped cuffs, optional white belt. Partially lined. 75% Viscose, 25% Polyamide. Material II: 94% Silk, 6% Elastane. Material III: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane. Lining: 90% Cotton, 10% Elastane. Dry clean.
- The perfect coat for spring. Style this fresh, cocooning silhouette with tailoring for day or wear over a dress for summer events and weddings. Embroidered at the cuffs, it makes for a bold style statement. Product Details: The coat fastens with five concealed popper buttons down the centre front. The bracelet sleeves are trimmed with a raffia and beaded embroidery. There are two pockets in the front of the jacket. Pleats feature at the collar and back for a cocooning silhouette. The model pictured is 177cm/ 5'10'' and is wearing a size 8. Care Details: Dry Clean Only. Composition: 58% Cotton, 42% Polyester.
- Similar itemThe best way to step out in style? Snatch up any pair of Miu Miu's glittery platform pumps or ankle boots to make a statement with every outfit. Soft suede upper. Round toe. Angular cutout at covered vamp. Zip back closure with suede tassel pull; Glitter at back heel. Leather lining. Leather and rubber sole. 5½'' Glitter covered heel. 1¼'' Front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather / Fabric / Rubber; Italy;
- Alexander McQueenStudded Suede Skull Box Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsEvenings at the symphony will never be the same. Sarah Burton continues the Alexander McQueen tradition of evening clutches classic in size, but all their own with skull clasps and unique, textural patterns.Suede finished with gold round microstuds and hardware.Signature Alexander McQueen hinged skull clasp with glittery pave crystals.Leather shoulder strap; may be removed, slung across shoulder, or tucked inside.Leather lining. 4"H x 6"W x 2"D; bag weight: approx. 1 lb. 5 oz.Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- For this runway dress, the studio were inspired by Matthew's vision of a summer garden seen through a childu2019s eyes. Using couture-worthy techniques, they hand-cut innocent white flowers and appliquu00e9d them onto a lemon yellow base of petals and lace, finishing with a flourish of beads and crystals. As seen in British Vogue's Summer 2014 Catwalk Report. Product Details: The dress fastens at the centre back with an invisible zip and hook-and-eye fastening. It features a pocket in each side seam, as well as tuck details in the front and back of the skirt, and front bodice. It is composed of a floral lace base with embroidered, embellished flowers. It is fully lined and true to size. The model pictured is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 8. Care Details: Specialist Dry Clean Only. Composition: 76% Nylon, 24% Polyester.