- Similar itemAround the campfire or on a long-distance flight, this fringy vest from Ella Moss is a must-have layer.
- Similar itemShort, soft denim cut-offs with a raw hemline in a dark black wash. Sits at hips. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip fly with embossed button fastening. Tonal stitching & pocket studs. 5 pocket styling. Straight fit. Color: Black. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemIvory and burgundy cashmere wool blend cape-style coat from Adam Lippes featuring a shawl collar, a front button fastening, long sleeves, draped details and a long length.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar item100% Cotton. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 28cm/11", Waist 35cm/14". (Measured on UK Size 8). Machine Washable.
- Cusp by Neiman MarcusTiered-Fringe Leather Vest, CharcoalDetailsCUSP by Neiman Marcus leather vest in tiered fringe.Approx. 23"L front and 20"L back from shoulder to hem.Round split neckline.Sleeveless; wide shoulder coverage.Zip front.Smooth yoke.Tiered fringe falls down front and back over knit panels.Straight hem.Fitted silhouette.Polyester/spandex; polyester lining.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4.
- Similar itemCrafted from a warm cotton blend, this shawl-collar sweater vest features a cable-knit patchwork pattern at the front and a flattering wrap silhouette. Shawl collar. Faux-leather tabs secure with buckled closures at the left waist. Sleeveless wrap silhouette. Clean-finished hem. Shell: 60% cotton; 40% acrylic. Faux-leather tabs: 100% polyester. Machine washable. Imported.
- Similar item100% Cotton. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 24cm/9.5", Waist 37cm/14.5". (Measured on Uk Size 10). Machine Washable.
- Similar itemCreated to celebrate the launch of My Burberry, the new fragrance for women. A cotton gabardine trench cape with oversize buttons. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. With a hook-and-eye closure at the neck, the double-breasted piece falls symmetrically over the body, referencing cape designs produced by Burberry since the late 1880s. Gun flaps and a storm shield are inspired by the iconic trench coat, while a contrast check undercollar completes the design.