- Similar itemMilitary Sweater by AR SRPLS. Chunky ribbed pullover with dropped, contrast knit shoulders in a soft wool blend. Wide, round neck. Tightly knit shoulders. Long sleeves. Relaxed fit. Color: White. 70% Wool, 30% Acrylic. Made in Japan. Also available in Camo.
- Similar itemRed and grey wool asymmetric skirt from Comme Des Garçons Vintage featuring a concealed front fastening, an a-line shape, a straight hem and diagonal stripes. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemValentino head designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli continue to rock the fashion world with studded styling. This sandal's juxtaposition between ladylike and modern is just right-a surefire hit for both new and veteran Valentino fans. Details Glossy patent leather upper with contrast napa leather trim, straps and signature Valentino golden pyramid studs. T-strap with one strap across instep and one ankle strap that connects to halter strap for secure fit and. Pointed toe. 4 3/8" covered heel. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar itemOversized Blanket Coat From Lanvin. Cross-Over Shawl Collar And Double Snap Button Front Closure With Grosgrain Detail. Loose-Fitting Silhouette With Silk Lined Sleeves And Two Side Slit Pockets. 71% Wool, 29% Mohair With 100% Silk Lining, Dry Clean. Made In France. Available In Rasberry.
- Kay Unger New YorkFloral-Print Striped Ball SkirtDetailsCarmen Marc Valvo ball skirt featuring printed stripes over abstract floral. Natural rise. A-line silhouette; banded waist with pleats. Hidden back zip. Floor-length hem. Silk/polyester; polyester/spandex lining. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Kay Unger New York: Kay Unger New York had a vision: a collection of feminine day dresses, evening gowns, cocktail dresses, and suits that pair pretty color palettes with flattering silhouettes and perfect-fit tailoring. That vision manifests itself today in every piece.
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Mohair wool , 50% PA. Details: lightweight sweater, round collar, long sleeves, no pockets, lined, solid color, no appliqués.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Patent Sandal, IvoryDetailsGlossy patent leather upper with contrast napa leather trim, straps and signature Valentino pyramid studs. T-strap with one strap across instep and one ankle strap that connects to halter strap for secure fit. Pointed toe. 4" covered heel. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemOversized, wool coat with dropped shoulders, dolman sleeves & a slightly rounded silhouette. Notched lapel. Hidden placket. Button fastening front. Slit pocket at chest. Slant pockets at waist. Vented back hem. Fully lined. Color: Light Grey. 60% wool, 25% polyester, 10% polyamide, 5% other; Body lining: 100% cotton; Sleeve lining; 100% viscose. Made in Italy. Also available in Dark Grey.
- Similar itemThis skirt is straight off the runway and reflects our Warrior theme this Fall. It is a faux-wrap skirt made of stretch silk twill in our Abstraction twill print. The beaded waistband is elegant and contrasts nicely with the print of the skirt for an eclectic and boho-chic feel. Pair this skirt with our mirrored feather top for a runway look, or put on any silk top and booties for a Fall-ready look. Silk/spandex. Dry clean.