- Hard to find in this condition 1960s Bonnie Cashin fashion history that will never be out of style. Metal COACH tag behind kisslock and original vintage leather hangtag. Unlined, long leather straps Excellent condition, hard to believe this beautiful leather bag is from the 60's!
- This is a classic look that is sure to be always be on trend. These Mary Jane style platform pumps are dark nude in color and are made from a shiny patent leather-like material. Adjustable strap runs across the top of the open foot.. Product measurements were taken using ladies size 7. Please note that measurements may vary by size accordingly.. Factory Boxed & Packaged. High Quality Materials. Can Be Easily Dressed Up or Down. Product Code: F00913 SKU: F00913 Shoe measures 2.5 inches wide, at widest point. Shoe sole measures .25 inches thick. Shoe heel measures 5.5 inches high from back top of heel to sole.
- Similar itemAkris taffeta short parka with hidden hood. Approx. length: 24L down center back. Oversized collar; two-way zip front. Long sleeves; elastic cuffs. Angled front zip pockets. Relaxed silhouette. Drawstring hem. Silk; viscose lining. Dry clean. Imported of Italian material.
- Similar itemWaist Type:Low Waist. Closure Type:Zipper Fly. Pattern Type:Star. Material:Denim. Fit Type:Regular.
- Create the perfect polished look in the Candice pump from Trotters. Premium leather or suede uppers with patent accents. Features an adjustable buckle closure with gore at mary jane strap. Soft and breathable textile linings. Lightly cushioned footbed. Tonal patent wrapped blocked heel. Durable rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 2 1 4 in Weight: 10 oz Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Vintage YSL leather string closure bag is a very nice genuine vintage leather bag, no damage no leather stains. The strap is adjustable in length YSL logo on the outside and in. Saint Laurent bags
- Similar itemWaist Type:Low Waist. Closure Type:Zipper Fly. Pattern Type:Star. Material:Denim. Fit Type:Skinny.
- Boxy silhouette with quilted details for warmth. Oversized collar. Front zip and snap button closure. Long quilted sleeves. Waist flap snap pockets. About 25" from shoulder to hem. Recycled nylon. Machine wash. Imported. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size Small. - Wintersport Silver Puffer Jacket
- VERY Rare Dooney and Bourke All Weather Leather Black Leather Braided Medium Drawstring Bucket Bag Shoulder Bag - Exquisite!***This medium-sized style retailed for $270 in the mid-1990s. THE NECESSITIES:***THIS IS A VINTAGE ITEM. MY VINTAGE ITEMS MAY SHOW VARYING DEGREES OF WEAR, AS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL BELOW AND SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS.*** IF THE POSSIBLE POTENTIAL FOR ODORS IN A VINTAGE HANDBAG/ACCESSORY IS A CONCERN FOR YOU, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE VERY LAST PARAGRAPH UNDER NOTE/CONDITION SECTION. TY! D I M E N S I O N S: 9 inches (length) x 5.25 inches (depth/bottom gusset) x 11 inches (height)Strap-drop: ~14 inches (adjusts shorter from there via 5 notches on each side) THE FUN STUFF:Vintage Dooney Teton lovers and collectors, here's an extra special one for you! This is an especially rare, very beautiful and incredibly cool looking Dooney and Bourke (DB) All-Weather Leather (AWL) Teton Drawstring in all-black pebbled leather, medium DB drawstring size, and dubbed "solid," as in "solid color."These solid color Teton Drawstrings were first introduced into the Teton Collection in 1989, and that yr Dooney only released one color: black with black trim and strap, just like this one (though this one is from the 1990s)! These solidly constructed "solid tone" Teton Drawstrings, made in the USA, are considered to be a scarcity these days and quite a treasured find. This one's in super excellent vintage condition, too, showing very little wear (almost, but not quite, pristine vintage condition).And did you see the actual drawstring? One of the extra-special features of these solid Tetons is that they had colorful, two-tone hand-braided leather drawstrings, and this one's is in rich mahogany brown and black. So very eye-catching, and while it has its "pinked" decorative leather edges, just like the more common tri-tone Tetons, this beautifully crafted solid Teton's elegance is more understated, sleek and sophisticated, especially in all-black with the POP of color from the braided drawstring (and all of that gleaming brass that is in ab fab condition, too). And did you see how the center duck emblem is also in pebbled leather? That's also a variation on the more common Teton theme. Does it get any cooler than this? I'm in love again . ;)FEATURES: - soft, thick, supple Teton AWL pebbled leather (as opposed to stiffer DB pebbled leather) that has a wonderful feel/hand to it. Tetons in general were created in a softer DB leather, and because of this it can be quite hard to find them without at least some wear on them. - matching adjustable, removable wide, padded all-leather shoulder strap in black with solid brass buckles on each side - super accommodating and comfort-oriented strap (and this strap still has its original little leather bands on it on each side of the strap, too)- impeccable Dooney stitchwork- black pebbled leather leather duck logo/emblem on front- fully intact original DB sewn-in "Made in USA" tag with serial number on back - thick, pliable, hand-braided two-tone leather drawstring, leather banding and leather tassels (this is the most elaborate drawstring type offered on vintage DB AWL handbags)- solid brass hardware used throughout - official DB brass duck fob hanging from original matching black pebbled leather strap Unlike most other vintage DB AWLs, these drawstrings have no interior pockets. Also, these vintage DB AWLs are unlined - the interior lining is the suede back of the black AWL pebbled leather exterior.