- Similar itemProenza Schouler Smoke (grey) leather PS1 Large Leather. Flap front detailed with leather schoolbag straps; zip pocket and magnetic snap pocket beneath flap; zip pocket at back; flat stud detail throughout; brushed goldtone hardware. Added-security snap tab across interior top line; lined with Proenza Schouler logo-jacquard fabric; interior zip pocket. Flat top handle; flat, detachable, adjustable shoulder strap Metal hinge closure at flap front. 11" height x 14" width x 5" depth (approximately) 2.5" handle drop, 17.5" maximum strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Similar itemThis sleek cotton ripstop short from Lauren Ralph Lauren features a drawstring waist and cuffs that can be rolled up and secured with button-and-loop closures. Cotton. Machine wash. Imported. Drawstring waist with silver-tone grommets and tie caps, zip fly with button closure, belt loops. Two side slit pockets with ribbed trim, two back slit pockets, "RLR" logo detail at back right pocket. Optional roll tab cuffs with button and loop closure, 8.5" inseam.
- Christian Louboutin black velvet and pale gold glitter crisscross-pattern Suspenodo ballerina flats styled with a PVC and black patent leather trim. 0.5" (12mm) heel, approximately. Black suede and patent leather bow at pointed toe. Slip on. Signature red leather sole. Available in Black/Pale Gold. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemPierre Hardy metallic gold and silver patent leather point-toe flats. 0.50" (13mm) heel, approximately. Slip on. Leather sole. Available in Old Gold/Silver. Made in Italy.
- Similar item7 For All MankindRoll-Up Jean Shorts, Nouveau NY DarkDetailsDenim.Mid rise.Slim fit.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Short inseam with roll-up cuffs.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in USA of imported material.Designer About 7 For All Mankind:The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Christian LouboutinSweet Charity Small Spiked Crossbody Bag, BlackDetailsMatte calfskin with matte tonal spikes.Shiny gunmetal hardware.Chain crossbody strap pulls through top of bag, 24 1/2" drop.Magnetic-snap flap; leather and chain-mesh bow with dome stud band.Back slide pocket.Interior slide pocket; faille lining in Christian Louboutin signature red.4"H x 6"W x 1 1/2"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemFringe with benefits is this Cheyenne bucket bag from Cleobella. Features a leather exterior, a fringe trim, brass studs on the shoulder strap, fringe tassels on drawstring closure, and one interior zippered pocket. Fully lined.
- Similar itemLemon yellow patent leather 'Alina' ballerinas from Jimmy Choo featuring a pointed toe, a perforated detail, a slip-on style and a low block heel.
- Similar itemSlouchy, boyfriend-style shorts with a rolled cuff & overall distressed detailing in a dirty blue wash. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip fly with button fastening. 5 pocket styling. Silver button & pocket studs. Contrast topstitching. Sits at hips. Low rise. Whiskering & tears throughout. Cuff is tacked down. Relaxed fit. Color: Trestles. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.