- This is a picture of the early stage of the common landscape plant, the hosta. In this image, the flower is standing tall, straining to catch the late afternoon sun. It is printed on 23.5X16.5 inch mat surface fine art paper with a professional Epson printer and archival pigment inks, which produce a print guaranteed not to fade for hundreds of years. It is one of an edition of 50. The print is titled and numbered on the lower left front, and signed and dated on the lower right front, in pencil. The there is a one inch border on all sides. It was part of a five image First Place winning entry in both the International Photography Awards and the Prix de la Photographie Paris in 2010. This limited edition picture will make a statement about the owner's appreciation of nature as well as fine art nature photography.
- Similar itemPink 'Hope 2 C U' box clutch from Carven featuring a magnetic closure, a silver-tone chain shoulder strap, a print to the front and back, an internal slip pocket and a full lining.
- Double platforms- one hidden and the other exposed- pull double duty for this Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe pump in cheery coral. The additional height elongates the leg while the covered platform helps to maintain a sleek silhouette. Suede upper with tonal topstitch trim. 5 1/2" covered heel, 1 1/4" double platform. 4 1/4" equivalent. Signature snipped peep toe. Leather lining. Leather sole. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar itemFew flowers can match the beauty of the Azalea. And this incredible bouquet captures that beauty perfectly. With a perfectly rounded “full” bloom, it fills any room with color and sunshine. But it doesn’t end there: this substantial burst of color is supported by a timeless metal vase that perfectly (and we mean perfectly) accents the flower’s beauty. It’s also the perfect gift for that flower lover in your life.
- Similar itemCelebrate the colors and good feelings of springtime all year long with this stunning Peony Wreath. With a virtual cornucopia of warm, vibrant hues and differing textures, this is THE perfect wreath for those who appreciate the delicate beauty that nature provides. The wispy green leaves and stems provide the perfect visual offset, making this an ideal display piece for all seasons!
- MAGNUM PHOTOS The Swedish model Lisa Fonssagrieves posing for Schiaparelli clothes in Paris, 1952. PhotographSimilar itemDesign by Dennis Stock. Composition: Fine Art Giclée print, brown frame, Acid-free 100% cotton paper. Details: The Swedish model Lisa Fonssagrieves posing for Schiaparelli clothes in Paris, 1952 by Dennis Stock. Fine art giclée print on acid-free 100% cotton paper, brown wooden frame. 150-piece edition. Authenticated. Measurements of photographic print only: 20,5 x 20,5 cm. The Swedish model Lisa Fonssagrives posing for Schiaparelli clothes. Measurements: Height: 12.29 inches Width: 12.29 inches.
- Similar itemBlush Printed Clutch, crafted in blush colored resin with 'I Hope To See You' printed in cryptic text, is a fun take on the box clutch. Featuring silver tone box chain shoulder strap, interior slip pocket and magnetic snap closure. Made in Italy.
- Steal the show in these Christian Louboutin fishnet pumps flecked in glittery gold. Details Glittered fishnet mesh pump by Christian Louboutin. Mirrored specchio leather counter and collar piping. 4" covered heel. Pointed toe. Padded leather insole. Signature red leather outsole. "Follies Resille" is made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- This is a picture of a leaf of the common landscape plant the hosta. It was made one afternoon in June, and was lit by the rays of the late afternoon sun shining through an oak tree overhead. The dappled sun, together with the other details in the picture, combine to produce a winning image. This picture was one of a five image series which won First Place in the flora category of the 2008 International Photography Awards, and First Place in the entire Nature division of the 2009 Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3). The print was produced on mat surface fine art paper using archival pigment inks which will not fade for over 300 years. It is printed on 16.5X23.5 inch paper which produces a border of 1 inch on the top and bottom and about 3 inches on the sides. The print is titled and numbered on the bottom left front, and signed and dated on the bottom right front. It is one of an edition of 50.