- "Welcome to Mortem...
men, ye be warned." — @willofthewisp
- "Sights like this aren't all that uncommon in Mortem. Love is almost nonexistent, and lust is where it's at." — @willofthewisp
- "It's not that uncommon for a girl to drop her panties for the first guy she sees. There's just once catch...
once she uses him, she has to marry him." — @willofthewisp
- "That's not too bad... right? Not unless you happen to have children with him.
Once you have children with him- at least one boy and one girl- you have to finish the job." — @willofthewisp
- "You must kill him." — @willofthewisp
4% fiction 46% seahorse 35% talent and 65% water. Why be human?
- "They call the women of Mortem 'Black Widows'. They have no respect for the male population, unless they happen to be gay." — @willofthewisp
back-to-1996: “ soft grunge/ vintage :) ”
- "Boys grow up knowing that they have two options...
you're either gay, or a dead man walking." — @willofthewisp
Elizabeth // I like bands and stuff
- "That's pretty grim, any way you slice it." — @willofthewisp
priya, fifteen. i like strawberry cake and retro gaming, and i want to study social sciences when i'm older.♡
- "Maybe the talk of the rebellion will do away with all the senseless killing." — @willofthewisp
- "As of now, any woman refusing to kill her outdated husband is sent to the psychiatric ward, and kept there for life." — @willofthewisp
Sarah. 16. England.
- + niya. 16., ny. i love watching movies, sleeping, and listen to music. that's it. / -
- Elie Saab's Full Sequin Thin Strap Gown is red-carpet worthy and exudes elegance.
- Composition: 100% Rayon. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, short sleeves, front closure, hook-and-eye closure, multipockets, no appliqués, cardigans.
- Sweet sophistication: whisper-thin silk, exposed seams and a beautifully streamlined shape. Silk georgette. Loose fit. Button closure. Three-quarter roll-up sleeves. Patch pockets. Import. Dry clean. Madewell.com only.
- Material: Modal 100%
- Rugged, high quality clothing designed for an active lifestyle. Shop guy's jeans, tees, hoodies, sweaters, outerwear, sweats, fragrance & accessories. Cool, casual clothing designed for a fun, energetic lifestyle. Shop girls' jeans, tees, hoodies, sweaters, outerwear, fragrance & accessories.100% cotton, supersoft and lightweight, draping ruffle trims with pretty floral embroidery and eyelet detailing, delicate lace trim at neckline, logo engraved button closure, soft internal drawcord at waist, adjustable straps, easy fit, imported
- アンティークレースを使って ひと針ひと針丁寧に仕上げた 一点物になります。
- Reiss full gathered skirt. Alana in black is a high waist flared skirt. Gathered at the waist with mini pleats, this full skirt is fully-lined, has side pockets and secures to the left with a concealed zip fastening.
- The model is wearing size s.
- Black cotton silk maxi skirt from Emilio Pucci featuring an elasticated waistband,a horizontal seams at the top section and lace detailing also on the hem.
- Priestleys Vintage – Cristen, womens 1970’s hooded black wool cape with a single toggle shoulder fastening. The cape is unlined, open at the front and sits at mid calf to floor length. An original and unique vintage piece. This piece has been lovingly restored by Priestley’s Vintage for you, any imperfections which may have occurred through the years only add to the individuality of this garment. Vintage fabric.
- Rag and Bone leather oxford shoes. Patent panelled, round toe. Lace up front.
- Height 36cm Width 40cm. Single mixed metal chains and leather strap. Zip closure. Draped metal and leather chains at front. One interior sip pocket. Two internal patch pockets. Fully lined.
- This bracelet from Mizuki is perfect for layering, black macrame cord that is woven with a crescent moon made of blackened 14 karat yellow gold and black diamonds. Adjustable and finished off with faceted yellow gold beads
- Cashmere Blend, hooded scarf with extreme scarf detail and external seams. Hood Height: 36cm Scarf Length: 240cm 33% Viscose 24% Nylon 18% Lambswool 16% Cotton 5% Cashmere 4% Angora
- "...Mortem..." — @willofthewisp