- "A wooden heart on a chain is a perfect accessory with so many outfits!" — @mamakbest
Handmade Heart Necklace. - Heart suspended from an antique 12.5 in. brass chain. - Made From Birch Wood ( Grain & Color may vary) - Charm measurement
- "Heart Shaped YSL Earrings will surely make someone's heart pitter patter!" — @mamakbest
- "Could this be cuter?" — @mamakbest
A modern minimalist locket necklace adorned with a small flat sterling silver heart that I have filed and given a matte brushed finish. The round vintage locket has a lovely rich natural patina and is made of brass. Each locket will vary in patina, but they are all fairly similar. 20" sterling silver chain, components and sterling spring clasp. Vintage brass locket measures 25mm. This item is made to order so please allow an extra 3-4 days production time. To see some of my other items:
- "Chainlink heart ring, fits any finger!" — @mamakbest
My second chain ring design - also very delicate and pretty! Chain rings are so light you will barely notice it on your finger. The heart is hand-formed by me, so each may vary slightly. Also shown in the pictures is the Tiny Infinity Chain Ring: https://www.etsy.com/listing/103055573/ • the listing is for 1 ring • gold filled or sterling silver chain and components • gold filled or sterling silver heart (~6 mm) - very small • size 3 - 9, please indicate at checkout *make sure you know your correct ring size, as these need to be 'rolled' down your finger and if it's too big, it will come right off and if too small, will not pass the knuckle.) + gift box www.etsy.com/listing/102750675/ + store policy www.etsy.com/shop/FancyLemon/policy + visit fancylemon.wordpress.com for news and updates!
- Lovely little heart earrings - these are very delicate and dainty! You will receive one pair of earrings in your choice of either gold filled or sterling silver. They come with silicone earring backs in a small gift box. Each and every single one of these are handmade to order - there may be some variations in the shape/size. • the listing is for 1 pair of earrings, choose from gold filled or sterling silver • gold filled or sterling silver wire • size of each heart - about 1/4" (~6mm) • gift box included. + store policy www.etsy.com/shop/FancyLemon/policy + visit fancylemon.wordpress.com for news and updates!
- "DIY Heart Friendship bracelets" — @mamakbest
As the month of love approaches, we thought we'd combine friendship and hearts into one Valentine's Day themed tutorial: a heart patterned friendship bracelet! Using some candy-colored embroidery floss and your familiarity with the chevron friendship bracelet, you'll be able to whip up one of these tokens of love in a heartbeat. You'll need: 2 colors of embroidery floss scissors tape or clipboard Creating a heart pattern involves just a simple modification to the chevron patterned friendship bracelet. Start by cutting 4 strands of each color, at about 24 inches each, for a total of 8 strands. Alternate the thread colors before tying them together in a knot. Remember to leave at least 3 inches of slack. Tape the knot to a flat working surface or clip onto a clipboard. Separate the threads into 2 sets, 2 of each color on each side. Arrange the strands in an alternating, mirror-image pattern with the outside threads matching and so on moving inwards. Start on the left side with the outermost strand (shown here in red) and make a forward knot by creating a 4-shape over the 2nd strand (shown here in blue), loop it under and back through the opening. Pull up and to the right to tighten. Make the same knot twice everytime. Continue knotting over each color, towards the right, until the outermost color has carried over to the middle. This is one half of the chevron pattern. Pick up the outermost strand on the right side (show here in red) and make a backward knot, creating a reverse 4-shape over the 2nd to last strand (shown here in blue), loop it under and back through the opening. Pull up and to the left to tighten. Don’t forget to knot twice! Continue knotting towards the left until the outermost strand reaches the middle. Tie a backwards knot with the two middle strands to connect the two halves. Don't forget to always knot twice! Continue onto a second row using the same method. Two normal, chevron rows are complete. Now, it's time for a
- "Vintage Heart Locket." — @mamakbest
- Jennifer Meyer 14k gold cable chain bracelet with 18k gold heart charm. 18k gold, 14k gold . 1mm band width, 6.5" interior circumference (approximately); 7mm charm drop, approximately . Spring ring clasp . Made in U.S..
- Wooden hearts sweeten a thin, gold-plated cuff. 14k gold plate. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS: Diameter: 2.5in / 6.5cm
- "The little ring from Catbird warms my heart!" — @mamakbest
We are the Brooklyn mecca for all things sparkly and exciting. Our favorite things include non-traditional wedding rings, stacking rings and a wide range of gifts. Both strange and romantic. We curate and edit the heck out of what the world has to offer and serve it to you on a shining 14k gold platter. We are located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and on-line.
- This gold-fill necklace features a textured heart charm. Logo disc at ring clasp. * 16"" (41 cm) long. * Made in the USA.
- Elsa Peretti® Full Heart black cuff in ruthenium, small.