- Similar itemThe design of this necklace is inspired by a blue pond found in old Persian houses filled with red and orange gold fish. Materials: steel loops covered by blue and orange beads. These necklaces are a fusion inspired by Persian mosaic art and ancient body armour. Their elegance represents the strength and beauty of the Eastern arts. These necklaces are individually designed and handcrafted by myself in the style of ancient “chain mail” armour with unique colours and styles. Please message me if you have any questions at all.
- Similar itemEowyn’s Sword
- Stippled sterling silver/black diamonds. Imported. Black diamonds:15 ct. T.w. 25Mm wide. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced. All gemstone carat weights (ct. T.w.) are approximate; variance may be .05 carat. Almost all gemstones and black diamonds have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care. Gemstone Treatment and Care.
- Similar itemThis bracelet by Eddie Borgo is refined with lavish pavé cones of cubic zirconia on rhodium finished brass. Modernly elegant, this piece features a box insert side-lock closure with chain and hinge. Brass with cubic zirconia. Made in the USA.
- No item description
- Similar itemThree sweeping soft rubber wings form this organically shaped statement piece. Wear as a necklace or with a chain linking around to the back of the neck. This piece has moveable parts so will appreciate being taken care of!Each necklace will be unique, the colour finishes mix subtle metallic tones with distressed finishes. If you'd like a dramatic mix of steel and gold plated chain (rather than simple steel) send me a message.
- Similar itemHematite silver brass chain bracelet from Marc By Marc Jacobs featuring a brand embossed turn lock fastening.
- Similar itemThe MILADY RING is made of four skulls which set an amethyst cushion stone. It is black rhodium sterling silver.
- Similar itemSterling silver/darkened sterling silver. Imported. 27Mm wide. Toggle clasp. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced. Gemstone Treatment and Care.