Sale / PriceAll
- Vanessa Bruno
- Vanessa Bruno Doma A-line leather skirtIn a rich shade of burgundy, Vanessa Bruno's supple leather skirt is perfect for autumnal days. The slightly flared, midi silhouette comes with a host of styling possibilities: tuck in a sweater and ground with pumps, or try a pair of thigh-skimming suede boots to tick off another key AW16 trend.?
- Vanessa Bruno Gregor sequin-embellished pencil skirtVanessa Bruno's pale-gold Gregor pencil skirt is perfect for evenings out. It's densely covered with light-reflecting micro sequins, and finished with a waist-defining grosgrain band and light-beige crepe trim at the hem. Highlight the subtle shimmer with a neutral sweater.
- Vanessa Bruno Ghali broderie anglaise cotton maxi skirtVanessa Bruno's 'Ghali' maxi skirt is cut from airy broderie anglaise cotton. This billowy piece sits at your natural waist and is fully lined for opacity. It's designed with carefree summer days in mind, so style it with a breezy blouse and sandals. Shown here with: SEA Blouse, Simon Miller Bucket bag, ATP Atelier Sandals, Isabel Marant Rings, Arme De L'Amour Ring.. White broderie anglaise cotton.. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side.. 100% cotton.. Hand wash.
- Vanessa Bruno Gilson printed silk-voile maxi skirtVanessa Bruno's maxi skirt is adorned with pretty plum and brown flowers that subtly pop against the green backdrop. Cut from weightless silk-voile, this unlined 'Gilson' style sits at the slimmest part of your waist before falling to a softly gathered hem. Wear yours with a tucked-in sweater and sandals. Shown here with: Vanessa Bruno Sweater, Chloé Shoulder bag, Gianvito Rossi Slides, Chan Luu Bracelet.. Multicolored silk-voile.. Concealed zip fastening along side.. 100% silk.. Hand wash.
- Vanessa Bruno Cotton Jacquard Mini SkirtThe crossover front of Vanessa Bruno's jacquard skirt makes it a modern choice, while bright white coloring makes it an essential for the warm summer months * White jacquard cotton, zipped closure, rounded asymmetric hem * Slim fit, short length * Wear it with a strappy top and a pair of wedges
- Vanessa Bruno Gilson silk maxi skirtWith every seasonal collection, model turned designer Vanessa Bruno continues to epitomise understated bohemian design. New to her SS17 edit, this silk maxi skirt captures the brand's penchant for elegant silhouettes thanks to its tiered, dropped hem that skims just above the ankle. Structured at the waist, the dainty floral print finish softly takes on a romantic appearance that's fitting of the current season. Vanessa Bruno silk maxi skirtZip fastening at sideStructured waistband, all over floral print, tiered, flare panel at bottom100% silkDry cleanTrue to SizeSize 8: Length 42”Model is 5ft 10 and wears a size 8
- Vanessa Bruno Frederique floral-print pleated crepe skirtVanessa Bruno tackles AW16's must-have pieces with typical femininity. This navy crepe Frederique skirt is cut to the season's essential midi length, pleated for breezy movement, and printed with a vibrant, multicoloured floral design with a folkloric feel. Make it work for transitional days with a roll-neck sweater and block-heeled pumps.?
- Vanessa Bruno Falga suede A-line skirtThis black suede Falga skirt epitomises Vanessa Bruno's effortlessly chic aesthetic. It fits high on the waist and flares into an A-line shape that's artfully accented with leather-lace detailing. Enhance its elegant feel with a slinky blouse and feminine heels.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Vanessa Bruno Gregor sequined crepe skirtVanessa Bruno's 'Gregor' skirt is decorated with scores of silver sequins that gently catch the light. Cut from crepe, it sits at your natural waist and hits just above the knee. Style it with the matching 'Gerard' top to dinner or with a tee and sneakers at the weekend. Shown here with: Victoria Beckham Pouch, Mercedes Castillo Mules.. Silver sequined crepe.. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side.. 100% viscose; trim: 100% polyester.. Dry clean.
- Vanessa Bruno Fabio embroidered pleated-cotton skirtVanessa Bruno takes inspiration from traditional Slavic motifs for AW16. This black cotton mini skirt is detailed with cream, blue and olive-green embroidered trims, and finished with a lustrous satin waistband and tiered hemline for feminine definition. Try yours with the label's Freely roll-neck sweater and ankle boots for a classically chic day look.
- Vanessa Bruno Edessa suede skirtVanessa Bruno proves suede can work for the warmer months with this beige Edessa mini skirt. It sits high on the waist, has a slim fit, and is finished with a pretty scalloped hem. Enhance the 1970s feel with a tucked-in blouse and tan accessories.
- Vanessa Bruno Silk Flared SkirtRendered in breezy yet sumptuous silk, this effortlessly elegant skirt from Vanessa Bruno adds bohemian appeal to your new-season style * Elasticized gathered waistband, sheer overlay with opaque underlay * Fluid silhouette * Pair with a silk top, platform sandals, and a leather bucket bag
- Vanessa Bruno Asymmetric SkirtIn pitch black with a contemporary asymmetric hemline and plenty of volume, we love the modern drama of this full-length skirt from Vanessa Bruno. Wear it for day or after-dark, just tone down with a print tee and slip-on sneakers or make fancy with a silk blouse and stilettos.
- Vanessa Bruno Leather SkirtInvest in a leather skirt for a staple with longevity. This black style from Vanessa Bruno is cut with a longer length, making it easy to dress formally for business, or make fancy for the bar * Black leather * Slim fit * Wear it with a chunky knit and pumps to keep it polished but comfortable
- Vanessa Bruno Cotton SkirtFrom the flattering midi length to the delicate embroidery, there's nothing not to love about this ladylike skirt from Vanessa Bruno. Pair with a tonal top for a romantic summer look * White cotton, tonal embroidery, elasticated waist * Slim fit, midi length * Wear it with wedges to show off a flash of tanned skin