- Similar itemNavy blue wool duffle coat from Carven. Oversized split collar. Concealed button fastenings and embossed toggles on cream cord. Long sleeves with single button cuffs. Two front pockets. Rear split. Fully lined. Dry clean only.
- Diane von FurstenbergJillian Crisscross Strapless DressDetailsDiane von Furstenberg "Jillian" jersey dress. Approx. 42"L from shoulder to hem(size 4). Scoop neckline; scoop back. Sleeveless with intertwining straps. Side zip. Shift silhouette. High-low hem. Silk. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Diane von Furstenberg UFFIE t-strap sandal in camel/blackDesigner About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Shimmer in gold with these opulent sandals courtesy of Christian Dior! Smooth leather with rhinestone accent upper. Rounded open toe. Buckle strap around ankle. Leather lining. Leather sole. 4½" Stiletto heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemStunning diamante encrusted clutch with small clasp. Perfect for special occasions.
- Similar itemEscadaCap-Sleeve Ruched Dress, PurpleDetailsEscada dress. Approx. 43"L front, 42" back, from top of dress to hem. Asymmetric bateau neckline. Short sleeves. Fitted silhouette with figure-skimming ruching. Pencil skirt with knee-length hem. Hidden back zip. Viscose/polyamide/spandex. Made in Slovenia of Italian materials. Designer About Escada: Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemThe Isabel de Pedro shawl collar coat makes a sophisticated statement this winter. A requisite to exude luxury layering throughout the cooler months, this coat by Isabel de Pedro offers contemporary design with a clean cut finish. Simple yet infused with sharp appeal, step up any looks with this Isabel de Pedro coat. 80% lana wool, 10% polyamide, 10% canvas. Lining: 100% acetate. Professional clean. Shawl collar coat. Oversized collar. Belted waist. Wrap front. In-seam pockets. Asymmetric hemline.
- Similar itemTransparent 'Egg' double clutch from Golden Goose Deluxe Brand featuring a top zip closure, a front logo patch and a contrasting blue and grey striped detachable pouch pocket with a glitter embellishment.
- An alluring dress sandal for perfectly elevating your sunny-season style to enviably luxe heights. Metallic stiletto heel. Open toe. Strap at toe. Cutout vamp. Ankle cuff with filigree-embellished plate at front. Rear zipper closure. Material: Leather. Imported. Approximately 4" heel height, 0.25" platform.
- Finish off this captivating strapless number with strappy metallic pumps for a luxe head-to-toe look.