- Similar itemWhen you feel enlightened, is it like brightness emerging from darkness? Or is it deeply saturated colors infusing a white space? Either way, this piece—with its bold strokes and impasto-inspired texture—might just inspire you to get there. Multicolor. 46"W x 46"H. Cotton canvas, fir wood, paint.
- Similar itemInspired by the lush, foliage-dense landscape of her Los Angeles home, artist Alexandra Carter brushes a luxuriant bouquet of leaves and grasses in verdant greens and extravagant washes. Although appearing as a traditional watercolor, her work is the result of an unusual technique by which Carter applies pools of ink to waterproof yupo paper, allowing the pigment to traverse across the non-porous surface in unpredictable ways. Our limited-edition giclée reproduction of the original painting is printed on paper and hand signed by the artist. Presented in a single white mat, the print is framed in pine with a matte white finish. Artist: Alexandra Carter. Giclée print on paper, hand signed by the artist. Pine frame with matte white finish. Glass. Numbered print of 475 editions. Hang with D rings provided; do not hang with wire. Dust with dry cloth. Made in USA.
- Similar itemOriginal illustration is a Scraper board. A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Limited edition print of 150. Printed on high quality archival Bockingford Watercolour paper
- Similar itemThe Glimpse art sparks imagination and intrigue with interpretive abstract brushstrokes. Dazzlingly modern, this framed canvas piece energizes in a bright rainbow of hues. Artist Carol Benson-Cobb. Available in several sizes. Pinks and oranges over neutral background. Gallery-quality giclee. Floating wood frame with several finish options. Images for sample purposes; final may reflect slight color and/or ratio variance. Made in the USA. 18"W x 18"H - Set of 2. 24"W x 24"H. 30"W x 30"H. 36"W x 36"H. 42"W x 42"H. 48"W x 48"H.
- Similar itemDesigner: Parvez Taj. Paper Flowers 2, a giclee on canvas print. Part of the limited editions collection, spring 2005. High quality original contemporary artwork for the modern home. The canvas print, Paper Flowers 2, is part of the Limited Edition Collection, fall 2005. The designer, Parvez Taj uses film, software, UV ink and canvas/paper for each art piece. It's a giclee canvas print and each piece is signed and a limited edition of 500. Parvez Michel, Inc. Creates and sells original, contemporary art through a combination of style, quality and price. Parvez Michel connects the out-of-reach luxury art world with the modern fashion-conscious home decorator by delivering high quality artwork that is both affordable and hip. Fashioned for urban sensibilities, Parvez Michel’s art reflects and responds to the contemporary lifestyle. Born and raised in Canada, Parvez currently lives and works in Los Angeles. In addition to his short movies, sculptures, and painting, Parvez is pioneering Ultra Violet ink technologies as a fine art medium. The canvas print is available in stretched canvas frame and stretched canvas in a floater frame. Materials: Giclee canvas print. Options/Finishes: Dimensions: W 36" x H 24" W 45" x H 30" W 60" x H 40", freight additional.
- Similar itemUsing a wet-on-wet technique, artist Susan Hable Smith of Hable Construction applies stripes and dots of water pigment to still-damp painted leaf shapes. Brown and black dissolves, spreads and pools, mimicking the fascinating coloration and patterning of natural feathers. Each giclée print of the original watercolor painting is reproduced on deckle-edge paper and presented in a clean, black-finished pine frame. Artist: Susan Hable Smith of Hable Construction. Giclée print on paper. Pine wood frame with black finish. Glass. Hang with D-rings provided; do not hang with wire. Dust with dry cloth. Made in USA.
- Similar itemHigh quality print on archival quality Bockingford A3 watercolour paper, from original pen and ink illustration for my new project. Limited Edition of 150. White border for framing.
- Similar itemPlay it again. Country on the Radio plays to the tune of Americana, remixed. Inspired by his hobby of restoring vintage objects, artist Brett Whitacre purchased this radio from a flea market, refitted it with a modern sound system and added the script "Country" logo salvaged from an American vehicle. In his original artwork, Whitacre reverse spray-painted the image on a found window from the alleys of Chicago, and digitally replicated it on canvas. The authentic texture and color achieve Whitacre's goal to "make it look as real as possible—something I was just beginning to practice as a painter." brett whitacre. Influenced by vintage and modern advertising, and American history, Chicago-based artist Brett Whitacre creates urban pop art from reclaimed objects, such as old window panes, television sets and luggage. Juxtaposing old and new, he applies his vivid imagery to these unconventional surfaces through a variety of techniques, including illustration, reverse glass painting, stencil work and spray paints controlled by tape and other materials. The resulting work is definitively modern with a contrasting rustic warmth. CB2 Edition LMTD: CB2 Edition LMTD original works are offered one time only in a small reserve. This special CB2 Edition LMTD print has a limited-edition release of 250. Details and Dimensions: Country on the radio print. 20"Wx16"D. CB2 Edition LMTD print by Brett Whitacre. Digital print on canvas. Engineered wood frame. Wipe with clean, dry cloth. Made in China. Overall Dimensions: Width: 20" Depth: 16"
- Similar itemSweet spot. Just the Icing celebrates artist Kent Youngstrom's sweet tooth in a handpainted original work. Abstracting the art of icing, layers of rich texture meld to epic scale in shades of grey and white. Following his own intuitive recipe, Youngstrom generously coats the canvas with acrylic paint, layered with abundant molding paste, topped by spontaneous swirls of acrylic. Combed with linear brush strokes, the tactile surface reveals underlying layers of depth and dimension. The densely textured composition expresses Youngstrom's belief that no matter the cake, "What I really want is just the icing. Because the art is in the icing." kent youngstrom Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Kent Youngstrom is a storyteller. Through acrylic and oil pastels, he expresses a journey of emotions on canvas. Youngstrom's background in graphic and interior design is evident in his bold use of color and form. CB2 Edition LMTD: CB2 Edition LMTD original works are offered one time only in a small reserve. This special CB2 Edition LMTD print has a limited-edition release of 200. Details and Dimensions: Just the icing painting. 36"Wx48"H. CB2 Edition LMTD painting by Kent Youngstrom. Acrylic paint on canvas over kiln-dried pine wood. Wipe with clean, dry cloth. Made in USA. Overall Dimensions: Width: 36" Height: 48"