- Take on the role of designer and master the art of Charlotte Olympia by creating your own Dollys. Put on the glitz and blitz through the seasons in first class style with the iconic higher-than-high heel and island platform and the pretty in pink suede pump that will be adorned with your very own signature crystal-embellished design. 140mm-5.5" heel. 40mm-1.5" platform. Upper: Calf leather. Almond toe. Comes with stick-on crystal and glass bead transfer. Leather insole and sole with signature web plaque.
- Similar itemValentinoStudded Mini Crossbody Bag, RedDetailsVitello leather with Valentino Rockstud pyramid stud detail.Platino-finish hardware.Adjustable, studded shoulder strap with 25 3/4" drop. Fold-over top with flip lock.Inside, fabric lining; one open pocket. Weighs 15 oz.5 1/2"H x 7 1/2"W x 2 1/4"D.Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemGucci white canvas flora print open toe high heel shoe with a small platform. Taupe leather bar at front with gold trim. Fully leather lined, leather sole and leather heel.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Mini Crossbody Bag, BlackDetailsVitello (calfskin) leather with platino hardware.Signature Rockstud pyramid stud trim.Adjustable, studded shoulder strap with 25" drop. Flap top with flip-lock closure.Inside, one open pocket; cotton canvas lining.Weighs under 1lb.5 1/2"H x 7 1/2"W x 2 1/4"D.Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemFuchsia wool blazer from Gianfranco Ferre Vintage featuring notched lapels, a double breasted front fastening, long sleeves and a straight hem. This item fits true to size. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. From 1980.
- Similar itemNarrow toeline. Leather sole. Covered spike heel. Replacement heel tips. Protective shoe bag. Composition: Leather. Measurements: Heel height: 4.5 Inches, Platform height: 0.6 Inches.
- Similar itemPink linen blazer from Yves Saint Laurent featuring wide lapels, a breast pocket , a single front button fastening, two front patch pockets and long wide sleeves with single button fastening cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemRebecca MinkoffMini MAC Core Crossbody Bag, AlmondDetailsEquipped with all the signature hardware, the Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC crossbody simplifies a day on the go with a fuss-free strap and easily accessible outside pocket. Leather with light golden hardware.Removable chain and studded leather crossbody strap; 22" drop.Zip top with long leather pulls.Front zip pocket covered by lobster-clasp flap.Inside, two open pockets; fabric lining.Metal feet protect base of bag.6 1/2"H x 9"W x 1 1/2"D.Weighs 1lb. 11oz.Imported.Designer About Rebecca Minkoff:Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.
- Christian LouboutinBianca Patent Leather Platform Pump, BlackDetailsPatent leather upperLow-cut vamp and sides lengthen legs.Round toe sits atop 1 1/4" tonal platform.4 3/4" covered heel; 3 1/2" pitch equivalent.Leather lining and padded insole.Signature red leather outsole."Bianca" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.