Shop this look
- Exotic and romantic, this fruitwood barrel is covered in supple, distressed brown leather. Each piece is hand painted for a truly unique treasure. Chateauneuf du Pape, or "New house of the Pope" is a region in Southeast France famous for delicious wine. Capture a bit of culture and rustic allure in this authentic wine barrel. 24.25 inches high x 19.5 inches wide x 19.5 inches deep. Constructed out of fruitwood. Upholstered in supple distressed brown leather. Hand painted and stained wine barrel - each one will vary slightly. Vintage reproduction crafted by seasoned artisans capturing the authenticity of old world antiques.
- Beautifully distressed, this classic brown leather arm chair has a slightly more modern line than your average club chair but still retains the traditional hallmarks of rich leather and nailhead borders. Classic masculine style with a twist. 38 inches high x 32 inches wide x 38 inches deep. Seat height:16 inches; arm height: 24 inches. Solid hardwood frame filled with foam, fabric upholstered in top grain leather; down wrapped in foam cushion offering luxurious comfort and support. Aniline leather imported from either Argentina or Italy. Eight step dying process, finished with strategic distressing resulting in a proprietary "Vintage Cigar" finish.
- Similar itemRustic elegance! This lightly distressed coffee table features classic French legs with a country finish. The antiqued hardware adds an interesting element of design to the table. Two drawers on each side provide plenty of storage. Features: Made from solid oak wood. Limed Grey Oak frame finish. Four drawers (two on each side).
- Take a stylish seat on the Crescenzo bench. With a distinctly European accent, this slim line bench's signature detail is in the ornate criss cross legs. 18 inches high x 52 inches wide x 16 inches deep. Constructed from oak wood frame and hemp. Finished in slightly distressed faux Olive green. Upholstered in hemp linen.
- Similar itemDesign by Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby, 2013.By Knoll.Offering a relaxed and contemporary attitude toward interior design, the Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby Collection for Knoll is distinguished by a pinched pleat stitch that reinforces its architectural profile and plays against the curvature of cusions on each face. Made to complement the rest of the collection, the Medium Ottoman is constructed of an aluminum and wood frame, and successfully bridges the gap between comfort and stunning aesthetics. Cast aluminum feet — available in chrome or several painted finishes including red and black — serve as anchoring focal points, tastefully contrasting the available range of upholstery options. Customize the Barber Osgerby Ottoman. Product Features: Includes elastic webbing seat surpsion with foam-supported sit through feature at the cushion breaks Legs have adjustable nylon glides and are available in several finishes Available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leather GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Similar itemSpectacular and stylish, this best-selling rustic sideboard showcases a unique design with dark and light taupe finishes. The glass doors are framed with a contrasting color that has been heavily distressed. Your country or mountain home decor will be the perfect place for this painted retro cabinet. Antiqued French leaf hardware completes the gorgeous look! Features: Signature Antique Taupe finish. Euro Market Grey Stain on top and interior. Heavy distressed finish on framed glass doors. Antiqued acanthus bail pull hardware. 2 adjustable shelves. Finishes: This sideboard can be ordered in a variety of other finishes either all in one finish or with the wood stained top.
- Rich and rustic, this artisan-crafted armchair will become everyone's favorite seat. Framed in natural oak, the luxurious leather is detailed with nail heads for an antique accent. Reading, relaxing and even napping are welcomed in this warm, weathered chair. 32 inches high x 28.25 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Seat: 17 inches high x 21.25 inches wide x 18.5 inches deep. Arm height: 26.5 inches. Constructed from leather, burlap and oak. Antique brass nail head details.
- nuLOOM has a new set of poufs perfect as a stool, ottoman, or even to simply add some dimension to your room! Coming in a Moroccan clothed pattern, classic leather, and boho chic designs, these poufs are both laid back with a vintage feel in fabric, yet edgy and bold in leather. These new, posh looking foot rests have made it big in the interior design world, and we think they are the perfect solution to kick back and relax! 14" H x 20" W x 20" W. Material: Faux Leather. Color: Gold. Hand Madein Morocco. Nuloom's. creations infuse their expertise in producing high quality floor coverings with their passion for nature’s wonders and art. Their designs encapsulate the organic beauty of the earth with the fresh and modern palette of today's fashion forward shopper. Founded with a desire to push boundaries and break the rules of what is expected from an area rug, Nuloom. fills the void between brilliant design and affordability.
- An intriguing combination of vintage and rustic, this oversized elegant cabinet offers five fixed storage shelves behind metal wire doors. Finished in mottled white and dove grey, the poplar and pine wardrobe is trimmed with curved brown details. Metal mesh screening adds country charm and an opaque screen to the double doors, hiding your treasures inside. 91 inches high x 54 inches wide x 15 inches deep. Constructed from poplar, pine and chicken wire. Hand finished in French duck egg grey with intentional distressing; no two will be alike. Mottled white finish on interior. Features 5 fixed interior shelves.
- Simple and sophisticated, this solid walnut rectangular ottoman can be enjoyed as an upholstered coffee table, extra seating or beautiful entryway bench. The off-white Belgian linen cushions complement the distressed Flemish grey legs for a vintage vibe. 19 inches high x 54 inches wide x 16.25 inches deep. Constructed out of solid walnut wood and linen. Upholstered in 100% flax pebble linen with legs finished in distressed Flemish grey. Vintage reproduction crafted by seasoned artisans capturing the authenticity of old world antiques.
- The classic club chair gets treated to an unexpected twist, with a rustic cowhide upholstered back. Part old boys club, part rough riding cowboy, this caster-footed chair expresses city and country styles with ease. 30.25 inches high x 28.5 inches wide x 38.25 deep. Seat: 18.5 inches high x 16-19 inches wide x 20.5 inches deep; Arm Height: 24.5 inches. Constructed from wood, leather, cow hide, Sinuous Springs, down feather and Polyfill. Dark brown leather finish, Caster feet.
- Flaunting clean lines and a rustic appeal born in its details, this sofa is accented by antique brass nails securing the brown jute fabric upholstery. Its earthy tones and weathered wood legs add to the overall look, allowing this bench to look great in rustic interiors and country homes alike. A fantastic seating option for a range of dining settings, it can also be used as a bench-style sofa to set any lounge area apart. 38 inches high x 60 inches wide x 29 inches deep. Seat height: 20"; Seat depth: 21" Upholstered in brown body cloth and backed in jute fabric. Features antique brass nails; Best used as a dining bench. Made to order item -
- Similar itemThe Franklin is hand-finished with each and every nail head meticulously measured and placed by skilled hands for exact spacing. This unique turtle design is masterfully crafted and covered rich 100 percent vintage Brompton chocolate leather. Constructed by hand to the highest standards and made with a MDF frame and large steel bolts for stability and durability. Set includes: One (1) ottoman Upholstery color: Brompton Chocolate 100-percent Vintage leather Frames are made of solid birch bolted in construction with corner blocks for maximum support Seating system is made with sinuous springs and reinforced with Pirelli webbing Cores has 2.0 2.5 foam density and Dacron wrapped for consistent comfort Solid birch hardwood legs Elegant diamond button tufting Shape: Round Furniture Pattern: Solid Furniture Room: Bar, Bedroom, Living Room, Office Type: Standard Ottoman, Foot Stool Material: Fabric, Foam, Leather, Metal, Steel, Upholstered, Wood Style: Contemporary, Modern, Traditional, Transitional Assembly: Assembly Required Exact Color: Brown Color: Brown Color: Brown.