- Similar itemPut some sassy flare in your step with these delectable party heels from Carlos by Carlos Santana. Prestige is a camel beige patent leather-like heel featuring a ½ inch platform and 4 ½ inch stiletto heel. An open toe lined with a classily ruffled satin ribbon perfects this fabulous party heel.
- Similar itemComposition: Calf-skin leather. Details: shoulder bags, medium, sueded, solid color, logo detail, laser cut, metallic strap, unlined, framed closure, internal zip pocket. Measurements: Depth: 2.73 inches Height: 6.24 inches Length of strap: 18.33 inches Width: 7.8 inches.
- Similar itemComposition: 90% Viscose, 10% Nylon. Details: sleeveless, no appliqués, pleated detailing, no pockets, lined interior, no fastening, satin, lace, stretch, two-tone pattern, claudine or round collar, trapeze dress.
- Similar itemThe wooden rabbit from Kay Bojesen Denmark is part of a collection from wooden animals that were created by the designer Kay Bojesen between 1935 and 1957. The wooden rabbit possesses a pure, modern expression without unnecessary forms. With his timeless designs, he delights young people and grown-ups. Despite the fact that the wooden rabbit should not be understood as copy of a real existing animal, it possesses a strong personality full of life: curious and with pointed ears it keeps the whole surroundings in his eyes. This is how the wooden rabbit from Kay Bojesen is placed in the unique limit area between fantasy figures and design objects. Full of soul, humour and handicraft art it is an appeal to the playful child in each one of us. But not only in the children’s room, but also in shelves and offices, the wooden animals from Kay Bojesen are meanwhile desired collectors items that are passed from one generation to another. Therefore the animals are perfectly made for gift-ideas, everywhere life and game is: baptism, birthday, confirmation, graduation, marriage, anniversary. The Danish manufacturer Rosendahl Design Group manufactures the Kay Bojesen wooden animals in tight cooperation with his family out of high quality oak wood and walnut that wins charm with passing years. Bojesen himself has paid homage to the mantra that good design should be human, warm and vivid, during his whole life: ”They should remind of a circus” , is how he used to describe his works, from which his lovingly wooden creatures count to the most popular ones. Kay Bojesen counts to the greatest Danish functionalists with his user friendly and modern form-speaking. In his naïve designs, form and function, seriousness and game melt to a unity. At the same time Bojesen had a unique ability of waking wood to life, what made his works international design icons.
- Similar itemLook instantly chic in these platform pumps by Nine West. Crafted with a luxe leather upper, the pumps are perfect for your next night out on the town. Slip-on style. Peep toe. Covered platform and heel. Platform height: 1/2" Heel height: 3 3/4" Synthetic sole. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: messenger bags, medium, sueded, solid color, no appliqués, zip closure, metallic strap, lined interior. Measurements: Depth: 0.39 inches Height: 12.87 inches Length of strap: 35.1 inches Width: 15.21 inches.
- Similar itemTorn by Ronny Kobo Claudia Gold Halter Dress features delicate lace motifs that shine through on this halter styled dress. High neckline. Exposed shoulders. Curve hugging silhouette. Unlined. Fabrication: 50% nylon, 45% metallic, 5% spandex. Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: shoulder bags, medium, sueded, solid color, logo detail, double handle. Measurements: Depth: 6.24 inches Height: 9.36 inches Length of strap: 12.87 inches Width: 18.33 inches.
- Take your look to new heights in these striking platform pumps from Michael Michael Kors. Featuring a studded platform, snake-effect heel with logo plate, and sultry silhouette, these suede pumps will lend ferocity to after-dark looks. Slip-on design. Almond toe. Platform height: 1/2" Heel height: 5" Cushioned footbed. Imported.