Sale / PriceAll
- Antique Brass & Iron Fencing Sword Ashtrays - PairAntique Pair of Brass & Iron Fencing Sword Ash Trays AGE/COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Approx 75 years, America DETAILS/DESCRIPTION: High quality, pair of unusual brass based, iron and brass fencing sword style ashtrays. CONDITION REPORT: Regency style, clean vintage condition. MEASUREMENTS: H: 29.5" x W: 5.75" x D: 5.75"
- Vintage Mid-Century Natural Stone AshtrayBeautiful natural stone ashtray. I’m not an expert on stones but I believe this is Mexican onyx. Vintage ashtray in amazing condition, please refer to pictures. Originally an ashtray but can be used as a catchall or incense burner. Era: 1950’s - 1960’s Material: natural stone Approximate Measurements : 7’’ long x 5’’ wide x 1’' tall
- Vintage Amstel Bier AshtrayAvailable is a vintage, Amstel bier or beer ceramic ashtray. About 4.5" square and 1.75" high with two sides marked Amstel Bier and two sides show Antilliaanse Brouwerij (Antilean Brewry). In nice condition. See pictures. Slight crazing consistent with age. SHIPPED INSURED.
- Vintage India Brass Octagonal AshtrayThis authentic vintage large octagon shaped India solid brass engraved etched design ashtray is a very special and unique piece to add to your collection. Made of heavyweight solid cast brass, the octagon shaped ashtray has beautiful engraved etched floral vines design work details and features 8 cigarette rests. There is a beautiful patina to the brass finish that adds to the authentic vintage appeal. This vintage ashtray is made in India and measures 8" DIA X 1 1/2" H. It is in excellent vintage condition consistent with age and use and is now being offered here for an excellent price.
- Vintage Etched Brass Oval & Round Ashtrays - A PairThis set of two authentic vintage Indian solid brass engraved etched design oval & round ashtrays are a very special and unique set to add to your collection. Made of heavyweight solid brass, the two ashtrays have beautiful hand engraved etched design work details. The set consists of two ashtrays one is an oval and one is round. They are both marked with a makers mark made in India on the reverse underside. The oval measures 6" W X 3 1/4" D X 1" H, the round measures 4" DIA X 1" H, the 2 brass ashtrays are in excellent vintage condition consistent with age and use and are now being offered here for a great price.
- Vintage Solid Brass Etched Ashtrays - PairThis set of 2 authentic vintage India solid brass etched design square ashtrays are a very special and unique set to add to your collection. Made of heavy weight solid brass, the 2 ashtrays have beautiful hand engraved etched design work details. The set consists of 2 ashtrays - one is square and one is a rounded edge square. They are both marked with a maker's mark made in India on the reverse underside. The square measures 4" W X 4" D X 1/2" H, the rounded square measures 4" W X 3" D X 1/2" H, the 2 brass ashtrays are in excellent vintage condition consistent with age and use and are now being offered here for a great price.
- Vintage Tire Ashtray, Bristol CtCool vintage tire ashtray from John's Tire Shop in Bristol, Connecticut. I believe this piece is from the 1960's. It has a glass insert with the shop advertisement on the underside of the glass. Dimensions: 5 3/4" in diameter x 1 1/4" tall. Condition: piece is in great vintage condition with minimal signs of wear. There are NO cracks or chips in the glass.
- Preowned Hermes Paris Vintage Silver Plated Horse Head Equestrian Ashtray- Hermes Equestrian Silver Plated Ashtray- 3D Horse Head Detailing (2 Inches - 5,1 Cm Tall)- Made In France- Engine Turned Base- Diameter: 4 3/4 Inches - 12 CmLogo & Brand: 'hermes Paris' Signature On The BorderCondition (Please Read Our Condition Chart Below): B :good Condition - Some Light Wear Of Use. Read Condition Details In Listing DescriptionDetails: Some Light Surface Scratches Due To Normal Use
- Cartier Vintage collectible ashtrayAW16 Sale: Up To 50% Off. Terms & Conditions Apply.Silver collectible ashtray from Cartier Vintage featuring an internal logo stamp. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Color: Metallic. Gender: Male. Material: Silver.
- Mid-Century Green AshtraySuper cool green and yellow glazed ceramic ashtray. Has a vintage surfboard shape, holds 9 cigarettes, pens, etc. Marking on bottom says "CALIF USA". It is gold and black on bottom of ashtray. Great vintage condition overall, 2 chips on one end of ashtray, and one underneath (see photos).
- Vintage Wise Owl Upon Onyx Ash TrayThis vintage owl ashtray boasts a brass wise owl perched on dynamic green-hued onyx. Truly a luxury accent. This decoration is sure to result in complement overload! Vintage Love - 2 nicks at base of owl in onyx; natural patina on owl. Weighs 2 lbs 7oz
- Vintage Glass Advertising Ashtray Old Spanish Mexican Ranchos Map L.a. County CaOkay, so this was NOT a prior wedding gift that I'm longing to rid myself of. Rather it is a VERY COOL remnant of historic Los Angeles. Quite frankly, taking top priority on my bucket list is to one day move out of the US and live the old world way of life in Europe. I love this piece of history that I am selling but I am making a promise to continue my mantra of "letting go." This piece of authentic vintage glass is a clue into how companies used to advertise. It's not plastic or made in China. If you're a history buff, particularly of the Old Spanish and Mexican Ranchos of Los Angeles County, well, I hope this item speaks to you and your collection.
- Four Seasons, NYC "Autumn" AshtrayVintage, Mid-Century "AUTUMN" ashtray plate from the Four Seasons restaurant in NYC. Designed by Emil Antonucci. Lovely vintage ashtray/mini butter plate from the famed and now sadly closed Four Seasons Restaurant. The Four Seasons was an icon of modern design with an interior designed by Philip Johnson in the famous Seagram building in NY, furniture by Mies van der Rohe, and it's beautiful and simple logo of four seasonal trees designed by Emil Antonucci. At the close of the restaurant contents went to auction and the set of 4 complete designs sold for $10,000. The ashtrays each featured a little tree. This is the tree symbolizing "AUTUMN" in an orange color. Own a piece of Mid-Century history. Perfect condition. Measurements: 3"across Bottom reads: Four Seasons Design C. 4S. INC.
- Vintage Emerald Glass AshtrayThis emerald toned thick glass Murano style ashtray has character to spare. Park it on your work desk or mantel for glowing sensations, or use as a trinket tray. This particular ashtray hails from Barcelona, Spain where it was acquired and flown to its new continent, ready for its new home, your apartment?
- Preowned Gucci Vintage Heavy Glass Crystal Ashtray With Tan Leather Round Base As210Brand: Gucci - Made In Italy Logos / Tags: 'made In Italy By Gucci' Embossed On The Leather BaseCondition Rate (Please Read Our Condition Chart Below):Excellent Condition: An Item Shows Typical Signs Of Wear Due To Occasional Use. Imperceptible Signs May Be Present Due To Storage.Further Comments: Vintage Gucci Heavy Glass Ashtray With Tan Leather Base. Gold Metal Horsebit Detailing. Round ShapeColor / Effect: Clear Glass And Tan Leather Approx. Measurements (Inches): Diameter: 7 Inches - 17,8 Cm / Height: 2 3/4 Inches - 7 Cm
- Vintage Terra Cotta Sombrero Hotel Souvenir AshtrayThis authentic vintage terra cotta sombrero ceramic souvenir ashtray from The Hotel Metrepol in Mexico City, Mexico is a very special and unique piece to add to your collection. Handmade of natural terra cotta clay, the ceramic souvenir ashtray is made in the shape of a Mexican sombrero hat and features the name of The Hotel Metrepol in Mexico City on the inside of the hats brim on the topside in relief raised lettering. This is a perfect piece for a world traveler and collector of special souvenir pieces. The ceramic sombrero ashtray measures 4 1/2" Dia X 1 1.2" H, it is in excellent vintage condition consistent with age and use and is now being offered here for and excellent price.
- Mid-Century Brass & Teak Standing AshtrayMad Men style vintage pedestal/floor ashtray smoke stand. This handsome Mid-Century standing ashtray features a heavy-weight brushed brass metal circular base with cast iron base support fittings, a slender brass dowel with a decorative tapered teak wood fitting , topped with a unique ample sized gold ashtray cradle/caddy and a convenient oversized handle. The heavy brass hardware and handsome shapes add some chunkiness to the otherwise clean lines of the wood. Exceptionally gorgeous, this piece is sturdy, strong, and in great vintage condition considering it's age. The brushed golden brass is bright with some expected tarnishing and surface wear consistent with age and use. It gives it amazing authentic vintage charm and fantastic Mid-Century appeal. A rare find, especially in this condition, and truly a treasure. Even if you don't smoke, don't entertain smokers, it's an awesome display and gives an authentic Mid-Century aesthetic to any space. (You could always use it as a bird bath, or catchall for keys, spare change, etc.) It's nostalgic and you can almost visualize people standing around with this smoke stand with cocktails and cigarettes in hand. Back when smoking was part of entertaining and socially acceptable. It's part of history and shows just how culture does change. This is perfect for photo shoots, movie/commercial/tv sets, interior designers, set staging, or just a Mid Century aficionado. This will be the favorite in any tobacciana collection. Dimensions: 28" Tall 11" Diameter across base 10 1/2" Diameter across top 7.5 lbs unpackaged weight
- Vintage Industrial AshtrayIf you're seeking remnants with old world charm made with real ingredients that last for centuries, here you go. This pedestal Ashtray was used in a Hudson Valley theater years ago. It would love to be adopted anew possibly as a plant stand in your hip apartment. 29" tall x 11" in diameter.
- Vintage Murano Glass AshtrayGorgeous vibrant red Murano glass ashtray with perfect form and precision air bubbles in the style of Alfredo Barbini. Piece is not marked. Vintage and would fabulous on your mid century tables! Elaborate design and swirls make this piece unmistakably Italian Murano glass at its best! Perfect size, but still makes a statement. From fabulous mid-century home and had been used as a candy dish.
- Vintage Mid-Century Brass Israeli Souvenir AshtrayThis solid brass Mid Century Israeli souvenir ashtray is a very special and unique piece to add to your collection. Made of heavyweight solid cast brass, the small ashtray has a relief depicting Rachel's Tomb, commemorating the site of the Hebrew matriarch. This tomb is located at the north entrance to Bethlehem and is considered holy by Jews, Christians & Muslims. The site of Rachel's tomb has been the scene of prayer and pilgrimage for more then 3,000 years. This wonderful Mid Century brass ashtray has beautiful ornate details and features the word Israel both in English and Hebrew on the outer rim and is marked made in Israel on the reverse side. This solid brass vintage ashtray measures 3 1/2" W X 3 1/2" D X 1/4" H, and it is now being offered here for an excellent discounted price.
- Porcelain Gilt 'H' Monogrammed Ashtrays - A PairVintage pair of elegant porcelain & gilt individual ashtrays monogrammed with the letter "H". Use as intended as ashtrays, at the sink to hold rings, or as trays for small collectibles such as soap or perfume samples. No marks. Condition is good with some loss of gilt and minor crazing.
- Vintage Brass Shell AshtrayThis authentic vintage solid brass shell shaped sculptural ashtray is a very special and unique decorative functioning object. The heavyweight solid brass is cast in the shape of a beautiful shell from the sea and features and opening and single cigarette rest to hold the cigarette and ashes inside. The soft curved lines create a wonderful organic sculptural aesthetic form to be appreciated. There is a true patina to the brass finish that we have chosen to reserve as it has a wonderful layered quality from age and use. It can easily be polished if you choose to. This solid brass heavyweight shell shaped vintage ashtray measures 6" L X 3 1/2" W X 1 3/4" H, and it is now being offered here for an excellent discounted price.
- Vintage Hand Painted Ceramic Ashtray Made in JapanThis authentic vintage Mid-Century ceramic ashtray was made in Japan. It is a very special and unique piece to add to your collection. The high quality handcrafted and hand painted glazed ashtray depicts a Japanese style house in a beautiful multicolor palette of dark orange, brown, black, yellow, & green with a white reverse back side. This ashtray features 3 yellow cigarette rests equally spaced in the round shaped piece. On the reverse side is a mark made in Japan. This ashtray measures 3 1/4" W X 3 1/4" D X 3/4" H, and it is in excellent vintage condition with no signs of use. This vintage ceramic ashtray is now being offered here for an excellent price.
- Vintage Modern Brass Enamel Star of David AshtrayThis authentic vintage modern solid brass & enamel Star of David ashtray is a very special and unique collectible piece to add to your collection. made of heavyweight cast solid brass the pear shaped ashtray has a turquoise enameled finish and a Star of David symbol, the olive branch of peace and the word Israel in hebrew letters. The underside of the ashtray is marked made in Israel. This ashtray is in excellent vintage condition consistent with age and it has never been used, there are no signs of use. It is now being offered here for an excellent price.
- Vintage White & Green Ruffled DishAn older vintage or antique white and green glass dish or ashtray. Condition is very good with light wear, has a few scuffs on the underside. Green color seems a bit off in the photos, in person it is more of a banker's lamp green color. Measures approximately 2.1" high x 7" wide x 6.5" deep.
- Deco Hotel Glass & Stainless AshtrayWhat a cool accessory to add to your vintage bathroom decor! This glass ashtray had been built in to a luxury hotel which was long ago torn down. These cool bathroom accessories were quite standard back in the day of smoking all the time and anywhere you wanted. The glass ash-tray can be easily removed from the stainless holder for very easy cleaning. Installing is easy, and if you don't smoke, then use this cool holder for jewelry, soap or anything else. This holder is in perfect condition with no issues! These are extremely rare. I have 2, slightly different styles, so ask customer service on Chairish if you want more than one! Please contact them by email at email@example.com.
- Vintage Brass Lotus Flower AshtrayVery unique collectible brass lotus flower ashtray with gold gilding. This lotus flower ashtray can be displayed opened or closed. Their are 6 removable petals on the flower. Turn the petals upside down and you have 6 personal ashtrays! You can loosen the center of the flower to take out the petals and when you tighten the center it holds the petals in place. This is an art deco /Art Nouveau style ashtray, this would be gorgeous displayed on a coffee table or bookshelf! This is in great vintage condition with very shiny brass and gold gilding it is missing one of the flower stems in the middle.
- Vintage Baccarat Crystal Flower Decorative AshtrayYou'll love that beautiful crystal flower from Baccarat. Meant to be an ashtray, this model from the 1950's is before all a decorative object. It reflects perfectly the sunlight and illuminates the place you chose for it. The crystal is heavy, the shape charmingly rounded off, the flower enchants you. Nice and practical to collect your lonely coins or to drop your keys when coming back home! Dimensions (inches): W : 6-1/4”; D:6-1/4” ; H:4” Weight: 4 Lbs. Condition: Excellent
- Orange & White Floral AshtrayEmbrace your inner hippie girl with this vintage ashtray featuring an adorable orange and white floral design. The tray features copper enamel construction and was manufactured in 1970-era California. The epitome of Mid-century design! Condition is excellent. Dimensions: 6.5" x 1."
- Vintage Limoges Paris Eiffel Tower AshtrayViva Paris! Sweet little Limoges porcelain tray - for cigarettes or trinkets or simply to collect and display. Pretty fuschia and gold edge, and "Paris- La Tour Eiffel" decal in middle. Reverse is marked "Porcelaine D'Art Limoges France". In excellent condition with minor wear to bottom and gold edges.
- Japanese Mid-Century Ceramic Poker Ashtrays - Set of 4This set of 4 authentic vintage Mid-Century ceramic poker playing cards ashtrays are a very special set to add to your collection. They are made in Japan and marked on the underside. Made of ceramic china with hand painted and glazed images of playing cards on them in a color palette of red, blue, yellow, & black on white ceramic with metallic gold rim details. The 4 sided ashtrays have a fluted detail edge. There are 2 kings & 2 queens images on the ashtrays. This set of 4 Mid-Century poker playing cards ashtrays is in great vintage condition consistent with age and use. Each ashtray measures 4" W x 4" D x 3/4" H. The set of 4 ashtrays is now being offered here for an excellent price.
- Mid-Century Modern Dubonnet French Bistro AshtrayThis authentic vintage Mid Century Modern Dubonnet French milk glass bistro ashtray is a very special and unique collectible piece. Made of milk glass in a beautiful creamy ivory color, the red stylized typography of the Dubonnet brand mark stands out perfectly. The 3 sides soft curved biomorphic triangle shaped ashtray embodies all of the beauty of the Mid-Century Modernist design movement, & is also nostalgic of European bistro and cafe culture. Made in France in the Mid-Century to advertise the sweet aperitif that is now produced by Pernod Ricard, it was first made and available in 1846 in France and made famous as the favorite drink of Queen Elizabeth the 2nd. This milk glass bistro ashtray measures 5" W X 5" D X 1 1/4" H, & it is in excellent vintage condition with no signs of use. This collectible ashtray is now being offered here for an excellent price.
- Vintage Mid-Century Fairmont Hotel Ceramic AshtrayThis authentic vintage Fairmont Hotel ceramic ashtray was made in the mid century for use in the famed San Francisco hotel that was originally open in 1907. Known for the luxury accommodations, the Fairmont Hotel is recognized worldwide as an elegant and classic hotel with superior old world service. This vintage ashtray is made of heavyweight white ceramic with black & gold metallic details. The special gold detailed rim of the ashtray makes it a very special piece, along with the hotel brand mark logo in the center of the ashtray. This vintage ashtray measures 4 1/2" DIA X 1 1/4" H, and it is in excellent condition, there are no signs of use. This vintage ashtray is now being offered here for an excellent discounted price.
- Bohemian Glass AshtrayVintage Czechoslovakian glass ashtray in brilliant peacock blue, accented with an applied clear and silver foil rondel, finished with a polished rim. The ashtray has a clear weighted base, the ashtray measures just under 0.4" thick. Retains original label, never used but has minor underside scratches from age.
- Vintage Individual Hand-Shaped Portable AshtrayVintage; Mid-Century porcelain hand-held, portable ashtray, in the shape of a hand, with gilt embellished details. Marked made in Japan. Perfect for any cocktail table, a paperweight, accent, ring dish, or for those who embellish to collect anything to do with hands. In great condition, for era and use, minor suffrage wear, small chip to end of writs right side, and hairline crack to one finger.
- Ben Seibel Brass Square AshtrayVintage ashtray designed by Ben Siebel and made by Jenfred ware in New York in the 1950s. The spiraling, ribbed design center resembles a human fingerprint. Made of brass metal with a felt bottom. Appearance consistent with age with signs of use and oxidation. And impressive and sophisticated piece for discerning tastes. Imprinted Jenfred Mark.
- Vintage Tharaud Limoges Porcelain Art Deco AshtrayThis authentic vintage Art Deco Tharaud Limoges porcelain ashtray is an exquisite, beautiful and collectible piece to add to your collection. Made in the 1920's in France by the world renowned porcelain Limoges artist Camille Tharaud (1878 - 1956). This Jasperware ashtray is a beautiful example of fine french porcelain work. Made in the early 20th century, the pale celery green color base has elegant,ornate, floral, matte, metallic gold details and two Greco-Roman style females dancing. They are cameo figures in a relief featured in white in the center of the ashtray. Camille Tharaud born in 1878 is probably the most important Limoges artist of enamel elegance and he also mastered Pate sur Pate technique, translated as paste on paste referring to the Jasperware style of porcelain Limoges applique. All of the Tharaud pieces were made in Limoges France. This art deco porcelain ashtray measures 5" W X 5" D X 1" H, it is brand marked Tharaud Limoges Made in France on the reverse bottom side. The ashtray is in excellent condition with no signs of use, and it is now being offered here for an excellent price.
- Vintage Hotel Ashtrays - Set of 4Set of 4 vintage hotel ashtrays from Europe. Collected in the 1960's by a well-traveled relative. de Montfort Hotel Kenilworth (ceramic), Inter Continental Hotel in Ireland (glass), Bauer Grunwald Hotel Venice(plastic) and an unknown hotel chain with a red logo (glass).
- 1970's Atomic Mod Space Age Orange AshtrayThis is a vintage 1970's hard plastic and metal space age Italian ashtray. The base is weighted with sand. The insert and ashtray are metal and the Orange and black exterior is hard plastic. There is some rust on the inside under the removable ashtray but you can't see it when the ashtray is on. The plastic is bright orange and jet black. No yellowing. Great condition. Marked, "MADE IN ITALY" on the bottom. It comes apart in two pieces. Great space age design. Measurements: Width - 7" at the base Height - 21 1/2"
- Vintage 1988 Seoul Olympic Games Trinket AshtrayVintage ashtray from the Games of the XXIVTH Olympiad in Seoul, 1988. Red, blue, yellow, and black ashtray is a memorable collectible. Featuring fish and bells as the center design. In very good condition with minor overall wear. A piece of history.
- Vintage Stardust Resort Ashtrays - A PairThis pair of two, vintage, heavyweight black glass Mid-Century Modern ashtrays are from the Stardust Resort Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. This pair of ashtrays are made of solid heavyweight black glass with white logo graphic design advertising for the world famous Stardust Resort. This pair includes two of the same ashtrays. These are a very cool and collectible set to add to your collection. These ashtrays have been very well taken care of and are in great vintage condition. Each ashtray measures 3 1/2" in diameter X 1 1/4" H. The set of 2 is now being offered here for an excellent discounted price.
- Spherical Purple Ceramic Ashtrays - A PairVintage Mid-Century Modern decorative spherical purple ceramic glaze ashtrays. Set of two. The largest base has an inserted stainless steel jug for waste. The little has this ceramic striking piece for your coffee table. In excellent condition. Large ashtrays dimensions , 10 W X 10 X D X 8 H / inches. Small ashtray dimensions is , 5 W X 5 D X5 H /inches.
- Vintage Mid-Century Cinzano Ceramic AshtrayThis authentic rare Mid-Century ceramic Cinzano ashtray is a modern iconic object. The Cinzano trademark graphic logo is loved and sought after world wide. Famous for their vermouth, the company Cinzano originally began making their vermouth since 1757 in Italy. the ashtray is made in Italy of heavyweight white ceramic with a blue & red graphic on ll 3 sides of the triangular shaped ashtray. These ashtrays were used in many European bistros & cafes. the Cinzano ashtray is highly collected by those who love great modern graphic and product design. This ashtray is in excellent vintage condition. There are no flaws or damage. The ashtray measures 5" W X 5" D X 1 1/2" H. It is now being offered here for an excellent discounted price.
- Vintage Mid-Century Ceramic Abstract AshtrayVintage Mid Century Ceramic Abstract Ashtray This is an interesting looking abstract ashtray from the late 1960's. The ashtray has part of a paper label but I can not make anything out. The ashtray measures 10 1/2" x 7 1/2" and is 1 3/4" high. On the bottom it is marked A45 USA. Condition: the ash ray is in excellent condition with no chips, cracks or repairs. 2-3 pounds
- Vintage Handmade Pottery Ken Edwards Bird AshtrayHandmade and painted Ken Edwards designed ceramic pottery bird motif ashtray. Each piece of Ken Edwards pottery is a unique work of art, and this is piece is no exception. Signed with a "fish" on the bottom. Even if you do not smoke, this lovely vintage piece, would make a lovely table piece, and is suitable to hold just about anything. Lead free. Pristine condition.
- Vintage Art Deco 1920s French House Fly AshtrayA fabulous vintage Art Deco era ashtray in the shape of a house fly. Beautifully crafted out of thick glass. In perfect condition, with no chips, no cracks and no repairs. Measures approximately 5 inches long. Guaranteed vintage & authentic.
- Piero Fornasetti "Posateria" Accent DishVintage; Italian c.1955, original Piero Fornasetti, hand-painted, gilt accent dish, or ashtray, from the series collection, "Posateria." Some minor wear to gold, due to use; consistent with era, otherwise in excellent condition. Marked on underside Fornasetti-Milano, with pattern collection name of "Posteria," and Made in Italy, with the date 1955, including a stamped marking, stating Schonwald.
- Mid-Century Atomic Ashtrays - Set of 5An adorable set of four ashtrays with stand. I love the little legs on the stand and the decoration on the trays is very sweet. The trays curve up on the edges, so they could be used as coasters for more narrow glasses. Overall nice vintage condition showing only light signs of use.
- Vintage Brass and Bronze Hexagonal AshtrayVintage Brass and Bronze Hexagonal Ashtray with Bronze Figure This is a very nice vintage brass and bronze hexagonal ashtray with a rope design along the edge and a bronze figure in the middle of a fat man with what looks like a pipe. The tray measures 5 1/8" across and is 2 1/2" high. The figure is of a fat little man with what looks like a pipe. Condition: The ashtray is used but in good condition with no dents or cracks. I made no attempt to polish it as that would ruin its value. 1-2 pounds
- Vintage Green & Gold AshtrayFreeman-McFarlin Potteries in California were best known for two very different types of things: cutesy animal figurines prized by some collectors, and a series of gold-painted, textured ceramic pieces with glossy green interiors known as Anthony Originals. This ashtray, of course, falls into that second category. If you choose not to use it with your smokables as originally intended, it makes a handy, bling-y dresser-top trinket tray or doorway key dish.
- Black & Green Copper Enamel AshtrayGreat condition of black and dark green copper enamel ashtray, which is made in California, USA in 60s. This big size of ash tray can used as an ash tray, coin container, candle holder, and excellent home decor. Place of Origin California, USA Condition Great Vintage Condition Period 1960s