Sale / PriceAll
- Vintage Solid Brass Art Deco Bookends - PairBeautiful Mid Century solid brass art-deco book ends. In amazing vintage condition. Bookends have been cleaned and polished. Soon they will develop that beautiful brass patina. Era: Late 1960's to 1970's Material: Solid Brass Brand: Rosenthal Approximate Measurements: 6.75’’ tall x 4.75’’ long at widest part x 3.75’’ at widest part
- Vintage Pressed Glass Equine Horse Bookends - PairThere is nothing more classic in home décor than accents of equestrian pieces. Their elegance and beauty is timeless. In some cultures, white horses stand for the balance of wisdom and power. In others, like Christianity, the white horse is a symbol of death. The horse is a universal symbol of freedom without restraint, because riding a horse made people feel they could free themselves from their own bindings. This lovely pair of vintage pressed glass horse bookends would be a charming addition to any room's décor. They are in excellent condition, no chips or cracks. The glass is very clear. They are in a rearing stance, and you can feel their power. They measure 4.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 8.0ʺH. Perfect for the young girl's room or library.
- Vintage Bookends, Safety Orange, 1990 - Set of 3Set of three vintage steel bookends refinished in safety orange powder coat. Add some pop to your office organization. Dimensions: 8.5" D x 6" W x 9" H. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS PURCHASE. Please contact us for a quote- info[at]rehabvintage.net / (323) 935-8438
- Pier 1 Imports Airplane Bookend SetFree Shipping On Orders Over $49 & No SurchargesFor fans of flight and vintage design, our set of handcrafted polished aluminum bookends set atop a mango wood base is just the ticket. their look is reminiscent of yesteryear, but luckily, you can display them today.
- Cyan Design Pedal BookendsPerfect for travel journals, city guidebooks, or any particular section of your home library that needs a breezy, nostalgic accent, the Pedal Bookends are cleverly constructed to replicate the shape of a vintage bicycle with appealing three-color realism and delicate wire detailing to its handles, spokes, and frame. Even the chain is textured for a delightfully realistic functional sculpture.
- Vintage Hollywood Regency Brass Pineapple Bookends - A PairThis chic vintage Mid-Century pair of solid brass pineapple bookends will support your favorite reads in style. A beautifully detailed pair, made of solid cast brass providing amazing texture, dimension, and a warm golden glow. A perfect way to add a touch of timeless style and Hollywood Regency appeal to your home or office! D I M E N S I O N S : 7" Tall x 4.75" Wide x 2" Deep
- Birdcage Bookends - Set of 2Give your bookshelf a rustic flair with the Birdcage Bookends. This set of two decorative bookends feature a bird-in-a-cage theme with distressed surfaces and fleur-de-lis finials evoking vintage Parisian charm. Place them on your desk to keep books in place, display them on a bookcase or wrap this set of bookends as gifts for your favorite bibliophile. Set of two. Bird cages crafted of iron in brown finish. Base and bird figurines in distressed aqua finish.
- Vintage Camera Bookends - Set of 2Whether for you home office, living room, bedroom or any other room in your home, it is easy to bring a vintage-inspired touch to your space with these lovely bookends. With a simple, modern base and a sleek, shiny finish, these eye-catching home accents will become a favorite part of your home decor. Order yours today. Constructed of high-quality materials for years of lasting beauty. A silver finish completes the look.
- Virginia Metalcrafters Eagle Bookends - A PairThis pair of authentic, vintage, solid brass Federal-style eagle bookends were made by the American metal foundry Virginia Metal Crafters. Each is cast in the shape of traditional Federal-style eagle with wide-spread wings. These bookends are quite heavyweight, each weighing approximately 5 lbs. They also could function well as doorstops if you choose. The beautiful eagles have intricate details and are weighted with solid steel on the bottom. Each eagle bookend measures 7 3/4" W X 2 1/2" D X 6" H, they are in very good vintage condition consistent with age and use, there is slight patina to the brass finish that adds to the authentic vintage appeal. The pair is now being offered here for an excellent price.
- Nybro Sweden Crystal Elephant BookendsVintage Scandinavian crystal art glass elephant bookends by Nybro Sweden. Circa 1980s. Nice condition - beautiful design and heavy and large. Each measuring 6" wide and 6" high and are 1.5" thick. Nybro/Sweden labels on both. Era: 1980s Materials: crystal / glass
- The Thinker Brass Bookends - A PairA fun set of bookends shaped in the iconic "Thinker" pose. These are smaller scale and would work great on a desk or coffee table. Overall nice vintage condition showing a bit of patina, tarnish and signs of being vintage. The seller can offer expedited shipping options. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for cost and details prior to purchase.
- Vintage Onyx Aztec BookendsVintage hand carved solid onyx Aztec bookends. Beautiful figural bookends for any style. Excellent vintage condition. No damage, but there is a natural appearing crack in the onyx, however it does not go all the way through and does not effect the integrity of the rock. Please refer to photographs.
- Vintage Brass Unicorn Bookends - PairVintage Solid Brass Unicorn Bookends. This listing features a pair of solid brass unicorns. This pair is in good condition and heavy. 1lb 6.5 oz. each Normal patina is seen all over, however no damage such as bending or cracking is seen. Measures: 7" high x 3 1/2" inches Wide x 2.1/4" Deep Books not included :)
- Vintage White Onyx Horse Head Bookends - PairThis is a very pretty set of horse head book ends in white onyx. These are probably from the 1960's. Condition: The book ends are in very good condition with a couple minor chips. I would not have even noticed the one on the mane if the light had not been just right. 6-7 pounds
- Set of Crest, Urn and Shield Bookends design by Aidan GrayThese beautiful bookends are a perfect addition to your vintage book collection. Featuring three shapes that are cut out of metal and then finished by hand. A layer of gold leaf is then added and antiqued to look like you've inherited them! Thin and discr
- Ritts Astrolite Bookends - A PairSuper nice set of Ritts Astrolite, mid century modern bookends by, Ritts of California. Vintage 1960's - 1970's Wood pieces sandwiched by two lucite blocks held together by nuts and bolts. In very good vintage condition with only a few light scratches. Books are for photography purposes only and are not included. 4" x 2.5" x 7" Unusual set!
- Vintage Italian Marble Stacked Books Bookends - PairA beautiful pair of vintage Italian marble bookends. Made in Italy sticker is worn, but still on the bottom. Very heavy. Perfect for larger or heavier books on your bookshelf. These do have a bit of wear with minor chips consistent with age - shown in images. Simple, modern, sophisticated.
- Vintage Marble Deer Head Bookends - A PairDarling pair of carved stone bookends featuring deer or fawn heads. A truly unique and rare set! The pair measures approximately 8.5" tall at highest point, 4.5" long overall and 2.5" wide. Repairs to ears on each (see photos). Wear consistent with vintage age. "Italy" sticker on bottom. These are heavy and substantial. A gorgeous set.
- Stonebriar Collection 2-piece Baroque Cross Bookend SetPut the finishing touch on your bookshelf with these Stonebriar Collection baroque cross bookends. Distressed design lends vintage charm. What's Included Two bookends: 8.386''H x 3.504''W x 14.016''D (each) Ceramic Wipe clean Model no. SB-4834A Size: One Size. Color: Turq/Aqua. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Ceramic.
- Alfredo Barbini Hand-Blown Murano Pear BookendA vintage, circa 1960's, Italian, Alfredo Barbini hand-blown Murano pear, bookend with a clear outer casing, with a secondary blue casing, and interior center cased tangerine red interior. Can be used for a paperweight as well, but in great condition, except for flea bite chip to tip of leaf, which most often than not is a occurrence on a great deal of these Murano pieces. The end has since been polished, otherwise great.
- Vintage Asian Chinese Wise Man Bookends - PairPair of unique vintage Asian bookends that are hand-carved out of hard wood and stained in a deep red. Beautifully carved details in face and headdress. Bookends are not very heavy and serve more as decorative accents for your bookshelf. Great condition though one has a slight chip on back of headdress.
- IMAX Home 36130-2 Vintage Camera Boxes - Set of 2 N/A Home Decor BoxesFree Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49!Exclusively designed for IMAX, these vintage camera bookend, are also storage boxes Specifications: Height: 5" Width: 4.5" Depth: 5.5" Product Weight: 6.6 lbs Material: Synthetic Number of Pieces: 2
- Brass Book Bookends - PairBrass bookends by Philadelphia Manufacturing Company in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Solid brass with excellent patina. No tarnishing. Red felt bottoms with manufacturer's sticker. Made in USA. Vintage. Measurements are for a single bookend. Each bookend is identical in size.
- Brass Pineapple Bookends or Containers - PairOffered is a pair of two solid brass pineapple containers, which additionally can hold tapered candles in the fronds or serve as bookends, made in India. Fun accents for a bar cart, mantle or shelf. Good vintage condition. Light tarnishing and wear overall, visible in photos.
- Brass Duck Head Bookends - PairA pair of vintage mallard brass duck bookends purcahsed at a high end Chicago estate sale. Gorgeous patina on these guys. The bottoms have a protective covering to prevent scratching any surfaces. Great gift for the duck hunter in your family. Use them to decorate your office, mantle, bookshelf or lake house!
- Vintage Bronze & Marble Stallion Bookends - A PairThis gorgeous set of bronze and marble stallion bookends would make a handsome addition to your shelves. The horses are nicely detailed, wild and beautiful -- perfect for equestrians, cow folk or animal lovers. The stallions rest on heavily veined dark marble bases, substantial enough to hold your heaviest books with style! Each horse has a medallion affixed to one of its hind legs; the medallion has the fleur de lis mark with 'COLLECTION FRANCAISE MADE IN USA'. Excellent vintage condition. Horses have very slight patina and signs of use. I can't feel any chips in the stone bases. The felt bottoms show wear.
- Vintage Mid-Century Metal Eagle Bookends - PairVintage Mid Century Metal Eagle Bookends - Pair. These handsome eagle bookends are in very good condition, with no visible flaws. One bookend is missing the felt bottom. Very heavy metal. This set would make a fantastic gift for anyone's office or home. True Americana decor!
- Roost Pulley Wheel BookendsRepurposed vintage seal pulley wheels have been chopped and sanded smoothly and beautifully to create intriging book ends or objects of interest. Great for creating your own personalized vignettes, these rustic finds are a great addition to a so many style of decor. From nautical to transitional and back to eclectic, these pully wheels are a showstopper.
- Vintage Cast Iron Horse Head Bookends - PairBeautiful cast iron black horse head bookends or door stop. The features of the horse are outlined in emerald green on the black iron. Very detailed pieces! Both of the items have a piece of protective felt on the bottom. I can imagine that they would add a sense of elegance to any room due to the beauty of the pieces. I purchased them from a recent visit to an antique fair. There are no chips in the iron.
- Vintage Hand Carved Marble Bookends - PairVintage Hand Carved Marble Bookends This is a vintage pair of stone bookends carved out of either marble or onyx. These appear to be from the 1950's and are shaped like a cactus and cowboy sitting. The bookends are made of green onyx with brown striations. Each measures 6 7/8" tall 4 1/4" deep 2 7/8" wide Condition: The bookends are vintage but in good condition with no chips or cracks. The screws that holds it together are rusted some and one is a little loose and one has been replaced with a modern screw. 5-6 pounds med flat rate
- Vintage Wooden Elephant Bookends - A PairAn awesome pair of vintage wooden elephant bookends, with a lot of character and charm. These would look great next to your favorite books or simply use them as decor on your favorite shelf. There is a chip on the top of one of the trunks, and blemishes throughout. They still have lots of years left in them.
- Mid-Century Bill Curry Style Jacks Bookends - PairA vintage pair of gold-tone & black cast iron jack (jax) bookends designed by or attributed to Bill Curry or George Nelson. Some wear tarnish and color loss. Not quite identical but similar. Measures about 7 1/2" x 6" Some natural occurring pitting and paint loss and chippiness as is consistent with the age of the item. Original patina. Great bookends, paperweights or iconic MCM Deco.
- Vintage Lucite Bookends - PairElegant lucite bookends in near pristine condition. Add a touch of glamour to your bookshelf or bedside table. These would look great in many decor styles: Hollywood Regency, Midcentury Modern, Eclectic, 80's, or Modern. There is one tiny mark on one of the book ends, please see the pictures. There are no scratches on the lucite which is rare for a vintage piece!
- Mid-Century Dodge Trojan Horse Bookends - PairGreat vintage pair of Dodge Trojan horse bookends. Not only do they have the original Dodge labels but they are inscribed to Leonard C Emery, a prominent figure in Pasadena and Laguna hills for his optometry practices and community involvement. I think from the same family line of Emeryville California.
- Vintage Brass Pineapple Bookends - A PairA gorgeous pair of heavy brass bookends in the shape of pineapples. Beautiful diamond pattern detailing has been formed into the brass. Felted bottoms keep the bookends from scratching surfaces. In excellent vintage condition showing light age appropriate wear. A lovely natural dark gold patina has developed over time. Each measures 8.5" tall x 4.5" wide x 3" deep.
- Autumnal Fruit Chalkware Bookends - A PairA pair of heavy vintage painted Chalkware bookends, Autumn fruits and leaves on classical gilded bases. Chalkware is a mainly American term for figures made of moulded plaster of Paris and painted, typically with oils or watercolors. This pair of bookends date to the beginning of the 20th century. With felted bottoms and rich deep coloring, a great pair for the library with only minor paint loss, more so to one piece.