Sale / PriceAll
- Vintage Buddha Metal FigurineStanding Buddha figurine handcrafted out of brass. Purchased from a small brass craftsmen family in Java, Indonesia, and is in excellent vintage condition. This sculpture will surely satisfy your taste for antique looking art piece. Measurement: 3x3x8.25 inches tall.
- Egyptian Brass Sphinx FigureVintage 9" cast brass sculpture of an Egyptian Sphinx. A unique handcrafted decorative object from the mid 20th century that can be used as a paperweight or bookend. With the body of a lion and the head of a King/God, the Sphinx is a symbol of both strength and wisdom. Dimensions: 9" long x 5" tall x 3" wide Condition: Excellent Vintage condition. Brass has a a great natural patina developed over the years highlighting the details of the Sphinx with accenting colors in turquoise and bronze. Shipping: USPS Priority Mail $10 (continental US)
- Italian Brass Figural Horse Bookends/Sculptures - PairImpressive pair of stately Italian 'heavy cast' brass bookends /statues / decorative items, vintage. Horses/stallions have raised front leg, ornate Corinthian style plinth base, marked "Made in Italy". Weight approximately 10lbs each. Brass patinated, made early - mid 20th. century. Presented by East2West Furniture.
- Vintage Brass Flamingo Sculptures - A PairA set of two tall vintage flamingo sculptures formed in shiny gold brass. Each flamingo stands in an elegant pose with one flamingo slightly taller than the other. Gorgeous modernist shape and detailing to each bird. In excellent vintage condition showing minor age appropriate wear, high shine with minimal patina. The taller bird measures 12" tall x 5.5" wide x 3" deep. The shorter bird measures 10.5" tall x 4.5" wide x 2.5" deep.
- Ren Wil STA326 Cattle Skull Statues & Figurines by Jonathan WilnerFree Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49!Statues & Figurines from the Cattle Skull Collection This unique cattle skull statue is casted from aluminum and is finished in vintage brass. Features: Designed by artist Jonathan Wilner Made of aluminum Specifications: Height: 8.25" Width: 7.75" Depth: 2.5" About Ren Wil: Ren Wil is proud to celebrate over 45 years of business and is dedicated to the highest level of customer service.. They take pride in creating wall decor, mirrors, and lighting and has emerged in North America as an industry leader.
- Vintage Brass Apple Trinket Box CatchallCharming medium-size all-brass figurine that is actually a storage box. A school teacher's apple! Perfect display piece for your desktop, vanity, dresser or bookshelf. No makers mark. Very good vintage condition. No major scratches or damage. Lovely. Measures 3.5" high without stem, 4.25" with stem; 3.75" diameter
- Indian Brass & Black Enamel Horse StatueThis authentic Indian solid brass-and-black enamel horse is engraved with an etched design. The vintage horse statue measures 7 1/4" W X 5 1/2" H X 1/2" D, it is in excellent vintage condition with no signs of use. The vintage brass horse statue is now being offered here for an excellent price.
- Vintage Brass Asian Elephant StatueDeck out your space with this ornately-dressed, quality Asian Elephant statue made of heavy brass. AGE/COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Approx 50, Asia DETAILS/DESCRIPTION: High quality, very heavy, solid brass statue of and Asian Elephant. (Unsigned) CONDITION REPORT: Traditional style, clean vintage condition MEASUREMENTS: H: 22" x W: 32" x D: 12" Store Item #: 11233
- Vintage Medal Medallions & Paperweights - Set of 5Set of 5 vintage medal commemorative medallions. Also work as paperweights. Looks great on a desk, in an office or sitting on a book. Adds a masculine-classic look to any room. All have great patina. 1. Francis Henry Egerton, Comte de Bridgewater (1758-1829): Bronze; measures 1 5/8" diameter This is the oldest of the medallions! 2. 1925 Battle of Bunker Hill 150th Commemorative: Bronze; measures 3" diameter 3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology Medallion Paperweight: F.M marked on back side; measures 2" diameter 4. 1976 Bicentennial Commemorative coin by Medallic Art Co; Brass with reeded edge; measures 1.5" diameter. Front: Depicts two figures and says "IN CONGRESS 4, 1776" and "AMERICA". Below that reads, "ALL EQUA" in cursive. Reverse: "Commemorating the American Revolution Bicentennial in Massachusetts 1776-1976." 5. 1967 College of Physicians & Surgeons 200th Anniversary Commemorative Coin: Brass; measures 2.75" diameter
- Ren Wil STA309 Sveve Statues & Figurines by Jonathan Wilner VintageFree Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49!Statues & Figurines from the Sveve Collection A vintage propeller plane is perched atop a thin stem and square base, and is completed with a vintage brass finish. Features: Designed by artist Jonathan Wilner Made of aluminum Specifications: Height: 14.2" Width: 7.6" Depth: 5.6" About Ren Wil: Ren Wil is proud to celebrate over 45 years of business and is dedicated to the highest level of customer service.. They take pride in creating wall decor, mirrors, and lighting and has emerged in North America as an industry leader.
- Vintage Brass Stag & Doe Figurines - PairGorgeous pair of oversized vintage brass deer (or stag and doe) that will make a great statement piece for your Woodland or Hollywood Regency home! These two are very heavy and made of solid brass! Stag: 22" H x 16" L Doe: 13 1/2" H x 20" L Approximate weight of pair is 30lbs.
- Ibex Brass Figurines - PairThis is a gorgeous Hollywood set of Ibex brass sculpture. These are two great decorative accent pieces that will stand out in your perfect space. Place them on your bookshelf, side table, bar cart or mantel. They are sure to bring some interest and sparkle to anywhere they rest! They are in great vintage condition. Brass is polished, but could be made to shine even more with polish!
- Brass Elephant FigurineThis vintage mid-century era large brass elephant would make a striking display on your coffee table or shelves. And elephants bring you good luck! It is in good vintage condition with some aged patina on the brass. The tusks are separate pieces and one is a little loose but is still attached. Behind the ears is some green discoloration.
- Mid-Century Modern Brass Koi Statue. Nautical DecorFor a vintage brass figurine, this is substantial in size and weight. We absolutely love this stunning koi fish. It would sit lovely in so many types of decor, oriental/Asian, mid-century, Hollywood, boho chic/bohemian and many more. Notice the random black patches & the gorgeous patina. This is one of the best possible shades of vintage brass. Dimensions 10.0ʺW × 3.0ʺD × 3.5ʺH
- Vintage Foo Dog/Temple Lion Statue with Gold GiltA handsome vintage Foo Dog believed to be made out of bronze or solid brass. This piece is quite heavy with fine detailing. The contrast of the green color and gold gilding is stunning. Overall nice vintage condition showing signs of use. Upon inspection you may notice surface scratches and loss of the gold gilding (shown in photos).
- Vintage Brass Birds on Branch SculptureA stunning large brass sculpture of four birds on a branch. The birds are formed in a gold brass with lovely attention to detail. Each bird is affixed to the branch by a discrete screw and they can be adjusted and repositioned if desired. A beautiful statement piece that would look lovely hanging on a wall or as a table centerpiece. Can be easily mounted as a wall hanging through two holes formed in the brass branch.
- Vintage Monumental Brass Giraffes - PairOffered is a pair of monumental brass giraffe sculptures. These are fabulous for styling. Gorgeous detail and polished to a shine. Heavy and sturdy. Measurements: The male measures 13" high, 6" long, 3" deep The female measures 8 1/2" high, 9" long, 3" deep The giraffes will ship via UPS.
- Vintage Brass Sleigh FigureVintage brass sleigh in a sculptural form that looks wonderful on its own or could be used to hold a seasonal floral arrangement. This Mid-Century era sleigh has brass ball finials on all of the ends giving it a Sputnik flair. In great vintage condition showing light signs of wear to the brass plated finish. All welds are structurally intact; this is a solid and heavy sleigh capable of holding a substantial centerpiece.
- Vintage Brass Deer Statues - PairAn amazing pair of deer sculptures in an extra large size. The set includes a buck with his head held high and a grazing doe. Beautiful smooth detailing to each deer's features. Stunning statement pieces in shiny gold brass with the original patina. In excellent vintage condition showing minimal age appropriate wear. A lovely patina with no rust. The buck measures 9" wide x 2.5" deep x 13" tall. The doe measures 11" wide x 2.5" deep x 8.5" tall.
- Vintage Pearl Inlay Wooden Horse FigurineMother-of-pearl inlay wood curved horse. This vintage beautiful hand-crafted. It is inlaid with copper, brass and bovine cow bone and has a wonderful patina to it. The saddle has a brass horn to it with matching brass tie strap. Very good condition. 8' tall from top of ears to feet and 7" long from head
- Vintage Brass Vase with Snake and Fish HandlesGorgeous brass vase with spectacular details! Handles are cobra snakes on top which then turn into fish on the bottom. There are also 2 other animal faces on the underside of the handles, possibly sloth though I'm not sure. There are also birds and dancing figures throughout the vase, as well as floral/leaf designs. This is an amazing piece in excellent vintage condition. Has normal age appropriate wear/patina. Vase is quite heavy.
- Vintage Tole Chinoiserie Wall ShelfVintage, Italian, tole, Chinoiserie, wall shelf with reticulated brass top frieze trim. Ogee shape to the body with hand-painted Asian figures in a garden scene and accented with gilt painted geometric leaf and shapes patterned friezes. Condition: minor wear. Materials: pressed steel/brass. Marked "M7, Made in Italy" on a sticker on the backside.
- Mid-Century Brass & Lucite Candelabra & Bud VasesVintage Mid-Century Modern piece. Brass structure on a lucite base. The top figure is a candle holder that will hold a tea light or a taper candle. The two lower figures are bud vases. There are a couple of discolored marks on the brass.
- 1960s Brass Pewter James Mont Style Asian VaseA James Mont style pewter and brass Asian influence vase. Gorgeous in so many ways. The brass is beautifully aged and shows a patina that is hard to replicate. DImensions: 7" H / 3" W / 3" D "From the early 1930s and into the 1960s, James Mont was one of the most prominent designers and decorators on the East Coast. His forte was creating furniture that offered a stylish and dramatic, yet modern, take on historical forms and details—most of his designs drew on Asian influences, though he often employed classical elements in his pieces. The flamboyance of Mont’s designs was exceeded only by that of his lifestyle. His friends and clients included show business figures such as Bob Hope, Irving Berlin, and Lana Turner, as well as mob kingpins such as Frank Costello and “Lucky” Luciano. Mont was a suave and gregarious habitué of cocktail lounges, enjoyed flashy cars and the company of chorus girls, but he also had a violent temper that on one occasion led to his serving a prison term for assault.1 In an interview, Todd Merrill, a New York vintage design dealer who has made a special study of Mont, said he believes the man’s personality and his work were of a piece: “He was glamorous and loud, and the furniture he made had a kind of showy opulence. It appealed to people with no interest in machine age or severe modernism; they wanted interiors that were lively and decorative. And a Mont interior definitely wasn’t boring."
- Vintage Brass Bird Statues - A PairGorgeous tall pair of vintage solid brass birds (possibly Parrots, Cockatoos, or Doves). These are mounted on solid brass stands. Great console or mantle display pieces. Height: 15 inches Birds: 11 inches x 3 inches Base: 5 inches Condition: Fabulous! These are darling! No large tarnish or issues. Solid and sturdy, stand tall and sit flat. Solid brass.
- 1960s Brass Pewter James Mont Style Asian Bud VaseA James Mont style pewter and brass Asian influence bud vase. Gorgeous in so many ways. The brass is beautifully aged and shows a patina that is hard to replicate. DImensions: 5.5" H / 3" W / 3" D "From the early 1930s and into the 1960s, James Mont was one of the most prominent designers and decorators on the East Coast. His forte was creating furniture that offered a stylish and dramatic, yet modern, take on historical forms and details—most of his designs drew on Asian influences, though he often employed classical elements in his pieces. The flamboyance of Mont’s designs was exceeded only by that of his lifestyle. His friends and clients included show business figures such as Bob Hope, Irving Berlin, and Lana Turner, as well as mob kingpins such as Frank Costello and “Lucky” Luciano. Mont was a suave and gregarious habitué of cocktail lounges, enjoyed flashy cars and the company of chorus girls, but he also had a violent temper that on one occasion led to his serving a prison term for assault.1 In an interview, Todd Merrill, a New York vintage design dealer who has made a special study of Mont, said he believes the man’s personality and his work were of a piece: “He was glamorous and loud, and the furniture he made had a kind of showy opulence. It appealed to people with no interest in machine age or severe modernism; they wanted interiors that were lively and decorative. And a Mont interior definitely wasn’t boring.”
- Vintage Glass Bowl With Dragon Brass StandA vintage glass bowl mounted on a beautifully patina'd brass dragon stand. This piece features a heavy, removable glass bowl on a brass stand with three dragon figures. Multipurpose piece that could be used for floral arrangements, house plants, with floating candles, as a fruit bowl or just as a gorgeous display piece. Good vintage condition with some wear.
- Vintage 1970s Brass Mouse & Wood Cheese FigureVintage 1970s solid brass mouse mounted on a cheese shaped block of honed wood, with cheese holes, concave and indicative to cheese blocks, and a brass curled tail coming out one hole and curving around the perimeter front. One of a kind accent, paperweight, or bookend. Perfect for any interior office area, personal home office, bookshelves, or library. In great condition, as is found condition, looks like previous owner had the tail glued into place, as residue of glue is showing. We didn't want to remove, in case the tail comes out. Foot bumpers on underside to protect any scratching on wood. A surface scratch here and there, yet in wonderful condition.