- For Sale on 1stdibs - Bob Mackie fox trimmed gold panne velvet dress w matching wrap
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This Edwardian vintage beauty has incredible floral hand embroidery, cutwork and beautiful lace! The roses on this dress are so pretty and the dress has
- View this item and discover similar coats and outerwear for sale at 1stdibs - Here is 'Old Hollywood' glamour that will surely turn heads! Beautiful late 1930's coat fashioned from metallic-gold embroidered soutache and jeweled
- In This Gorgeous 1950's Custom-Made Ballgown, The Detailed Construction And Meticulous Attention To Detail Are Comparable To What You Will Find In Modern Haute Couture. This Captivating Dress Is Fashioned From Large Scale Watercolor Floral-Garden Print Silk-Taffeta In Shades Of Purple, Yellow And Red. The Bodice Is An Alluring Pleated One-Shoulder Sculpted Design. I Adore The Asymmetric Draped Back Train Which Is "old Hollywood" Glamour At Its Finest. A Pure Work Of Art And A Study In Dressmaking Technique. Breathtaking And Timeless; I Totally Imagine This Gliding Down The Red Carpet! Measurements Bust:33-34 Inches Waist:26 Inches Hips:up To 40 Inches Total Length:58 InchesThis 1950's Custom-Made Couture Gown Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back Handset Metal-Zipper And Corset Boning. Highly Wearable And An Investment Piece That Will Continue To Increase In Value.
- The Best 1940's Satin Black Fitted Blouse With Hand Sewn Sequin Bouquet Appliqué. The Blouse Features A Skinny Self Tie Bow And Jet Black Faceted Buttons Down The Front With A Feminine Puff Sleeve. Fitted Through The Waist. In Excellent Condition. Fits Like A Us 4.
- 1930S Floral Rayon Satin Bias Cut Gown With Straps And Low Back.
- Exceptional Vintage Bill Blass Copper Colored Silk Satin Evening Gown! This Dress Surely Is Something Else! Tailored Long Sleeves, With Three Silk Covered Buttons At Each Cuff. Full Skirt, That Looks Amazing On! Slimming Seams, With Heavy Attention To Detail. Built In Bodice Support To Ensure Everything Stays In Place. Demi Couture Construction, With Hand Sewn Finishing. Hidden Zipper Up The Back, With Hook-And-Eye Closure At Back Neck. Looks Great Alone, Or Can Add A Chic Statement Belt (Check Out The Vintage Ysl Tassel Belt From The Famed Russian Collection, In My 1Stdibs Shop). Made In Usa. In Great Condition. Approximately Size Small-Small/mediumMeasurements:36 Inch Bust28-30 Inch WaistUp To 48 Inch Hips58 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- I Love Both The Chic Little Lines Of This Dress And Its Amazing Color! In Person The Color Is A True Bright Vivid Tomato Red And Really Makes A Statement. The Choice Of Fabric Adds To The Depth Of Color - Its A Lightweight Wool With A Bit Of Texture Through The Weave And It Really Holds That Amazing Red Perfectly. From The Miss Dior Line, The Dress Is Constructed To Extremely High Standards - All Hand Finished And Properly Done With Every Stitch. It Is Cut On A Flared A-Line And Has A Nice Sharp, Chic Feel To The Cut While Still Feeling Fresh An Modern. It Is Cut To Be More Fitted Through The Shoulders, Sleeves And Bust And Then Skims Out And Over The Waist And Hips. The Fine Light Wool Holds This Flared Shape Beautifully But Is Not Heavy Or Bulky At All. Love The Button Detailing That Runs Up The Neck To The High Collar. Really A Jewel. Excellent ConditionFully Lined In A Red Silk And The Interior Is Hand Finished. Closes With A Back, Hand Set Painted Metal Zipper. Note That It Is More Of A True Blue Red In Person Rather Then The Orange Under-Toned Red It Photoed As.Sleeves: 20.5"Shoulders: 14.5"Bust: 18" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 16" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: 19" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamLength: 37" From Neck To HemModern Sizing Equivalent: Xs-SmlThis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- This Is An Absolutely Mind Blowing Gown From The 1920S. A True Product Of The Gilded Jazz Age, The Gown Is Constructed Of Silver Silk Lamé, Silver Lamé Lace, And The Most Amazing Of All A Delicate Beaded Handmade Lace Net. These Materials Are Perfectly Arranged According To Art Deco Aesthetics, With Beautiful Curves And Fluted Petal Shapes Flowing Together Around The Form. The Metallic Silk Which Makes Up The Base Of The Gown Is Gathered At The Dropped Waistline, Which Falls Elegantly Around The Hips. The Extreme Fineness Of The Fabric Allows It To Flatter The Body's Shape Even With The Dropped Waist, Skimming The Bust And Hips And Fluttering Around The Legs. The Lace Gilds The Torso In Lovely Curves, Accenting The Hips And Drawing The Eye Up And Down The Figure Dotted Along Its Edges With Crystals. The Most Delicate And Masterfully Constructed Part Of This Gown Is The Handmade Lace Net, Which Is Formed In Scalloped Curves At The Hem And In A Border Around The Neckline. Beautiful Swirling Designs Are Worked Into The Lace, Picked Out With Tiny Glass Seed Beads Lined In Silver. Found In Paris This Incredible Gown Was Made For The Glittering Galas Of The Roaring Twenties, And Bears Both The Effortless Grace And The Exuberance Of That Age In Its Design.
- Vintage Unmarked Chinese Silver Needlepoint Purse With A Chinese Marked Bag Lip Featuring A Wooden Handle Featuring Jade, Turquoise And Coral. The Petit Point Is Tight And Well Done. Made For Export In The Late Teens 1920S. Clean Inside And Sturdy. The Body Of The Bag Is About 7" Long, With The Handle The Whole Purse Is About 11" Long. The Wooden Ring Has About A 3" Wide Opening.
- ...Take Me to the World...
- Heavily Embroidered Fine Cotton Batiste Tea Dress From The Early 1900S In A Style That Is Very Wearable Today...a Combination Of Batiste (A Fine Translucent Cotton), Embroidered Panels And Filet Lace Make This Dress A Work Of Art...the Easy To Wear Style Dress Slips Over The Head And Closes At The Upper Back With Hidden Snaps...the Bodice Has A Slightly Square Neckline, Elbow Length Sleeves And A Dropped Waist, The Skirt Is Slightly Flared And Reaches The Ankles On The 5'10" Mannequin...the Bodice Is A Collage Of Filet Lace, Heavily Embroidered Batiste And Embroidered Appliques...the Skirt Is Embroidered And Appliqued With Embroidered Motifs...the Skirt Sides And Hem Are Deep Panels Of Filet Lace That Have Irish Crochet Rose Appliques...the Bodice Is Lined In Fine White Tulle, The Sleeves Are Unlined, The Skirt Has An Attached Tulle Slip...perfect For A Wedding...fits Like A Modern S/mPlease Check The Measurements Provided Below And Compare With Your Own Measurements For The Best Possible Fit! Please Contact Us If You Have Any Questions About This Item…In Excellent Wearable Condition... All Our Clothing Is Dry Cleaned And Inspected For Condition And Is Ready To Wear...any Condition Issues Will Be Noted...for Visual Comparison Our Mannequin Is A Size 4Measurements Are:Bust 40"Waist 38"Hip 44"Shoulder Back 16"Sleeve Length 11"Shoulder Top To Hem Back 52"
- Red Felt Lilly Dache Hat Dating From The Late 1950's. Hat Flares Out With Inverted Pleats. Thin Black Grosgrain Ribbon With Bow Detail Is Hand Tied. In Excellent Condition, Very Visual Inverted Pleat Design.
- Madame Alix Grès (French, 1903-1993). dresses, Evening, 1969. Gift of Mrs. William Randolph Hearst, Jr., 88.97.6.
- A Finely Beaded, Sequined And Embroidered Evening Coat, Attributed To Margaine Lacroix, Mid 1920's Paris, In Extraordinary Condition. The Muted Silver Lamé Ground Is Covered With Hand Beaded And Sequined Asian Figures Set In Landscapes Of Predominantly Blues And Turquoises And Is Lined With Silver Lame Facings On Interiors.Margaine Lacroix Was A Period French Couturier Who Was Known For Her Lavishly Embellished Garments With Chinoiserie And Egyptian Revival Themed Motifs.This Superb Coat Is A Period Work Of Art And Has An Extraordinary Amount Of Handwork And Embellishment On Practically Every Surface Of Garment. Can Work Well Easily Belted With A Silver Lame Ribbon. Paris 1920's. Excellent-Extraordinary Condition. Museum/collector Quality. Length 45", Waist 40", Sleeve To "v" 24", Sleeve To Point 29", Center Back 52". 15" Shoulder.For Similar Coats By Margaine Lacroix With Egyptian And Chinoiserie Motifs, See The Musee Palais Galliera Catalogue "les Années Folles 1919-1929".
- Luxuriously Rich, Crimson Red 1920S Party Dress, Accented With Gold Lamé Sash And Embroidery Throughout. Slip On Style.
- A Luxurious Chinese Garden Scene Embellishes This Exotic Dress From The Art Deco Era. The Bead And Crystal Work Is All In Fantastic Condition. The Fabric As Well Is Very Strong For Its Age And We Would Say This Dress Is 100% Wearable. Please Note That It Is A Straight Cut As Was The Fashion For This Era And Thus Only Accommodates A Smaller Bust, See Measurements. The Trimming Looks To Be Edwardian To Us And Was Possibly Added At A Later Date. With Garments Who's Lifetimes Have Spanned Longer Than One's Own It Is Impossible To Tell The Life They Have Lead. Regardless We Love The Movement The Blue Glass Beads Add, Evocative Of Chinese Lanterns Perhaps? A Lovely Dress Both To Wear As Well As For Display.
- Beautiful Silk Chiffon With Woven Silver Lamé Floral Motifs. Cut With A Sexy Low Neckline Which Would Have Been Worn Over A Lace Trimmed Slip. What Is Interesting About This Dress Is The High-Low Cut Of The Skirt Which Actually Is A Small Train. The Train Has Snaps On Its Ends To Tuck It Up Inside For When One Wants To Make Their Way On To The Hopping Jazz Age Dance Floors. In Very Good Strong Wearable Condition.
- Rare Soft Ivory Cotton Voile Beaded Afternoon Dress. Bodice Has Pin Tucking And Art Deco Chalk White Bead Embroidery. Slashed Sleeves And Half Self Belt And Open Work Faggoting Down Center Front. France 1920's. Excellent Condition.Bust 35", Waist 36", Hip 50" Length 48", Shoulder Seam 4", Sleeve Length 20"
- Heavy Velvet And Tapestry Cocktail Dress From The 1960's.Details:Partially LinedBack Metal Zip And Hook ClosureMarked Size: 13Estimated Size: MediumColor: Black/ Yellow/ RustMeasurements:Bust: 36"Waist: 28"Hips: Up To 42"Total Length: 39"
- Guaranteed Authentic Dolce&gabbana Fabulous Long Pencil Skirt.Intricate Asian Inspiration Print Of Dragons, Flowers And Fans.Bright Exotic Colours On A Black Background With Gorgeous Red Roses.Rear Closes With Corset Type Hidden Hook And Eye.Soft Pleating With A Fall Accentuates A Sexy Derriere. 9 3/4" Slit.Sexy And Elegant.Fabric Is Acetate, Nylon And Spandex.Stitching Is Loose At The Bottom Of The Hook And Eye - Very Easy To Fix. No Tears Or Damage To The Fabric.More Pictures Available Upon RequestFinal SaleSize 40Usa Size 6Skirt Measures: Length 39"Waist 13.5"Hip 18.5" Condition:Mint
- The Playful And Triumphant Cockatoo Will Steal The Attention Away From You On This Dress. His Feathers Of Suede And Metallic Leather Drape Over The Shoulder, Down The Back And Across The Side. He Clutches A Branch With A Lilly, Perhaps A Totem Of Peace For Stealing The Spotlight? Or Perhaps In An Apology For His Ruffled Condition. Our Strict Condition Policy Flew Out The Window When We Set Eyes On Him. Cavalli Pieces This Old Simply Do Not Come To Market. When They Do Appear They Are Mearly Printed Leather And Not Fully Appliqued Like This Dress Is. Please Take A Look At Our Photos Showing The Subtle Pink Marks On The Leather. We Feel This Doesn't Detract Too Much From The Aesthetic Appeal Of This Piece And Have Priced It Accordingly.
- Shoes. From our unique collection of Shoes, this piece is offered for sale online by The Way We Wore. Global shipping is available. Amazing platform 1970's glam rock leather boots are said to have been originally hand made for legendary rocker David Bowie. Boots have stacked wood heels with alternating leather and snakeskin platforms. Appliqued snakeskin moons and stars decorate the foot.
Height of Heel: 5"
Around Ankle: 9.5"
Around Calf: 12.5"
Men's US size 7.5
- Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by I Miss You Vintage. Global shipping is available. Louis Vuitton vintage 1930's inspired dress. Excellent previously owned condition. Tagged size FR 36 (USA 4). To fit 34" bust, 26" waist, and 37/38" hip. 54% acetate and 46% silk.
Shipping prices provided are for FedEx Ground to the US. Yes we ship to International, Canada, and can also quote for faster express service to USA.
- 1900s Small Jacket Victorian Edwardian Formal Mourning Steampunk Ornate Embroidered Jane Austen Black Boho Bohemian Dracula Gothic 1890 1880Gorgeous RARE Black Softest Wool Cotton Blend Victorian Coat with Puffed Sleeves, Fitted Cuffs, Embroidered Yellow, White, Black & Brown Insets at Blouse Center, Peplum Style Fit at Waistline with Attached Belt at Waist for Enhanced Fit, Embroidered & Crocheted Black Scrollwork Detail on Cuffs, Lapels & Back of Jacket, Jacket is fully lined in white silk. Listing is for JACKET ONLY, skirt will be listed at a later date. Hat as shown is available here:
- Pants. From our unique collection of Pants, this piece is offered for sale online by One Of A Kind Archive. Global shipping is available. A rare pair of flared metallic striped pants from the Alkasura Boutique on Kings Road.
The Alkasura boutique (304, Kings Road, Chelsea) began in 1969 and was open up until 1975. It was a favourite of stars such as Rod Stewart and Marc Bolan.
Size UK 6-8 / FR 34-35 / US 4-6
- For Sale on 1stdibs - RARE vintage STORE HOURS: Monday to Friday 11:30 to 6PM 24 West 57th Street Fifth floor in The New York Gallery Building 212.581.7273 FOLLOW OUR BLOG:
- 1970's Lanvin Iconic Paisley Mink Fur Russian Haute-Couture Gown
- This Is Such A Seductive And Dramatic Cocktail Dress From The Iconic "ceil Chapman" Designer Label. Perfect For Any Upcoming Party; You Can't Help But Feel Feminine In This Beauty! The Garment Is Fashioned From A Stunning Bronze Silk With Metallic-Gold Lame Roses Worked Into The Fabric. The Bodice Is An Exquisite Boned, Ruched Asymmetric Design With Short-Sleeves. The Nipped-Waist Sculpted Cocktail Wiggle Skirt Finishes This Garment Off With A Perfect "femme Fatale" Silhouette. Ceil Chapman Is Often Said To Be Marilyn Monroe's Favorite Designer And I Can Totally See Why. This Dress Is Flirty And Elegant At The Same Time. Old Hollywood Glamour At Its Best! Measurements Bust:32-33 Inches Waist:24 Inches Hips:35 Inches Total Length:42 Inches This Vintage Designer Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Side Metal-Zipper. This Item Is Over 50 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Vintage 1960s dress ivory satin two piece fringe-trimmed set with various shades of blue and green embroidered in a paisley-style floral pattern and trimmed in gold metallic thread.
- Emilio Pucci Skirts. From our unique collection of Skirts, this piece is offered for sale online by Shrimpton Couture. Global shipping is available. I think one of my favorite vintage pieces is the full length maxi skirts by Pucci. And the velvet ones like this one are the dreamiest. You can throw them on with just about anything topping them and it works. The prints are so vibrant and bright that they act like a neutral and they work as well with flats as they do with a heel. Here we have a stunning version done in a graphic, signature print of taupes, greens, pinks and coral. The cut is a sculptural A-line that falls to the floor in a graceful sweep of fabric. The velvet gives it enough weight to hold that form fantastically. These can really be worn year round as the velvet is a cotton version so breathes well. It is just fantastic and I love it. Excellent condition
Lined in a deep olive silk with the Emilio Pucci name woven through out. It closes with a side, hidden set painted metal zipper and fabric covered snap at the waist. Hand finished. Tagged a vintage Pucci 12 but please check measurements
Waist: 14" flat across from side seam to side seam
Hips: 20" flat across from side seam to side seam
Length: 42.5" from waist to hem
Modern Sizing Equivalent: MED-LRG
This garment has been professionally cleaned, pressed and is odor free. Thoroughly checked over before shipping, it will be ready to wear upon arrival.
- Super-Hot 1970S High Platform Shoes With Silver Leather Appliques On Black Suede And Ankle Straps! A Disco Re-Interpretation Of A Fab 40S Platform! Stunning.Size Is Not Marked, But They Are An Estimated Size 7-7 1/2Us
- Dress, 1898 Paris, Les Arts Décoratifs
- "vintage" — @nibli
Skirts. From our unique collection of Skirts, this piece is offered for sale online by Thrifted & Modern. Global shipping is available. Extraordinary vintage hand-crocheted maxi skirt in a multicolor design.
Back Button and Snap Closure
Marked Size: Not Marked
Estimated Size: S-L
Color: Off White/ Bright Multicolored
Fabric: Feels like Cotton
Total Length: 38"
- Renowned For Creating Some Of Fashion's Most Iconic Shoe Silhouettes, Salvatore Ferragamo's Early Creations Are Indeed His Finest. Stunning 1930S Hand Embroidered Tavarnelle Pumps Feature A Floral Motif Done In Vibrant Blue And Pink Thread On Black. Trimmed In An Elegant Gold Leather. Fastens Around The Ankle With A Strap.
- Any Emma Domb collectors? This is an EARLY 1940s "Party Lines by Domb" slipper satin gown in an acid yellow, with button detail keyhole neckline, peter pan collar. Side metal zip. Not quite perfect, sold as is, but also wearable as is. Has a rust spot on the left shoulder from a hanger (seriously, Joan Crawford was right about those!), a little black dot on the collar, a water spot on the skirt and a teeny bit of foxing on right side of skirt (again, super faint). But JUST the most luxurious, brightly colored textile and voluminous skirt! All buttons there, zip is fine, a tad musty but this lady will be out in the sun and air til she ships. Measures. 36" bust, 26" waist, 46" hips, 16" bodice, 56" long Angela Petraline
- Vintage Nettie Rosenstein Dress In Emerald Green Silk Satin Features A Back Zipper Closure, Silk Velvet Floral Detailing, Fully Lined, And With Zippers At The Cuffs As Well. Note Waist Seam Does Not Break Pattern And Flower Is Cut Out And Hand Sewn To The Bodice. Measurements:Bust - 33''Waist - 24''Hips - 39''Sleeves - 24''Shoulder To Shoulder - 16'' Length - 39''
- Ysl 1960's Orange & Blue Striped Long Sleeve Dress - 6. This Dress Is In Very Good Vintage Condition With Minor Wear. Measurements:Bust- 44"Waist- 28.5"Hips- Up To 45.5"Shoulder To Shoulder- 17"Sleeve Length- 23.5'Length- 41"
- Coat 1910
- Made For The Peck + Peck Fifth Avenue New York Store. The Straw Is Fine Milan Italian Straw Accented With A Luscious Silk Velvet Ribbon. Hat Is Worn Over Eyebrows.
- Wonderful vintage 1930s 30s dress. ✧ by Bee Fasley. ✧ cinnamon/auburn brown silk velvet. ✧ brown + orange floral beading on collar. ✧ gathered shoulders shaped with quilted lining. ✧ eight decorative covered buttons with hidden snaps down front. ✧ fastens up the side with a covered metal zipper. What a very perfect dress this is! The auburn brown silk velvet is heavenly soft and takes on the most beautiful sheen in the light, and the sweet beading at the collar adds some whimsy and fanciness to an otherwise rather sophisticated dress. This wonderful piece will look perfect paired with lace up leather boots for day or with a pair of your highest pumps for an evening affair. A madly beautiful dress with so many artful art deco details to love and adore! This beautiful dress was made over 70 years ago and is in phenomenal condition -- it is truly a treasure and very rare!! details + measurements. Best fits: xs. Label: Bee Fasley. Fabric: silk velvet. Shoulders seam to seam: 12 ½ in. Shoulders puff to puff: 17 in. Bust: up to 38 in. (meant to be blousy) Waist: 25 25 ½ in. Hips: free. Sleeves: 10 in. Length of bodice: 14 ½ in. Length of skirt: 28 in. Total length: 42 ½ in. Excellent vintage condition with no stains, tears, or noticeable mends. The underarms have been mended, but this is only noticeable upon close inspection (and due to their location will not be at all visible when the dress is worn.) Absolutely gorgeous! This dress is clean and ready to wear. Rebecca Emily Darling
- Circa 1890, blue cotton walking suit. Jacket and skirt with detail of Venetian point lace and glass beads. #victorian
- View this item and discover similar wedding dresses for sale at 1stdibs - Don Loper, famously based in Hollywood, created gorgeous clothing from the 1930's into the 1960's. He designed the costumes for several films such as
- Offered is wonderful, woman’s dress from the flapper era of the twenties. It’s of velvet, satin, and lace and in remarkably good condition on the
- Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Circa Vintage. Global shipping is available. Amazing 1950s strapless dress in a beautiful textured woven gold fabric. This couture made piece features a full calf length skirt and some lovely detailing with decorative covered buttons down the centre front and a large asymmetrical bow to the hip at the front. Inside it is fully lined in a matching gold lining with its own original petticoat included and a side zip fastening. A fabulous dress for any party and in excellent condition.
Bust: 82cm/ 32.5”
Waist: 64cm/ 25.5”
Length (from top of bust): 101cm/ 40”
- Thierry Mugler Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Marilyn Glass. Global shipping is available. Thierry Mugler revisits his 1990-91 Spider creation in this rare Mugler Couture 2001 spider dress.
Fashioned of black viscose rayon with raised red velvet web lines to create dimensionality. Cut on the bias; V neckline and empire waist with long slender sleeves. Mugler has always been considered one of the most creative and innovative designers in the world and this highly collectible creation is no less than sensational. The designer's background as a dancer shows in the fluidity of construction from the shoulders to torso and the drape of the skirt. A piece that is highly collectable, highly exhibitable, and a rare find.
Size: bust: to 34-35"; waist: 25"; hips: approx 36"; length:40"; sleeve:26"; shoulder: 15.5"
- Thierry Mugler Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Marilyn Glass. Global shipping is available. Hi drama and boldly stylish defines this A/W 1997-1998 Haute Couture Thierry Mugler ballgown. (identical gown shown in runway photos). Designed with medieval inspiration boasting high cowl neckline encircling around and dramatically dropping in back with plush faux sable fur trim. Sleeveless on one side and a oversized long slender wide bell sleeve also trimmed in plush faux sable. Mermaid silhouette with faux fur trim at hemline extending into a stunning long fantail train. A fabulous fantasy gown, inspired by the style of the Middle Ages.
Fashioned of a weighty black and gold jacquard brocade with a subtle hint of reddish tint. The 1990's Thierry Mugler collections were dramatic, extravagant with extreme definable sculptural appeal and fashion impact. This gown is an excellent and a one-of-a-kind piece ... in a marvelous medieval style ... and fabulous as a wearable, collectible or museum acquisition.
Size: 38; bust: to 34"; waist: 26"; hips: 34"; front length: approx 57"; back length: approx 74"
Condition: excellent; a very substantial weighty garment; custom made with no wear.
- Breathtaking Jeanne Lanvin Castillo Navy-Blue & Ivory Satin Cocktail Dating Back To 1955. Castillo Was Invited By Jeanne Lanvin's Daughter To Design For Her Mother's Firm In Paris, With Hopes Of Relaunching The Firm's Name. Jeanne Lanvin, The Founder Of The House, Had Died In 1946 And The Salon Needed Someone To Maintain It's Traditions. From 1950 To 1962 The House Of Lanvin Castillo Was Known For Elegant Clothes, Slender Lines And Rich Fabrics. I Adore The Low-Cut Plunge, Fully-Boned Strapless With Its Avant-Garde Asymmetric Fold Detail. Unique Pointed Inset Seamed Pieces Have Been Placed Beautifully In A Zig-Zag Technique Which Is Insanely Hard To Do. The Hourglass Nipped Waist Flatters The Figure And Turns Any Woman Into A Starlet. Just When You Think This Show-Stopper Couldn't Get Any More Stunning, The Fringed Shawl-Wrap Graces Your Shoulders. You Do Not Easily Find This Level Of Workmanship On Garments Today. Measurements Bust:38-39 Inches Waist:31 Inches Hips:full Sweep Length Top To Waist:11 Inches Length Waist To Hem:28 InchesThis Stunning Lanvin Haute-Couture Cocktail Ensemble Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Holes Or Stains. The Inside Is Immaculate And Completely Hand-Finished. Perfectly Working Side Metal-Zipper. Highly Wearable And An Investment Piece That Will Continue To Increase In Value.
- This Beautiful 1960's Full Length Gown Is By One Of The Gathering Goddess's Most Loved Designer Brands, Mr Blackwell. It Is A Made From A Luxurious Sunshine Yellow Satin That Reflects The Light Beautifully. The Bodice Is Embellished With Gold And Bronze Beaded Shapes And The Neckline, Empire Waistline And Sleeves Are Also Trimmed With Beading. This Gown Has A Round Neckline And Elegant T-Shirt Length Short Sleeves, It Fastens At The Back With A Zip And A Hook And Eye. This Gorgeous Gown Is In Excellent Condition And A Truly Special Find!
- A Fine And Extremely Rare Jean Patou Haute Couture Cocktail Dress. A Hand Numbered Tag Denotes The Hand Construction Re This Couture Item. A Midnight Black Silk Satin Item Features A Hand Set Boned Bodice With Trapunto Hand Embroidery Front And Back. Bodice Fully Silk Lined With A Hand Set Side Zipper Closure. Bodice Tops A Finely Dense Pleated Full Skirt With Matching Silk Satin Hemline To Match Bodice. Exquisite Item Appropriate For Any Collection Or Archive.
- 1930s Medium Coat Velvet Silk Fox Fur Collar Black White Glam Hollywood Starlet Flapper Wedding Evening Winter Boudoir Pin Up Great Gatsby1930s Black Silk Velvet Robe Style Coat with White Fox Collar, Full Length, Bell Sleeves, Fully lined. Very Elegant! Perfect for a black tie formal evening event or winter wedding! Condition: Good. Garment is in condition consistent with age. Lining is fully intact, has repaired hole at sleeves (not visible the to casual observer. Sizing: Small to Medium. Bust measures 36", waist 30", 40" hips. Coat length is 50", Sleeve length is 20", Across top shoulders measures 13". Closure: Tie at waist. Trying on: If you are in Los Angeles, an appointment can be made to try on this garment. Please give us 3 business days notice via e-mail, or call us in shop for prompt attention at 310-455-2998. Additional Notes: Please note that due to the nature of vintage clothing, ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS-IS; with no returns or exchanges, regardless of fit or condition. We try our best to note each minor issue on the clothing, and price accordingly. Thank you for your understanding! To better understand our rating system on condition, here is our qualifiersExcellent: Garment is like new, with no issues and may appear to have never been worn. Good: Good denotes that the item may have slight wear, but is not easily/readily visible, and condition is consistent with age. Fair: Garment is still wearable, but has some damage (both visible & otherwise). Poor: Garment may not be wearable, but has value for design or costume purposes. SKU. Garment Care: Each Garment has been steam cleaned & examined to the best of our abilities for flaws. We try to note any easily noticeable damage in all our listings. Garments come from a smoke-free, pet-free environment & are stored in an air tight bag until shipped to you; but vintage garments may have a slight odor of mustiness due to age. Additionally, garments are shipped from a pet-free environment, but please note that we sometimes handle fur coats; so garments are occasionally around fur garments. Darrell Hazen
- Mollie Parnis Is One Of My Favorite American Designers - Her Sixties Period On Particular Was Really Exceptional And It Was During This Time That She Was Making Absolutely Lovely Little Dresses Like This Beauty. The Dress Is As Bright And Pretty As It Appears In The Photos And Is One Of Those Pieces That You Can't Possibly Help But Feel Happy In With Its Gorgeous Floral Print. The Outermost Layer Of The Dress Is Made Of A Silk Organza That Has Huge Flowers Screened Over The Surface From Top To Bottom. The Blooms Are Large And Brilliant With Little Pops Of Green Worked In And Around The Red, White And Purple Edged Bouquets. That Green Is Picked Up And Used For The Silk Satin Trim For A Pretty Contrast And In Keeping With The Floral Theme. Underneath The Organza Is A Solid Red Silk Voile Lining That Anchors The Color And Adds Depth And Texture To The Design. The Belt Is Detailed With A Pretty Green Bow And The Same Green Fabric Is Used To Circle Each Cuff And Add A Touch Of Weight To The Hem. The Bodice Has A V And A Slight Empire Waist From Which The Skirt Floats To The Ground. Those Huge Bell Sleeves Are The Perfect Dramatic Finish. It Is A Beautiful Dress. Excellent Condition.Fully Lined In A Red Silk Voile And Closes With A Back Painted Metal Zipper. The Sash At The Waist Hooks And Snaps Into Place Under The Bow. There Is One Tiny Spot On One Sleeve With A Slight Thinning Of The Fabric At That Same Spot But It Is Strong And Stable And Does Not Detract - Mentioned For Accuracy Only. Note That A Smaller Girl Can Wear It And It Will Be Looser Through The Waist And More Caftan Like.Shoulders: 15" From Seam To SeamSleeves: 22" LongBust: 19" Flat Across The Back From Seam To SeamWaist: 15" AcrossHips: OpenBodice: 11" From Shoulder To WaistSkirt: 45" From Waist To HemModern Sizing Equivalent: Sml-MedThis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival
- 1960s Small Dress Velvet Mini Holiday Christmas Valentines Party Xmas Elf Cocktail Mod Lolita Baby Doll 1990s Bow Courtney Cox Love Friends1960s Ruby Red Velvet Mini Dress with Long Satin Bow at Empire Bust, Fully lined with acetate lining. Condition: Good. Garment is in condition consistent with age. Sizing: Medium. Dress measures 34" bust, 27" high waist, 36" hips. Shoulder to hem measurement is 37.5". Closure: Metal back zipper. Trying on: If you are in Los Angeles, an appointment can be made to try on this garment. Please give us 3 business days notice via e-mail, or call us in shop for prompt attention at 310-455-2998. Additional Notes: Please note that due to the nature of vintage clothing, ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS-IS; with no returns or exchanges, regardless of fit or condition. We try our best to note each minor issue on the clothing, and price accordingly. Thank you for your understanding! To better understand our rating system on condition, here is our qualifiersExcellent: Garment is like new, with no issues and may appear to have never been worn. Good: Good denotes that the item may have slight wear, but is not easily/readily visible, and condition is consistent with age. Fair: Garment is still wearable, but has some damage (both visible & otherwise). Poor: Garment may not be wearable, but has value for design or costume purposes. SKU D175. Garment Care: Each Garment has been steam cleaned & examined to the best of our abilities for flaws. We try to note any easily noticeable damage in all our listings. Garments come from a smoke-free, pet-free environment & are stored in an air tight bag until shipped to you; but vintage garments may have a slight odor of mustiness due to age. Additionally, garments are shipped from a pet-free environment, but please note that we sometimes handle fur coats; so garments are occasionally around fur garments. Darrell Hazen
- Extrememely well preserved 1920s slippers for wear in the boudoir or just lounging. They are unbranded but are likely to have been sold by an established british footwear retailer such as Dolcis or Lilly & Skinner, for whom I have a slipper catelogue showing similar examples from the Art Deco era. The uppers are quilted silk satin; the vamps beautifully embroidered with gold thread and black cord, trimmed with black rabbit fur. The wadding at this time tends to be horsehair so please do not be alarmed if you see the odd hair poking through the fabric! They have leather soles and leather tipped wooden louis heels. Marked 5 (UK size) to ensure fit please compare the measurements to a similar style of shoe that fits you well: Inside length: 9 1/2" Inside width: 3" Centre heel height: 1 3/4" Condition: Excellent, only one very small split to the upper just below the embroidery on the left slipper's left side.(shows as white on the first photo) Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild. Ref: 410b
- Vintage knee high boots by Lotus from the late 1960s to early 1970s. Very Emma Peel / Avengers style. I believe the uppers are Patent leather. man made interior fabric, with black faux fur cuff and decorative metal buckled strap. Inside leg long zip. Chunky block heels. Resin rubber soles/heel tips. Marked 4 1/2 (US size) which was at the time of manufacture a UK 3, though I would say it is closer to a modern UK 2 2.5 To ensure fit please compare the measurements to a similar style of shoe that fits you well: Inside length: 8 3/4" Outside width: 2 7/8" Centre heel height: 2 1/2" top of heel to cuff: 12" Total height: 15" Inside calf: 12 1/4" Ouside ankle: 9 1/2" Condition: New and unworn old stock. No issues. Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild. Ref: 1005b
- Very unusual vertically striped 1950s shirt dress from New York based retailer Peck & Peck. This lovely multi-coloured lightweight silk piece is typical of the style of the day with full, below the knee skirt, button fastening down the front and small shirt collar. It is loads of fun and in excellent condition.
- Swingin' sweet polka dot dress of blouse and matching skirt. Silky smooth and drape-tastic rayon. Navy and white. Padded shoulders and faux chest pockets. Fitted waist with peplum. 3/4 length sleeves with french cuff. Self belt. Slight flare to the skirt will allow for jitterbuggin the night away. Very good condition. Ever so slight discoloration. Bust 34-36" Waist 25"
- Fabiani Jackets. From our unique collection of Jackets, this piece is offered for sale online by I Miss You Vintage. Global shipping is available. 1960's vintage Fabiani red pleated evening coat. Body is raw silk and interior is lined with silk. Colour is bright lipstick red.
Shipping prices provided are for FedEx Ground to the USA. For quotes on international or Canada, or faster express shipping to USA please email us directly.
- Pink wool suit, 1906. Two pieces, trimmed with pink ribbon and lace. Made by dressmaker Julia Tomasek, St. Paul, Minnesota. Minnesota Historical Society Collections.
- Vintage 1920's Purple Boho Wedding Stockings NOS Flapper 20s Garter Stockings Art Deco Period. Brand new, never used with the tags still on, these 1920s flapper stockings are for the boho loving bride who wants purple in her wedding! Beautiful weave, with welting on the toe and heel and garter area, the stockings are vibrant and made for royalty. Unsure of material, may be silk. Measures" 9" in lnegth for foot. Condition: New old stock. One small snag. All sales final.
- Rudi Gernreich Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Brent Amerman. Global shipping is available. Beautiful, and iconic vintage 1960s Rudi Gernreich gold metallic dress!!! A perfect shape, with just the right amount of 'jazz'! Features hidden zipper on the back, and removable tie belt. Easily go from day to night. Also looks great with no belt, or a different belt. In great condition. Marked Size 8, but has stretch, and can also fit smaller.
Measurements: (has stretch)
36-42 inch bust
30-34 inch waist
38-42 inch hips
39 inches from top shoulder to hem
- For Sale on 1stdibs - An incredible Haute Couture evening piece from Chanel. Fashioned entirely from ivory silk satin and taffeta, this beautiful coat dress is in perfect condition
- For Sale on 1stdibs - If you were an “It Girl” in London during the 1960's and 1970's, Biba is where you would have shopped. This beautiful black-jersey garment is a perfect
- See what Jill Beck (gilleyqwyn) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of everybody's favorite things.
- Dynamite, black wedge sandals that are marked, Made in Haiti:. There is no size, but they fit a current 7&1/2 foot, and are a bit tight on a size 8.
- Stunning Vintage Navy Blue Fit And Flare Dress By Ceil Chapman Featuring A Rounded Peter Pan Collar, Button Up Front And Box Pleated Full Sweep. Darling Allover "fruit" Print.Details:UnlinedFront Metal Zip And Hook Closure/ Back Waist TieEstimated Size: S-MColor: Navy/ WhiteLabel: Ceil ChapmanMeasurements:Bust: 34"Waist: 26"Hips: FreeShoulders: Approx. 16"Sleeve Length: Approx. 19"Total Length: 42"
- Rare Edwardian era evening shoes date from c. 1905. They are made of pink Silk (light colour), with fabulous beaded ornaments at front. They are lined
- Town dress with chemisette owned by Empress Josephine, First Empire From the Chateau de Malmaision Costume Collection app: “ "This high-waisted dress with its square, low-cut neckline and decorated...
- La Constitución de 1812 | España - elmundo.es
- La Constitución de 1812 | España - elmundo.es
- This Pin was discovered by Kayla Wilbanks. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. | See more about silk satin, satin and silk.
- Black layered halter neck dress from Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage featuring a sleeveless design, a floral print and a long length. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - 1920s Exquisite Leopard Lamé Piano Shawl with Ombre Fringe
- Parure of seed pearls, mother of pearl, gold, & silk. England or Scotland circa 1830. Matching the set, a hair ornament of woven pearls making a flowers in a row. The set is housed in a red circular case with a black interior. Cooper Hewitt Collection
- 90's high end vintage brown stripe leather platform wedge knee boots by Spanish designer El Dantes. Cool Ribbed brown leather vertical stripes with buckles, retro 60's gogo cowgirl vibes. Excellent condition, very comfortable and side zippers for easy on and off, lined in leather. Super high quality, made in Spain. Size 6-6.5 US womens. Marked a Euro 36, US womens 6 6.5. Insole: 9.25" Heel: 5.25" Platform: 2.5" Babs
- Shop for Antique Vintage Fashion on Ruby Lane, a marketplace to buy and sell quality antiques, collectibles and artisan jewelry from thousands of vetted sellers since 1998. (page 15 of 68)
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Beautiful 1920's pink embroidered cloche hat by Blossom Hats Paris New York Fits a 22' head snugly.
- Sleeve puff, ca. 1830 (made). Museum Number T.212-1917.
- info about info
- "men?" — @nibli
High style vintage clothing,historic costume,haute couture,designer fashion,decorative textiles (1690-1960) & shawls for the discriminating collector.
- Victorian fashions reflect the clothing worn between 1837 - 1900 during the reign of Queen Victoria. Despite the prim and proper feminine ideal, Victorian clothing includes outrageous styles like hoop skirts and bustles.
- "-----" — @nibli
...Take Me to the World...
- A gorgeous 1950’s ermine fur bolero by Balenciaga. The bolero is in baby pink silk and has a panel of white ermine fur that runs around the front, back and sleeves. The bolero fastens at the neck with a pink silk tie. The sleeves finish at the elbow and the bolero is cropped at the waist. This bolero is in excellent condition with a small mark on one of the ties. Shoulders: 46cm Bust: Free Length: 48cm The chicest cover up you could find. Wear it over everything from floor length gowns to mini dresses and always accessories with a sprinkling of jewels.
- A blog posting historical fashion garments, portraits, or drawings from the Middle Ages to the...
- This Pin was discovered by Lucy Funk. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. | See more about evening dresses, silk wedding dresses and dresses.
- 1918 Spring fashion by Paul Poiret.
- Dress | All | The Costume Institute | Collection Database | Works of Art | The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York"early 20th century" — @nibli
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is a spectacular and fine Swiss batiste white Edwardian day dress/tea gown embellished with both vertical and horizontal panels of drawnwork and
- View this item and discover similar capes for sale at 1stdibs - Flawless. We are not kidding. This is one of the most unbelievable things we have ever laid eyes on. This heavy silk opera cape is almost 100 years old
- Fashion history blog run by Katie, 21/f/NC, studying art history at UNC Charlotte. *** Twitter...
- Vintage white gold fire opal and diamond brooch from the Kojis collection. A vintage Liberty original, this ornate brooch is a true one-off. Features Open work setting; oval fire opal. Diamond accents; chain and safety pin catch. Comes in its original Liberty & Co. fitted box. Composition : 18ct White Gold, Fire Opal, Diamonds. Dimensions : W: 4.5cm, H: 1cm.
- View this item and discover similar cocktail dresses for sale at 1stdibs - There is nothing like the crisp clean tailoring on a new look dress. The lines on this are perfect! Pale sage green silk, matching oversize round buttons
- Fab mid century Jacqueline stilettos! Satin fabric with stripes of black, deep bronze or antique brass tone, and a blend of the two colors. :::: SIZE :::: Numbers printed inside these shoes are 151, 8989, and 808j55 none correspond to international sizing that I could find, so I'm comparing measurements to similar vintage heels. Size Estimate: 6.5 7 AA. Insole: Heel to Toe Tip: 10.25" Insole: Widest Heel Width: 2" Insole: Widest Point at Ball of Foot: 2-3/4" Heel Height: 3-1/2" :::: CONDITION :::: Fair-to-good condition. Flaws found: The insoles are worn in and the heel lining has some pale moisture-damage spots (zoom in photos by clicking) all hidden when wearing them. The outer fabric has a few flaws (faint stains, scuffs, etc), with the most noticeable being dark stain on the right heel (see last photo, top right and bottom left image shows this). Still, fab shoes! :::: OUR SHOP POLICIES ::::
- Vintage 1960's Dress* Black Chantilly Lace* Mesh Backing* Acetate Lining* Satin Ribbon* Bubble Hem* From Neiman Marcus* Truly One Of The Most Beautiful 1960's Dresses Ever!condition | Excellentfits Like S/mlength 42"bodice Length 17"bust 36"waist 28"hips 42"please Contact Me Directly Via Email, Phone Or Text To Request Item Specifics, To Propose An Offer Or Inquire About Volume Discounts.
- View this item and discover similar evening dresses for sale at 1stdibs - Exquisite 1920s piece has some of the most phenomenal bead work I have yet to see. The base of the dress is a heavy weighted silk in a matte black. It
- Exquisite Sage Green Galanos Dress Double Skirt, Pencil Under A Full Circle SkirtFeels Like A Mohair / Cashmere BlendHas A Pocket! Love Dresses With PocketsZippered Back With 3 Clips Closing The Top Layer Of The Skirt Delicate Floral MotifMeasuring30" Chest23" Waist18.5" Hips12" Under Sleeve Bracelet Length 17" From Top Of Shoulder To Waist43.5" Long Down The Front
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This black and nude illusion 1950's dress has a 3D grosgrain ribbon twisting seductively through out it. The designer is Lu Sair of Orlando, Fl. I couldn't
- View this item and discover similar hats for sale at 1stdibs - Gorgeous little cap from the 20’s made of the most delicate gold lace with black lace trim. Wire in sides holds the shape of the cute circles at the
- Embroidered women’s shoes,1840-43
- "Shoe-Icons / Shoes / Fabric Side Lacing Boots. Probably made for the theatre." Don't know if it's real or not, but it's surely interesting!
- Vintage Clothes/ Fashion Ads of the 1920s
- vintage 1950's dress
* black floral silk
* acetate lining
* beautiful back drape
* metal back zipper
* by Suzy Perette
condition | excellent
fits like medium
bodice length 17"
bodice allowance 1.5"
- Beautiful Early 1930's Custom-Made Sculpted Deco Dress Fashioned In The A "light As A Feather" Black Silk-Rayon. I Love The Dramatic Floral Lace Bib-Collar Which Creates A Chic Sheer-Illusion. The Sleeves Are So Unique; A Billow Poet-Style With Long, Lean Cuffs. It Is Amazing That A Dress With This Much Presence Can Literally Feel Almost Weightless But It Does! The Entire Dress Floats And Moves With The Barest Of Movement. The Back Tie-Belt Finishes This Garment Off With A Beautiful Silhouette. A Truly Stunning Dress And A Wonderful Example Of The Textiles From This Era. Measurements Bust: Waist: Hips: Sleeve Length: Total Length: This Antique Dress Is In Excellent Wearable Condition With No Visible Rips, Stains Or Holes. A Few Side Snaps Need Re-Stitching And One Side Seam Needs To Be Reinforced. This Piece Is Over 80 Years Old And Is Truly Spectacular.
- Joan is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Fantastic silver silk lamé gown circa (1938-1942) has a structured shoulder silhouette with light padding and delicate pleating. Skirt is hand tacked
- 1897 evening dress
- If you are a kimono fiend like we are here at Paragon Desert, then this kimono will blow your mind! Rich with warm colors, and created with a heavenly crepe du chine fabric to add to its awesomeness! This kimono is in flawless condition, no damages! Measurements: Free size. Fits from a small to an x-large. Please take note that some items have been pinned to the form to fit properly. If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message! And please read policies before purchasing. Vanessa Acosta
- Jean Paul Gaultier Leather Girdle Skirt Sheer Side Panels
- Vintage 1950's Ceil Chapman Emerald Green Silk Velvet Dress
- This is a great pair of high-heeled black patent leather, classic Mary Jane style shoes heels from the 1920s. Please be sure to note the cut-out sides and top-stitching, as well as the graceful black enamel buckles on the iconic straps which fasten in the middle. The shoes have very slight platforms and are made of soft patent leather. They have leather soles and come in their original box. They are " Walk Over" brand, "Okla" style. Although these shoes are new old stock never worn they do have a bit of reparable damage where the tissue stuck to the leather when the shoes were removed form their box after having been stored for so many years. Marked a size 39, the shoes correspond to a US 8.5; because they are narrow, they would probably best fit a size 8. Approximate measurements: interior length, heel to toe: 10" Width across bottom: 2 3/4" Heel: 3" These great flapper shoes will certainly enhance your contemporary or vintage ensemble what a great collection to your vintage shoe collection; they are a prime example of 1920s wearable textile art, Please be sure to browse my other Etsy listings: RetropolitanLtd, as well as the website for my brick and mortar shop: Retropolitan.net.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Stunning 1920's gown is made out of white, red, and pink brocade with gold lamé. Dramatic shirred 'bubble' below hips. Sleeveless. V-neck. Full skirt.
- Find and save recipes, parenting hacks, style inspiration and other ideas to try.
- ~lily~ is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.