- Absolutely Incredible Vintage James Purcell Yellow Dress! Features Origami Like Fan Bust, With A Full Skirt. Attached Sash Can Be Worn A Number Of Ways. There Was An Impressive Amount Of Construction Put Into This Beauty. Purcell Pieces Started At $5,000 In The 1980S/90S! Fabulous Bright Yellow Color On 100% Silk. In Great Condition. Marked Size 10. Approximately Size MediumMeasurements:38 Inch Bust28 Inch Waist30 Inches From Top Back Shoulder To Hem.
- Simply stunning and elegantly simple long sleeved, knee length haute couture Lanvin silk dress. This piece consists of cream silk bodice with attached necktie and black silk skirt with pleats through the back. It comes with original matching black belt and fastens with a zip at the back. A great quality piece in excellent condition. Measurements:Bust: 90cm/ 35.5”Waist: 68cm/ 27”Length: 115cm/ 45.5”Size: 10.
- Sexy Vintage Arnold Scaasi Bright Red Ball Gown! Perfect Amount Of Cleavage, And Shoulders! Faint Floral Print On This Silk Beauty. Full Skirt With Attached Crinoline. In Great Condition, With Minor Wear To The Lining, Which Does Not Show When Worn. Approximately A Size 4-8Measurements:38 Inch Bust30 Inch Waist58 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem.
- Lovely Pale Pink Silk Charmeuse Shirt Dress By Chanel.Waist :26"Condition : Great
- We Are So Pleased To Bring You This Circa 1952 Pierre Balmain Demi-Couture Evening Gown - There's No Other Way To Describe This Gown Than To Simply Call It Dreamy. Layers Of Varying Shades Of Pink Silk And Lace In Addition To Its Long Silk Train Make This A Truly Timeless And Wearable Find!Balmain's Demure Style -- Sophisticated, Elegant, Refined + Tasteful -- Earned Him A Devout Clientele. His Exploration Of Fabrics, Forms And Colors While Staying True To His Fashion Ideal Earned Him A Spot In The Chambre Syndicale De La Haute Couture And Secured Him An Eternal Place In Fashion History.It Is Extremely Rare To Find This Particular New York/paris Label. After Traveling Extensively And Realizing The Potential Of An International Market, Balmain Opened His First Us Boutique In New York City In 1949. There, Ready To Wear Dresses Were Made In France Yet Marketed To The American Audience With Many Couture (Or Demi-Couture) Details. Sadly, While Extremely Successful, The Short Lived Boutique Was To Close In 1953. We Were Told By The Original Owner That This Dress Purchased In The Nyc Boutique For Her Debut In 1952.The Gown Itself Features A Strapless Sweetheart Neckline With Scalloped Edges And Gathered "modesty" Panel In The Bust With Slinky Fitted Skirt And Flared Mermaid Hem. Made Entirely From Pale Blush Colored Lace With Rose Colored Backing And Pale Petal Pink Attached Silk Train. The Attached Gathered Sash Leads To A Magnanimous Cascading Silk Train That Drags The Ground. The Train Also Has A Small Finger Strap Hidden Beneath So That It Can Be Carried When Walking (Or More Importantly, Dancing). Also Includes The Matching Leather Backed, Lace Belt And Bolero. ConditionVery Very Good, Wearable Vintage Condition. Please See The Detailed Condition Reports Below. In Addition, We Do Have Photos Of Everything Mentioned Below And Are Happy To Share Them. For Space Reasons, We Did Not Include Them In The Listing. Please Contact Us Before Purchasing So That We Can Share Them With You. We Did Recently Have This Dress Cleaned At The Esteemed Madame Paulette In Nyc.DressThe Dress Does Have A Few Very Small Stains In The Lace That Are Completely Lost When Being Worn In Addition To Some General Scuffing/dirt On The Train From Dragging The Floor, As Is Common With Any Similar Piece. BoleroThere Is A Small Amount Of Silk Lining Peeling Away Inside The Neckline Of The Bolero (Not Visible From The Outside) BeltThe Belt Sadly, Is The One Piece With Real Problems. The Leather Backing Is Cracked In Many Places. In Addition, The Lace-Covered Buckle Is Losing Much Of Its Lace.SizeBest Fits Size SmallMeasurementsBust: 34"Waist: 26"Hips: 37"Total Length: 53.5" Front 57" BackTrain Length: 63" From Back.
- 1950S Nanty Silk And Tulle Ball Gown With Floral Accents And Boned Bodice.
- Price Reduced From $1250. Phenomenal Graphic Black And White Op Art Maxi Dress By La Mendola With A Custom Order Couture Tag From Bergdorf Goodman On The Plaza. Full Billowy Sleeves And Dramatic Plunging V-Neck. Please Note: There Is A Tiny Pin Prick Hole On The Top Of One Of The Sleeves That Is Very Hard To See. This Dress Has Been Priced Accordingly.Details:Partially LinedColors: Black/ WhiteEstimated Size: MediumMarked Size: 12Fabric: Jersey KnitLabel: La Mendola/ Custom Order From Bergdorf Goodman On The PlazaMeasurements:Bust: 36" Waist: 27"Hips: 38".
- This Exquisite 1954 "traina-Norell" Rare Designer Dress Fashioned From Embroidered Branch-Like Leaves Motif Print Silk-Organza Exemplifies Their Signature Blend Of Couture Level Quality With Quintessentially American Style. Elegant In Its Simplicity. The Bodice Has An Alluring Thin-Straps Plunge With An Adorable Satin Bow-Tie Waist. The Dramatic Full Circle-Skirt With Original Petticoat Underpinning Finishes This Garment Off With A Perfect "new Look" Silhouette. As Pointed Out In The Book "couture: The Great Designers", Norell Had A Profound Influence On The Ready-To-Wear Industry And On Younger American Designers By Insisting That Off-The-Rack Clothing Be As Fine As Made-To-Order. The Masterful Construction And Superb Quality Of This Garment More Than Meets His Exacting Standards. Measurements Bust:33-34 Inches Waist:25 Inches Hips:free Sweep Total Length:45 Inches This Vintage Designer Party Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back Metal-Zipper. Original Petticoat Underpinning Included. Only Sign Of Age Is Some Minor Wear To The Shoulder-Straps And A Few Spots Which Are Hard To Detect. This Item Is Over 50 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!.
- An Incredible Example Of Thierry Mugler’S Sculptural Designs, This Black Velvet Gown Sits Off The Shoulder With A Silver Lurex Trim Over The Bust. The Corseted Bust Adds Support, While The Velvet Fabric Skims The Body Seductively, Falling Into A Train At The Back. A Perfect Choice For A Red Carpet Event, This Gown Screams Glamour!Thierry Mugler First Started Designing Clothes In London In The Late 1960S Before Returning To Paris. His Designs Became The Benchmark For The New ‘Power Dressing’ Of The Late 1980S And 1990S And His Focus On Darted Waists, Pronounced Shoulder Lines And A Heavily Sculptural Feel Became The Expression Of The Decade.
- Oscar De La Renta, Red, Chiffon Evening Gown With Matching Ruffled Shawl.Gown Is Strapless Having A Ruched Bodice And Softly Draped Skirt With A Ruffled Hem. Back Of Dress Has A Draped Ruffle Going Down The Middle Back To The Hem.
- Early Michael Novarese Garments Are Incredible Rare And Hardly Go Up For Sale. In This Gorgeous 1960's Orange-Roses Print Jacquard-Silk Party Dress,the Detailed Construction And Meticulous Attention To Detail Are Comparable To What You Will Find In Modern Couture. The Bodice Is An Elegant Squared-Off Neckline With Short-Sleeves. I Love The Hourglass Nipped-Waist, Plated Panel Center-Front With Two Bows On Each Side That Channels The Perfect "new Look" Silhouette. Stylish, Feminine Luxury That Will Never Go Out Of Style. Measurements Bust:33-34 Inches Waist:23 Inches (2-Inch Seam Allowance) Hips:free Sweep Total Length:42 Inches This Vintage Michael Novarese Designer Couture Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back Metal-Zipper. This Item Is Over 50 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Amazing! This Vintage Lloyd Klein Couture Gown Comes From Ivana Trump's Personal Collection. Auctioned Off A Few Years Back, With Original Auction Tags Still Attached. Beautiful Royal Blue Color, With Black Leather At Bust, And Down Left Bodice. Flattering Ruching Throughout Bodice. Double Layered Silk Jersey, With A Dramatic Red Carpet Worthy Train. Also, Features Convertible Straps, So Gown May Be Worn Strapless, Or With Straps. Impeccable Construction, With An Extensive Amount Of Detail That Flatters The Body Beyond Belief! This Is A True, Rare Beauty! In Great Condition. Marked Size 10Measurements: (Has Stretch)34-36 Inch Bust28-32 Inch Waist38-44 Inch Hips59 Inches In Length
- Long Sleeve White Mary Mcfadden Gown From The 1970's. The Gown Is Created In The Iconic And Instantly Recognizable Mary Mcfadden Marii Pleating. The Bodice And Neckline Are Embellished With A Multi Colored Beaded Floral Motif. This Gown Is Quintessential Mcfadden, Showing The Inspiration Mary Mcfadden Had From Both Ancient And Modern Civilizations. Great Mother Of The Bride Gown. In Very Good Vintage Condition.
- Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Timeless Vixen. Global shipping is available. Emilio Pucci was the king of textile innovative and beautiful prints during the 1960's and 1970's. His designs revolutionized the world of fashion and he developed a fan following that was almost unheard of at the time. Today, original Pucci prints from the beginning of his career are hard-to-find and highly collectible. This stunning "flower & foliage" print gown in emerald green on ivory silk-chiffon is a perfect example of his genius. I love the blouson bodice with short batwing sleeves and low-cut plunge scoopneck. The flattering nipped high-waist maxi skirt finishes this garment off with the perfect "bohemian chic" vibe.
Total Length:60 inches
This vintage designer dress is in excellent condition with no rips or holes. Perfectly working side-zipper. After very close inspection, we found a few tiny spots which blend it with the pattern and are not noticeable when worn. This garment is over 40 years old and is truly stunning!
- Exceptional Vintage 1950S Custom Made Heavy Cream Silk Gown With Pale Green Floral Appliques And Pearl Beaded Lattice Work. This Sleeveless, Waisted Dress Features A Deep V Neckline With Collar And Comes With Original Matching Beaded Belt. It Is Fully Lined, Fastens At The Back With A Zip And Has A Real Sense Of Luxury. Unfortunately There Is No Markers Label But This Dress Is Couture Made And Of Exceptional Quality. Would Make A Fabulous Alternative Wedding Dress And Is In Excellent Condition With No Noticeable Flaws Or Marks.
- John Galliano, Floral Print One Shoulder Gown With A Deep Slit That Exposes The Leg And Thigh. Dress Has A Built In Corset And Made With Diagonal Pieced Bias Cut Panels. The Dress Is Constructed To Hug The Body.
- Geoffrey Beene Vintage Gold Metallic Gown. Hundreds Of Pearls Adorned On Top, With Gold And White Polka Dots On Skirt. Silk Bow Belt That Buttons In Back.
- Givenchy Couture Gown From The 1980's. The Gown Has A Black Velvet Bodice, Pink And Black Cut Velvet Floral Detail Wrap Drape Skirt With A Black Satin Bow At The Hip. The Skirt Is Lined In Pink Silk Crepe. The Dress Zips At The Back, At The Side, And At The Wrists.Length (Shoulder To Hem): 55"Shoulder To Shoulder: 14 1/2"Sleeve: 23 1/2"Bust: 34"Waist: 27"Hip: 34 1/2"The Number On The Underside Of The Label Is As Follows: 70698.
- This Is A Long Blood Orange Chiffon Gown By Travilla, From The 1970's. The Gown Has A Deep Neckline With Gathers, A Halter Neck, Layers Of Ruffles At The Hemline, And A Zipper Up The Back.Size #8Measurements:Length: 59"Bust: 39"Waist: 29"Hip: 36".
- Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Rewind. Global shipping is available. Green silk dress by Christian Dior Vintage designed with a wrap around front, a belt, a v-neckline, long sleeves and gently pleated skirt.
Returns Policy: Final Sale - No Returns.
All of our items are shipped from the UK, as a result you may be liable for any applicable sales taxes and duties charged by your local customs authorities
- Bill Blass, Evening Gown With Leopard Print, Long Sleeve, Top And Dropped Waist Skirt With A Floral, Brocade, Baroque Print Skirt And Matching Belt.
- Galanos, Chinese Red, 2 Piece Gown. Top Is Jeweled, Neckline With Long Raglan Sleeves That Gather On The Arm. Chiffon Top Is Encrusted With Red Sequins And Bugle Beads. Long, Silk Crepe Skirt Is Straight With A Back Zipper.
- This Is A Sheer Chiffon Navy Blue And White Polka Dot Gown By Christian Dior Haute Couture, From 1980. The Gown Has An Open Slit Up The Front And Comes As A Three Piece Set, With A Matching Scarf And Navy Chiffon Belt.This Navy Blue And White Polka Dot Chiffon Gown By Christian Dior Haute Couture Is Available To Be Viewed Privately In Our Beverly Hills Boutique Couture Salon During Business Hours. Please Telephone Us With Any Questions Or If You Wish To Set Up A Private Appointment To View It Personally.Please Feel Free To Contact Us Directly By Phone Or Email To Make Any Offers Or Purchases. We Accept All Major Credit Cards Or Paypal. We Offer Layaway Options For Your Convenience. Our Beverly Hills Boutique Is Open Monday - Friday (11Am-7Pm) And Saturday (11Am-6Pm) Pst. (310) 385-9036 Only Serious Inquiries Please.Please Feel Free To Contact Us Anytime Should You Be Looking For A Special Vintage Designer Piece And We Will Be Delighted To Review Our Current Inventory For You And Should We Not Have It Then We Will Be Delighted To Place Your Name On A Wish List For The Future. 310 849-2433 Elizabeth MasonThe Paper Bag Princess, Inc.Please Note: All Sales Are Final, So Please Be Sure To Ask All The Necessary Questions Prior To Your Purchase. All Inquires Must Be Addressed Within 24 Hours Of Receiving A Purchased Item.
- Whenever We Have True Haute Couture In The Shop We Are All Ecstatic And For Good Reason. Haute Couture Is The Highest Art Form In The World Of Fashion And Each Piece Is Very Special, Important And Is Perhaps The Holy Grail For Any Vintage Lover Or Collector. This Two Piece Ensemble Is From The Autumn - Winter 1980 Haute Couture Collection. The Inner Dress Is A Fine, Almost Weightless Silk Chiffon With A Simple Double Layer Of Silk Chiffon Bodice That Skims Over The Torso. The Waist Is Left A Touch Wide For Comfort. The Skirt Is Extraordinary Three Layers Of Silk Lie Atop Each Other And The Exterior Layer Is Knife Pleated In Teeny 1/8Th Of An Inch Pleats. The Edges Are Finished With Tiny Hand Stitches And All The Interior Work Is By Hand. Over This Is A Loose Tunic Feel Top Made Of Silk With Dots Of Silk Velvet Fused To The Base Fabric. The Sleeves Are Cut Wide And I Love How The Back And Front Dip Into V's That Pick Up The Same Shaped Neckline Detail Down The Front. The Neck Is High And It Ties With A Long Attached Tie. I Have Tied It At The Back But You Could Also Create Shape And Volume At The Front. The Versatility Of The Two Pieces Is Wonderful - You Can Wear Them As Intended And Together Or Break Them Up - The Tunic Would Look As Equally Chic Over A Slim Black Trouser. I Almost Hesitate To List This As It Is A Piece That Will Only Continue To Climb In Value As The Years Go By. With Couture Gowns Well Over The 6 Figure Mark This Is A Beautiful And Early Example Of Where Fashion Went Forward Into The Eighties And Also A Sound Investment Piece. Excellent, Museum Quality ConditionThe Inner Dress Is Composed Of Two Layers Pieces And Hand Sewn Together Through The Bodice And Three Silk Layers Through The Skirt.it Closes With A Hand Set Side Zipper With Hidden Snaps To Cover The Fabric Over The Zipper Below The Waist. There Is A Button At The Back Of The Neck. There Is An Inner Waist Stay, The Tunic Slips On The Wear With Three Hook & Eye At The Back Of The Neck. Lightly Padded Shoulders Original To The Ensemble.Note That The Color Is Perhaps A Touch Deeper In Tone Then What It Has Photoed As But Otherwise A Very True Representation.Photographed On Michelle Monaghan For Rhapsody Magazine's September 2014 Issue!TunicSleeves: 23"Shoulders: 15.5"Bust: To 25" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: OpenHips: OpenLength: 39" From Neck To Longest Point Of HemUnder DressBust: 19" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 14" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: 19" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamBodice: 15" From Top Of Bodice To WaistSkirt: 42" From Waist To HemModern Sizing Equivalent: Sml-MedThis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- A Circa 1992 Pierre Cardin Haute Couture Purple Wool Crepe Cocktail Dress With 3/4 Sleeves That Features A Signature Cardin Design Motif - "bubbled" Tear-Shaped Panels Or Petals At The Back And Sleeves. Frontal Bow At The Standing Neck Collar. Fastens Via Snaps Under The Bodice Opening, Fully Lined In Silk. In Excellent Condition. There Is No Size Tag But My Guess Is This Will Fit An 8 Or A 10. Please Consult Measurements. Haute Couture Pierre Cardin Label. Measurements:Shoulders - 16"Sleeves - 19"Bust - 42"Waist - 40"Hips - 42Length - 39.5".
- Vintage Gown From Stavropoulos Dates To The 1970's. It Is Made Of White Netting With Allover Floral Applique. Fitted Bodice Has Mock Neck, Long Tapered Sleeves, And Keyhole Opening At Back. Full Skirt Has Underlayers That Provide Volume. Center Back Zipper. Lined. Please Note That Waistband Ribbon Is Not Original To The Dress.Measurements-Bust: 32"Waist: 25"Hip: OpenAcross Shoulders: 15"Sleeve Length: 23 1/2"Center Back Length: 62"
- This Is A Gorgeous Black Velvet Long Sleeve Gown With Rhinestones And Horsehair Detail By Givenchy. The Gown Has A Black Satin Belt, Zippers At The Cuffs, And A Zipper Up The Back.Measurements:Length (Shoulder To Hem): 58"Sleeve: 23"Bust: 34"Waist: 25"Hip: 36".
- Featuring The Cutest Vintage Bill Blass Dress! Built In Crinoline, Under A Chic Black And White Silk Skirt. Attached Red Silk Bow Belt, With A Fitted Black Bodice. In Great Condition. Approximately Size Small-MediumMeasurements:38 Inch Bust28 Inch WaistFree Hips35 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem.
- Sexy Vintage Thierry Mugler Khaki Safari Cotton Shirt Dress! Signature Mugler Style, With Asymmetrical White Collar, Attached Sslanted Belt, And Angled Belt Loophole On Back. Functional Snaps Up The Front. Pockets At Both Sides Of The Waist. A Rare Piece Of Fashion History That Is Extremely Versatile. Perfect With Sandals, Wedges, Or Boots! In Great Condition, With Some Wear To The Belt Buckle (Which Actually Looks Better/intentional). Marked Size 36, But Has Plenty Of Stretch)Measurements:Up To 42 Inch Bust26-30 Inch Waist38-40 Inch Hips33 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem.
- Beautiful And In Pristine Condition!! No Signs Of Any Wear.red And White Silk. Double Pointed Peplum, Matching Bow Belt To Accentuate The Waist Hidden Back Zipper With Hook-And-Eye Closure Fully Lined Estimated Size:4 . Bust 36 Waist 28"" Hips 36"" Sleeves 24"" Length From The Waist 23"".
- Lovely Silk Organza Floral Dress From Rety, Paris.Beautiful Dressmaker Quality With Vivid Pop Florals In An Empire Waist Dress With Full Sweep And Ruffled Collar.Back Zipper. Excellent Condition.L 54"Empire Measure 29"Hip 46Bust 34"Label: Rety, 54 Rue De Fauborg St Honore, Paris, CoutureParis 8E.
- Raffaella Curiel Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Come Nuovo. Global shipping is available. Beautiful vintage cocktail dress by Raffaella Curiel Milano
Blue color with yellow roses
Made in Italy
Worldwide express shipping included in the price