Sale / PriceAll
- Vintage Buddha Metal FigurineStanding Buddha figurine handcrafted out of brass. Purchased from a small brass craftsmen family in Java, Indonesia, and is in excellent vintage condition. This sculpture will surely satisfy your taste for antique looking art piece. Measurement: 3x3x8.25 inches tall.
- Portfolio Canvas Decor IHD Studio 'Chandelier 3 in Black' Framed Canvas Wall ArtChandelier 3 in Black by IHD Studio 24X36 Portfolio Canvas Decor's framed canvas art collection is constructed from the highest quality wood stretcher bars and canvas, printed with first-class giclee printing machines and is fully manufactured in the United States. With gallery wrapped edges measuring 1.5 inches and the print continuing on the sides, this panel piece is sure to elicit design, style and fashion from any angle. This print is the perfect addition to any home decor project, providing gallery quality wall art sure to complete any room. Canvas print comes stretched, framed and ready to hang. Orientation: Landscape, Panel, Panoramic, Rectangle, Vertical Subject: Abstract, Americana, Architecture, Country Charm, Culture, Figurative, Still Life Type: Canvas Art, Fine Art, Fine Art Giclee, Framed Art, Print, Wrapped Material: Canvas Style: Abstract, Casual, Classic, Decorative, Country, Framed Art, Vintage, Photography, Romantic, Still Life, Traditional Art Medium: Canvas, Print Framed: Framed Size: Large Size: Large. Color: Black.
- Vintage Mid-Century Italian Ceramic CheetahThis large boldly colored ceramic crouching cheetah has a beautifully painted face with big green eyes. This vintage 1960s piece was hand made in Italy and is in excellent condition. The felt padding on the bottom protects your floors. The original tag is on the bottom.
- Preowned Long Vintage Screen In Chinoiserie With Four Painted Panels Of Chinese ScenesFour Hand-Painted Chinoiserie Panels That Are Hinged Together Depicting Chinese Country Scenes With Figures In Landscape. A Decorative Room Divider That Can Also Be Hung On A Wall Or Used Separately To Function As A Backdrop. It May Also Serve As A Headboard For A King-Size Bed. Circa 1930-1940.Special Offer Through The Month Of December "free Shipping"Measures: 121" Long X 90" High.
- 1979 Vintage Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Perfume AdDate: 1979 Size: 44 x 64 inches Notes: Poster, over-sized, linen-backed Artist: Gruau, Rene About The Poster: This poster is one of three created by René Gruau for Dior's Eau Sauvage (Wild Water) fragrance at the end of the 1970s, the first fragrance Dior created for men. His design was daring in its simplicity and also subject matter. In this ad, we see a man with his arm around a woman - a romantic scene alluding to the type of charmer who would wear this kind of scent. It was first introduced in 1966 with the cooperation of perfumer Edmond Roudnitska, while Pierre Dinand created the flacon. Citrus notes are accompanied by rosemary, jasmine, vetivier, and oakmoss. About the Artist: Rene Gruau (Italian) 1909-2004 - With his stunning, passionate, figures, his arresting use of color and dramatic, explosive element of line, Rene Gruau developed his distinctive “New Look” in the 1940s which greatly impacted haute couture, theatre, art, and commercial design. He worked for magazines like Harper's Bazaar and Vogue in the US, Femina, Marie Claire, L'Officiel, L'Album du Figaro and other well known publication in France as well as for internationally known organizations like the Moulin Rouge and Bemberg. With Rene Gruau's trademark use of his powerful minimal line, Gruau’s style combined seductive sophistication with classic beauty, grace and sensual elegance. The quality of the visual appeal of Gruau's glamorous and radiant “beautiful people” is at once bold and languid. Internationally Gruau’s artwork is celebrated internationally noted for its' exceptional and masterful line, and its' timeless, enduring style. Today Gruau’s works are collected and exhibited by the finest art institutions including the Louvre in Paris.
- Large Vintage Russian Nesting Dolls - Set of 9This is the real deal and I know the difference. My mom actually escaped from Russia as a kid, her family hid during the day and fled at night, finally coming to the USA around 1948 – 1952. These are new and from 1992. They have been kept in a box in a drawer and never used. Authentic artist signature and year made is baked into the largest, first doll to prove authenticity (pictured). I know there are fakes coming out of the Orient, this is not one of them. If you know what you are looking for, you will see this is real, it has all or some of the following: Russian maker's mark Made in Russia Has the proper markings and emblems It is the correct/authentic color If you buy these anywhere else, a great question to ask is what kind of wood is it and from which part of Russia did it come from. People who are selling the real deal will tell you the answer to at least one of the questions, usually where it was made, and it will ALWAYS have either a Russian stamp of some kind or the artist would have signed it with the date he/she made it, like this one is. I think this was made in St. Petersburgh, USSR, formerly known as Leningrad. DIMENSIONS: HEIGHT BELLY BASE WIDTH • LARGEST: 10” 4 5/8” 4 5/8” • 2ND: 8 ¼” 3 ¾” 3 5/8” • 3RD: 6 ½” 3” 2 ¼” • 4TH: 5 ½” 2 ½” 1 7/8” • 5TH: 4 ½” 2” 1 ½” • 6TH: 3 ½” 1 ½” 1 1/8” • 7TH: 2 ½” 1 ¼” 7/8” • 8TH: 2” 1” 5/8” • 9TH: 7/8” ¾” 3/8”
- Karen Didion Originals Vintage Scooter Santa FigurineFriends & Family! Take 25% off selected items with code FRIENDS at checkoutIncredibly detailed with a festive outfit and accessories, this jolly Santa figurine by Karen Didion Originals adds a whimsical, personalized touch to your Christmas table.
- Retro Aluminum Christmas Tree with Color Wheel LightSpectacular 4-foot-tall aluminum Christmas tree. This retro tree comes complete with a color wheel light and a revolving tree stand. Vintage 1950s - 1960s. TREE Complete tree by Sparkler 34 branches. All straight and accounted for with paper sleeves. Wooden silver tree trunk. Original box included. 30" in diameter COLOR WHEEL LIGHT In great working condition Plastic lens, metal body housing. Original box not included. Adjustable. REVOLVING TREE STAND Tree stand by Penetray with glitter motif in great working order. Original box included. For artificial trees up to 12 ft and 25 pounds. 10" in diameter
- Vintage 1930s Chalkware Bartender FigurineVintage 1930s Chalkware Bartender Figurine. What a fun chalkware piece to add to your man cave bar or display on your barcart. Yes there are a few nicks and chips on this chalkware figure but we love him. Would be a perfect gift for anyone named "Mike O'Hoolahan". Please review the photographs to see the condition details up close.
- Vintage Metal Pagoda Figurine on Wood BaseAdd a glamorous Chinoiserie touch to your space with this vintage metal pagoda. Made by Andrea by Sadek, it is a heavy metal atop a dark wood hexagon-shaped base. The metal is dark, with small bits of brass color showing through. This unusual and beautiful piece looks wonderful amidst a variety of colors and styles. Excellent vintage condition. Small signs of wear to the metal, where a brass color is showing though the dark bronze color. The base has been touched up on a couple of corners. Very minimal signs of wear to this substantial piece. There is felt on the bottom to protect your surfaces. The sticker on the bottom says Chopsticks Andrea by Sadek, Made in China. Nearly 3 pounds.
- Lynn Haney Holiday Vintage Santa FigureHandcrafted Santa figure. Signed by artist Lynn Haney. Original face sculpted by the artist and then cast in resin and hand painted. Costume made of flocked satin and velvet; accented with rabbit and Tibetan lamb fur (USA). Solid wood base. 7Sq. x 21T. Made in the USA.
- Karen Didion One-Of-A-Kind Circus Musical Box SantaBring a classic Christmas touch to your home with the One of a Kind Circus Musical Box Santa Figurine. The hand-made clothing is sewn using classic, velvet fabrics, while the beautiful vintage face is hand painted porcelain with authentic wool for the bearding that is attached to the face, pulled apart into fluffy sections, then shaped into the classic look that Karen Didion is known for. For decorative use only; not a toy . Comes with a certificate of authenticity, signed by Karen Didion along with an artist profile hang tag . Signed and numbered by Karen as a 1 of 1 . Karen has been creating her unique and beautiful one-of-kind collectibles since 1994 . Cord length measures 3'L . Made in USA.
- Fashion Lady 1 GicleeTake an extra 20% off already reduced prices for up to 70% off.Giclee reproduction of a vintage figure sketch. Designed with a double mat and a decorative gold-leaf French line. 19W x 1D x 22T. Wood frame. Framed under glass. Handcrafted in the USA. Weight, 6 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 11 lbs.
- Yosemite Artwork - Destination AnywhereYosemite Home Decor - Prints / Paintings - DCA01831 - Yosemite Home Decors DCA01831 is a painting of a railroad fading away into the distance. The gloomy atmosphere of the composition is created with the help of the cloudy sky and the vintage earthy tones carefully selected by the artist. Walking on the railroad tracks, a dark and prolonged figure seems to either be moving away or approaching the viewer. The human-shaped figure expresses a deep feeling of loneliness, but at the same time, of determination to get to the desired destination. The railroad is extremely detailed. All the bolts, the grain of the wood, the scratches on the metallic tracks are carefully depicted in order to add to the authenticity of the artwork. Even the tiny pebbles on the ground are intricately painted, making the DCA01831 look very complex. The railroad seems to be infinite, its end being nowhere to be seen in the painting. The neutral colors can be easily mixed and matched with the elements of any room. Family and guests will surely notice a difference in the atmosphere in the owner’s home once the DCA01831 is hung on the wall. This work of art is hand painted on a gallery wrapped canvas and signed by the artist ensuring each piece has some subtle differences making it distinctly unique to each owner. The high quality canvas wraps tightly around a sturdy wooden frame that will last for years to come. The painting comes with either a pre-strewn wire or hinges on the back so that it’s ready for immediate wall mounting. The light weight of the piece allows for easy hanging without worry of damaging your wall. The acrylic paint creates a rich texture that will really catch the light, creating a very sophisticated allure. Each painting is carefully packaged and inspected prior to shipping, ensuring every piece arrives safely and ready to hang on your wall, making for a pleasant purchasing experience from beginning to end.Original hand painted wall artAcrylic paintingWall mountedReady to han
- Vintage Italian Ceramic Tiger Cub FigurineThis is a very cool vintage 60s heavy terracotta Italian tiger cub. He is hand-painted and a good size at 8" tall and 9" long. He is in great shape but has a small chip on the side of his right paw that is barely noticeable because the clay/ceramic is nearly the same color as his light golden paint color.
- Ren Wil STA326 Cattle Skull Statues & Figurines by Jonathan WilnerFree Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49!Statues & Figurines from the Cattle Skull Collection This unique cattle skull statue is casted from aluminum and is finished in vintage brass. Features: Designed by artist Jonathan Wilner Made of aluminum Specifications: Height: 8.25" Width: 7.75" Depth: 2.5" About Ren Wil: Ren Wil is proud to celebrate over 45 years of business and is dedicated to the highest level of customer service.. They take pride in creating wall decor, mirrors, and lighting and has emerged in North America as an industry leader.
- Vintage Blue & White Ceramic Trojan HorseThis is not a Bitossi, but represents its style. Such a great little nugget that is not only a horse but the classic combination of blue and white! It is in good condition, but with crazing through the finish (which is a look we prefer). No makers mark to note. This true vintage style piece will make a statement in any room! DIMENSIONS* 12W x 13"D x 14”H (OVERALL) *Measurements are in approximate inches & always using the largest point of the object)
- Karen Didion One-Of-A-Kind Pull A Tune SantaBring a classic Christmas touch to your home with the One of a Kind Pull a Tune Santa Figurine. The hand-made clothing is sewn using classic, velvet fabrics, while the beautiful vintage face is hand painted porcelain with authentic wool for the bearding that is attached to the face, pulled apart into fluffy sections, then shaped into the classic look that Karen Didion is known for. For decorative use only; not a toy . Comes with a certificate of authenticity, signed by Karen Didion along with an artist profile hang tag . Signed and numbered by Karen as a 1 of 1 . Karen has been creating her unique and beautiful one-of-kind collectibles since 1994 . Cord length measures 3'L . Made in USA.
- Lynn Haney Holiday Vintage Santa FigureHandcrafted Santa figure. Signed by artist Lynn Haney. Original face sculpted by the artist and then cast in resin and hand painted. Costume made of flocked satin and velvet; accented with rabbit and Tibetan lamb fur (USA). Solid wood base. 7Sq. x 21T. Made in the USA.
- Birdcage Bookends - Set of 2Give your bookshelf a rustic flair with the Birdcage Bookends. This set of two decorative bookends feature a bird-in-a-cage theme with distressed surfaces and fleur-de-lis finials evoking vintage Parisian charm. Place them on your desk to keep books in place, display them on a bookcase or wrap this set of bookends as gifts for your favorite bibliophile. Set of two. Bird cages crafted of iron in brown finish. Base and bird figurines in distressed aqua finish.
- Vintage Gilt Ceramic Geese - A PairWe have a small pair of accent display geese available. The yellow glaze tone has been complimented with gold throughout. These are cute little ornamentation to add anywhere amongst the home. Condition Notes: There is slight loss of gold color here and there (minimal)
- Karen Didion One-Of-A-Kind Cookin' Up Christmas SantaBring a classic Christmas touch to your home with the One of a Kind Cooking Up Christmas Santa Figurine. The hand-made clothing is sewn using classic, velvet fabrics, while the beautiful vintage face is hand painted porcelain with authentic wool for the bearding that is attached to the face, pulled apart into fluffy sections, then shaped into the classic look that Karen Didion is known for. For decorative use only; not a toy . Comes with a certificate of authenticity, signed by Karen Didion along with an artist profile hang tag . Signed and numbered by Karen as a 1 of 1 . Karen has been creating her unique and beautiful one-of-kind collectibles since 1994 . Cord length measures 3'L . Made in USA.
- Lynn Haney Holiday Vintage Santa FigureTake an extra 20% off already reduced prices for up to 70% off.Handcrafted Santa figure. Signed by artist Lynn Haney. Original face sculpted by the artist and then cast in resin and hand painted. Costume made of flocked satin and velvet; accented with rabbit and Tibetan lamb fur (USA). Solid wood base. 7Sq. x 21T. Made in the USA.
- Fitz and Floyd Toulouse Rooster FigurineColorful birds, butterflies and delicate floral accents appear on a pastel blue background in the charming Toulouse Collection by Fitz and Floyd. Add a breath of the French countryside to your home decor with our collection of dinnerware, serving pieces and home decor. Inspired by the French countryside, the Toulouse Collection creates a vintage romance with soft pastels and delightful accents of colorful birds, butterflies and blossoms. This New Rooster Centerpiece is a beautiful accessory for any home decor. Dimensions: 13L X 8W X 19.5H IN. Weight: 7 LBS. Material: Earthenware.
- Egyptian Brass Sphinx FigureVintage 9" cast brass sculpture of an Egyptian Sphinx. A unique handcrafted decorative object from the mid 20th century that can be used as a paperweight or bookend. With the body of a lion and the head of a King/God, the Sphinx is a symbol of both strength and wisdom. Dimensions: 9" long x 5" tall x 3" wide Condition: Excellent Vintage condition. Brass has a a great natural patina developed over the years highlighting the details of the Sphinx with accenting colors in turquoise and bronze. Shipping: USPS Priority Mail $10 (continental US)
- Antique 19th C. Italian Renaissance Wall Brackets - PairAntique 19th Century Italian Renaissance Large Pair of Wall Brackets Shelf Consoles AGE/COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Approx 125 years, America DETAILS/DESCRIPTION: High quality, hand carved pair of antique Italian walnut wall shelves w/ 3 figures on each one. CONDITION REPORT: Renaissance style, clean vintage condition. MEASUREMENTS: H: 28" x W: 28" x D: 12"
- a4 and Us Letter Size Handmade Portfolio Binder Folder Antique Finish Hand-Tooled Vintage LeatherI designed this portfolio for a small law firm that wanted some 'special' leather binders, that were to combine modern functionality with an 'antique' appearance. The cover has been hand-crafted from buffalo hide. It measures 13x10 inches (34x26cm) overall and has two internal pockets that will hold sheets of a4 and us letter size paper. The pocket on the right side will also hold a tablet or small laptop, and on the left there are slots for credit cards and an additional pocket for small papers. The cover is hand-embossed with a central 'justice' figure wearing a blindfold and carrying a sword and scales. The leather is coloured with an organic dye of dark mahogany brown and it has been given a lightly 'distressed' finish to achieve an antique look. The edge of the cover has been hand-stitched with matching goatskin thong. I am happy to make custom versions of this portfolio with your own company logo, or with other custom features. As with all my leather stationery, this binder is made of vintage hide taken from animals who have come to the end of a working life. I do not use leather from animals purpose-bred for hide production.
- Preowned Rare Art Deco Figural Sport Rower Model Macassar And Chrome, Circa 1930sUnusual Vintage French Art Deco Elegant Sculpture Model. Featuring A Curiosity Rower With Boat In Macassar Wood, Chrome-Plated Flat Sport Figurine And Oars. Stamped "modele Depose" ("patented" In French) On The Wood. Circa 1930S, Very Good Vintage Condition.Measurements: 13.19 In. Long (33.5 Cm) X 8.69 In. Wide (With Oars In Position) (22 Cm) X 3.57 In. High (9 Cm)
- Italian Brass Figural Horse Bookends/Sculptures - PairImpressive pair of stately Italian 'heavy cast' brass bookends /statues / decorative items, vintage. Horses/stallions have raised front leg, ornate Corinthian style plinth base, marked "Made in Italy". Weight approximately 10lbs each. Brass patinated, made early - mid 20th. century. Presented by East2West Furniture.
- figure it out BannerA nod to vintage banners of the past, this inspirational wall hanging embodies a mantra we live by at Schoolhouse. Artist Ashley Brown Durand carefully hand-cuts each letter from ivory wool and hand-stitches them to the cotton flannel banner, ensuring that each piece composing this limited edition piece is unique. Durable twine and a hand-stained pine dowel are finishing touches. A Schoolhouse Electric Exclusive.
- Vintage Tonala Pottery Owl by Jorge WilmontA gorgeous Mid-Century large glazed pottery owl attributed to one of the most distinguished artisans of Mexico, Jorge Wilmont, who has been credited with the introduction of stoneware and other high fire techniques to the country. This owl figurine is glazed in earth tones with a beautiful bird detail on the front and flowers on the back. Marked with an underlined "W."
- Victorian Black Wicker Vintage Table Dress FormGreat decor piece or functional item for clothing, jewelry display, boutique, staging - the ideas are endless! I was told it is true Victorian but I cannot verify. Have only seen one like this once before and it was very pricey in an antiques showroom. Originally black painted but has very patina'd loss of paint and wicker is not perfect. Please see all photos. Is stable for sitting on flat base and looks great. RARE!
- Vintage Bronze Greek Discus Thrower Statue From GermanyVintage bronze statue of a greek discus thrower. Nice dark patina. Statue is on a marble base. Signed Cermany on the back of the statue. Excellent condition with no damage Dimensions below are for entire piece including base. the bonze part of the staue is 10.75 inches tall.
- Cherub Silverplate Art Piece Wall Hanging Wispy Tulle Lace Shabby Cottage Chic Elegant Angel EmbelliCherub silverplate art piece wall hanging w wispy tulle lace shabby cottage chic elegant angel embellished tray home decor anita spero design this is an art/decor piece-two beautiful silverplate trays layered. The top tray is a heart with a silvery gold vintage cherub head inside. Each side is adorned with a heavy antique salvaged cherub figure. If you look close you will see rhinestone embellishments underneath. The bottom is made up of tattered dyed tulle and laces in a variety of gray (some grays appear bluish on film, however they are all very gray). To finish off the piece i've added gorgeous meshy roses with a shimmer. I used thin wire to hang it, however you can change it if you wish. The platter is 13.5' by 14'...overall length is 40' tall
- Faith Wall Decor with HooksOur Faith Wall Decor with Hooks creates the impression of a sweet cluster of birdhouses. This unique set of entryway storage hooks features six different house shapes, each a different color and each with a circular cutout. A bird figurine sits in each cutout, and a hook descends from each bird. The distressed finish of this wall storage gives it a vintage or cottage aesthetic. Six hooks. Keyhole hangers.
- Asian Dragon Koi Figural Vases - A PairStriking, stately, and very unique pair of large scale figural vases in the form of leaping "dragon carp" made of ceramic with high gloss black finish. Modeled with the mythical fish-like dragon leaping vertically up from foaming waves which form the base, their folded wings and fins partially covering the scaly bodies, the mouth agape flanked by coiled whiskers above their wide eyes and horns, with flared tails at the top exposing the vase vessel. They are highly detailed with incredible texture and have visually stimulating dimension from every angle. The high gloss black finish is chic, classic, and bold, showcasing all of their intricate features. They display beautifully and are truly a memorable, eye-catching decor statement. Dimensions: 15" Tall x 10" Long x 6" Wide Condition: Very good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and history. Straight and stable, with no chips, cracks, visible damage or repairs. When researching, I found photos of a dragon carp statue that is outside of the Temple of Jade Mountain in Hanoi, Vietnam. Its shape and styling is almost identical. They are also often used in tattoo art because of their strong symbolism and exceptional form. Below is some interesting historical information I found on these emblematic mythical creatures. I hope you find it as fascinating as I do! "CHINA & JAPAN LORE: The Carp Who Became a Dragon The carp (Jp. = Koi 鯉) transforming into a dragon is a common artistic theme from old China. This theme is based on a Chinese legend (Jp. = Koi-no-Takinobori 鯉の滝登り) wherein carp swim, against all odds, up a waterfall known as the “Dragon Gate” at the headwaters of China’s Yellow River. The gods are very impressed by the feat, and reward the few successful carp by turning them into powerful dragons. The story symbolizes the virtues of courage, effort, and perseverance, which correspond to the nearly impossible struggle of humans to attain Buddhahood. In modern Japan, temples and shrines commonly stock their garden ponds with carp, which grow to enormous sizes in a variety of colors. Says JAANUS: Koi-no-Takinobori is the Japanese name for a Chinese legend of a carp that became a dragon after swimming up a waterfall at the headwaters of the Yellow River. This auspicious theme, a parable of effort and success, is linked to the Japanese Boys Day Festival (5th day of fifth month) when carp streamers (koinobori 鯉のぼり) are displayed. The theme was depicted in Edo period art, as for example in the painting by Maruyama Oukyo 円山応挙 (1733-95; Daijouji 大乗寺, Hyogo) or prints by ukiyo-e 浮世絵 artists." "BUDDHIST & HINDU: Makara (Sanskrit: मकर) is a sea-creature in Hindu culture. 'Makara' is a Sanskrit word which means "sea dragon" or "water-monster". In Tibetan it is called the "chu-srin",and also denotes a hybrid creature. It is generally depicted as half terrestrial animal in the frontal part and half aquatic animal in the hind part. Makara take many different forms throughout Asia. In Hindu astrology, Makara is equivalent to the sign of Capricorn, tenth of the twelve symbols of the Zodiac. Makara appears as the vahana (vehicle) of the river goddess Ganga and of the sea god Varuna. Makara are considered guardians of gateways and thresholds, protecting throne rooms as well as entryways to temples; it is the most commonly recurring creature in Hindu and Buddhist temple iconography, and also frequently appears as a Gargoyle or as a spout attached to a natural spring. Makara ornaments are a popular traditional wedding gift for the bride; these makara-shaped earrings called Makarakundalas are sometimes worn by the Hindu gods, for example Shiva, the Destroyer, or the Preserver-god Vishnu, the Sun god Surya, and the Mother Goddess Chandi. Makara is also the insignia of the love god Kamadeva, who has no dedicated temples and is also known as Makaradhvaja, "one whose flag depicts a makara"."
- Grandin Road Blood Stain Removal Marquee Sign Halloween DecorationOur '' Blood Stain Removal'' Marquee Sign is clear indication your guests will get a scream out of your vampire scene this Halloween. What's the haunting season without a little dark humor? Placed near any vampire figure, prospective patrons will not only know your resident phlebotomist is open for business, but he runs a full-service operation! Bold black type over white, with the distinctive appearance of a vintage, hand-lettered sign. Bright LEDs, intermittently placed around the perimeter, keep the message clear day or night, and the deep metal frame adds a dramatic level of dimension. Easily hangs from the attached hook. Lighted, vintage-style '' vampire'' sign, with '' Blood Stain Removal'' messaging . A must for placement with any vampire figure this Halloween . The look of a timeworn, handpainted business sign . Photorealistic imagery on wood, with a deep metal frame . Lit, around the perimeter, with 12 bright white LEDs . Battery-operated, so you can hang it anywhere indoors . Sturdy hanging hook attached to the top . Powered by two AA batteries (not included) . A Grandin Road exclusive.
- NOVICA Rustic Blue Horse Figurine with Distressed FinishSave $9 on Your First Purchase!This charming blue horse is crafted by Thai artisan Plake Kijfuangfoo. The beast is hand-carved from santol wood and given a heavily-distressed cerulean blue finish for the look of a vintage folk art find.
- Vintage Brass Flamingo Sculptures - A PairA set of two tall vintage flamingo sculptures formed in shiny gold brass. Each flamingo stands in an elegant pose with one flamingo slightly taller than the other. Gorgeous modernist shape and detailing to each bird. In excellent vintage condition showing minor age appropriate wear, high shine with minimal patina. The taller bird measures 12" tall x 5.5" wide x 3" deep. The shorter bird measures 10.5" tall x 4.5" wide x 2.5" deep.
- IMAX Home 70280-6 Antique Pool Balls - Set of 6 N/A Home Decor StatuesFree Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49!Inspired by the game of pool, this set of antiqued pool balls add a vintage flair to any masculine study. Melissa Vasquez design. Specifications: Product Weight: 1.6 lbs Material: Synthetic Number of Pieces: 6
- Vintage Medal Medallions & Paperweights - Set of 5Set of 5 vintage medal commemorative medallions. Also work as paperweights. Looks great on a desk, in an office or sitting on a book. Adds a masculine-classic look to any room. All have great patina. 1. Francis Henry Egerton, Comte de Bridgewater (1758-1829): Bronze; measures 1 5/8" diameter This is the oldest of the medallions! 2. 1925 Battle of Bunker Hill 150th Commemorative: Bronze; measures 3" diameter 3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology Medallion Paperweight: F.M marked on back side; measures 2" diameter 4. 1976 Bicentennial Commemorative coin by Medallic Art Co; Brass with reeded edge; measures 1.5" diameter. Front: Depicts two figures and says "IN CONGRESS 4, 1776" and "AMERICA". Below that reads, "ALL EQUA" in cursive. Reverse: "Commemorating the American Revolution Bicentennial in Massachusetts 1776-1976." 5. 1967 College of Physicians & Surgeons 200th Anniversary Commemorative Coin: Brass; measures 2.75" diameter
- NOVICA Brightly Colored Ceramic Bus Figurine from GuatemalaSave $9 on Your First Purchase!This multicolored bus is on its way to Totonicapan. For tourists visiting Guatemala getting on a 'chicken bus' is quite an adventure and for those of us who live here it's part of our daily life. Hop on find a place to sit and enjoy the ride! says Jose Arriola of his inspiration. Working with ceramics he sculpts a detailed replica of the legendary bus mostly adapted from vintage school bus. We call these 'chicken buses' because they're usually packed as full as a poultry coop explains the Guatemalan artist.
- Vintage Italian Murano Frosted Peach Glass Art VaseThis is a beautiful large Italian Vase with purple glass ring accents around the top. I have never seen one quite like it and I have looked online. It is a Mid-Century piece I got out of a lot of 60's and earlier art and figurines. This vase is in amazing shape and due to its size and color, is a real eye catcher. The lip of the piece has a beautiful design to it and the purple rings really bring it together. It stands and a whopping 16 inches tall. There are no scrapes or frost lost. For it to be this old and this condition shows it was well taken care of or stored for a long period of time. I am open to offers on this piece.
- Grandin Road Intense Neck Massage Marquee Sign Halloween DecorationScurry to place our '' Intense Neck Massage'' Marquee Sign next to your favorite vampire figure. But beware – guests who employ his services may leave your lair the worse for wear! In reality, they'll just be shrieking with delight at the thought. And what's the spooky season without a little dark humor? Placed near any vampire figure, prospective patrons will know your resident massage therapist is open for business. Bold black type over white, with the distinctive appearance of a vintage, hand-lettered sign. Bright LEDs, intermittently placed around the perimeter, keep the message clear day or night, and the deep metal frame adds a dramatic level of dimension. Easily hangs from the attached hook, or can be placed on any table. Lighted, vintage-style '' vampire'' sign, with '' Intense Neck Massage'' messaging . A must for placement with any vampire figure this Halloween . The look of a timeworn, handpainted business sign . Photorealistic imagery on wood, with a deep metal frame . Lit, around the perimeter, with 18 bright white LEDs . Battery-operated, so no cords to tie up your creativity . Hang from the sturdy hook, or place on any table . Powered by two AA batteries (not included) . A Grandin Road exclusive.
- Vintage Brass Apple Trinket Box CatchallCharming medium-size all-brass figurine that is actually a storage box. A school teacher's apple! Perfect display piece for your desktop, vanity, dresser or bookshelf. No makers mark. Very good vintage condition. No major scratches or damage. Lovely. Measures 3.5" high without stem, 4.25" with stem; 3.75" diameter
- Marque Georges Richard Cycles and Automobiles 22'' x 32'' Canvas Art by Eugene GrassetThe vintage advertisement from Eugene Grasset, a master of the Belle Epoque style, combines decorative font and elegant figures for an impressive effect. : Elegant design reflects the art nouveau style. High-quality giclee print captures rich hues and details. Gallery wrapped canvas construction ensures lasting beauty. : Name: Marque Georges Richard Cycles & Automobiles Artist: Eugene Grasset 22H x 32W Horizontal display Ready to hang Wood/canvas Manufacturer's 30-day limited warrantyFor warranty information please click here Model no. BL00386-C2232GG Size: 22" X 32". Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Canvas/Wood.
- Oriental Furniture Rustic Victorian Framed PaintingOriental Furniture - Prints / Paintings - AMART5 - Large printed antiqued painting of an old stone manor and tree against a clear blue sky above a lone walking figure. Highly distressed image has faux-cracked-wood feel. Set in a brick red mitered frame with raised trim. Traditional framed art given a rustic, vintage feel.Finish: redMade of woodRaised trim edgesBrass hardware on back for wall mountingSpecifications:Product Weight: 3.5lbsOverall Dimensions: 26"" H x 26"" W x 0.5"" DInside Frame Area Dimension: 18.75"" H x 18.75"" W
- Indian Brass & Black Enamel Horse StatueThis authentic Indian solid brass-and-black enamel horse is engraved with an etched design. The vintage horse statue measures 7 1/4" W X 5 1/2" H X 1/2" D, it is in excellent vintage condition with no signs of use. The vintage brass horse statue is now being offered here for an excellent price.
- Seymour Mann Vienna Woods Fine China Elephants - S/3This is Vintage set of three limited edition and numbered Seymour Mann Vienna Woods fine china Elephants. They are in absolutely perfect condition. They belonged to a collector and stayed in her china cabinet for many many years. Each elephant is numbered and has the oval Mann sticker on the bottom of each signifying they were made in Japan. A beautiful trio to add to your collection! The largest elephant measures about 7" tall , 2" wide, and about 4.5 " in length, the middle one is about 5 1/2" tall, and the baby is about 4 3/4" tall.
- Fashion Lady 2 GicleeTake an extra 20% off already reduced prices for up to 70% off.Giclee reproduction of a vintage figure sketch. Designed with a double mat and a decorative gold-leaf French line. 19W x 1D x 22T. Wood frame. Framed under glass. Handcrafted in the USA. Weight, 6 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 11 lbs.