Sale / PriceAll
- 1940's McCoy Peach Pink 2-Handled Pottery VaseThis is a particularly lovely example of a vintage 1940's McCoy vase. Charming soft peachy-pink color. Satin finish glaze -- so smooth to the touch. The form is graceful and feminine -- classical, yet modern. All the details have that wonderful soft, rounded look while still retaining definition. Typical of McCoy. Nice! There is a small firing flaw shown at pen point in the photograph. Otherwise there are no cracks, chips or crazing. Fill it with fresh flowers and enjoy!
- Vintage Nemadji Pottery VaseGorgeous swirls of red and orange with additional swirls of black, this boho chic Nemadji pottery will add a beautiful pop of color to your etagere. This vase has the signature matte finish, glazed inside, and Nemadji stamp on the bottom. Each swirling design is completely unique. No chips or cracks. I love it's marbled look. Vintage Nemadji pottery has a very strong following with collectors. With it's very style, this vase would make a great gift for the holidays. See my store for additional Nemadji vases and urns.
- Vintage Nemadji Pottery VaseGorgeous swirls of red and orange with a couple hits of black, this boho chic Nemadji pottery will add a great pop of color to your etagere. This vase has the signature matte finish, glazed inside, and Nemadji stamp on the bottom. Each swirling design is completely unique. No chips or cracks. I love it's marbled look. Vintage Nemadji pottery has a very strong following with collectors. With it's very style, this vase would make a great gift for the holidays. See my store for additional Nemadji vases and urns.
- Chinese Oriental Ceramic Turquoise VaseThis is a Chinese decorative ceramic pottery vase handmade with outline of floral graphic and glaze of turquoise green and black color. Dimensions: Dia 4.5" x h9.5" Origin: China Material: Ceramic Condition: hand made, vintage finish, not perfect, no crack
- Chinese Oriental Ceramic Off White Flower Bird VaseThis is a Chinese decorative ceramic pottery vase handmade with colorful floral graphic and calligraphy on off white base color. Dimensions: Dia 8" x h16.5" Origin: China Material: Ceramic Condition: hand made, vintage finish, not perfect, no crack
- Chinese Oriental Ceramic Off White Fade Graphic Jar Vase cs1903CThis is a Chinese decorative ceramic pottery vase handmade with outline of ancient scenery floral graphic and glaze of gray red off white color. Dimensions: 7.5"x 5.5"x h10.5" Origin: China Material: Ceramic Condition: hand made, vintage finish, not perfect, no crack
- Chinese Oriental Ceramic Off White Fade Graphic Jar VaseThis is a Chinese decorative ceramic pottery vase handmade with outline of ancient scenery dragon graphic and glaze of gray red off white color. Dimensions: 7.5"x 5.5"x h10.5" Origin: China Material: Ceramic Condition: hand made, vintage finish, not perfect, no crack
- Chinese Oriental Ceramic Celadon Green White Motif VaseThis is a Chinese decorative ceramic pottery vase handmade with outline of oriental floral graphic in white color and glaze of celadon green base color. Dimensions: 9.5" x 9"x h12" Origin: China Material: Ceramic Condition: hand made, vintage finish, not perfect, no crack, imperfect marks
- Steve Smith for Talking Earth Iroquois VaseThis is an original vintage piece of Canadian Iroquois, Mohawk Nation, signed pottery by Steve T Smith, for Talking Earth. This museum quality piece was created in 1988. The original handwritten scroll by the artist explains the meaning of each symbol & remains inside the vessel (See pics.) Representing.... A sacred and continuous life cycle of renewal, vision, strength and guardianship, brotherhood & unity, Sacred life forms and patterns of the law and forces of nature. Signed on reverse- Talking Earth - STS - 88- 5-003 In excellent condition consistent with age and use. No chips, breaks or cracks..
- Italian Handmade Florentine Pottery UrnVintage Italian handmade Florentine pottery lidded urn/dish with scalloped edges and curved pedestal. Finished in rich gold gilt, antique green and white detail. Circa the 1970s. Stamp on reverse- Handmade in Italy - Florentine. In very good vintage condition consistent with age and use.
- Vintage Nemadji Pottery VaseA vintage Nemadji Indian Pottery vase with a beautiful organic pattern of eye catching orange and red swirls on a light off-white background. The exterior of the vase has an unglazed matte finish and the interior has a glossy non absorbent glaze. Would be a beautiful addition to a vase collection or used alone as a planter.
- Lapid Hand Painted Rustic Round VaseVintage modern rustic hand painted and signed studio pottery. Ceramic vase made by Israeli potter Esther. The vase is pale blue with navy blue, light and dark brown stripes. The vase is in great condition, no chips or age marks. It’s a real classic piece. Vase measures 9 ½” tall and 7” wide.
- Vintage Studio Pottery Sculpture VaseOffered is a handmade studio pottery vase featuring a matte raku glaze in matte sea foam green. There are 5 tiny nude men climbing around the rim of this vase, their forms are so fluid and natural that they almost look alive. Fascinating and aesthetically pleasing, this piece is sure to be a showstopper. The artist of this sculpture is unknown, it is signed with a symbol on the bottom as shown in photo.
- Vintage Royal Blue Usa VaseThe simple design with clean lines draw you towards this beautiful small vase. The rich royal blue color and glossy glaze make this vase a standout. Made by an American company, probably Shawnee. There is a small color variation in the glaze so please look at the pictures closely. This item is pre-owned please look at all pictures and email me with any questions. (width dimension includes handles) Pottery marked with USA: Around the time of WW I, many businesses felt a patriotic need to include USA on their goods. This may have been also due to their exporting items overseas. Later on the US government passed a law that all imported goods had to be marked with the country of origin. Some American companies then decided that they no longer needed to include USA mark, because the imports would be stamped "Japan", "China", or whatever while other companies continued to use the USA mark. The two most common companies though to use the USA mark continuously were Shawnee & McCoy. But since many stickers that were placed on the pottery with the company name have since been lost most of the time their is no absolute proof of an unmarked piece's provenance.
- Mid-Century Green Studio Pottery VaseLarge mid century studio pottery vase in a rich green glaze. Graphic incised glazed design on front side. Light reflections in the photography have cause a few white spots. Vase is all green with beige graphics. Very good vintage condition with no chips, cracks or dings. Minor surface wear. Glaze marks around opening of vase likely from the firing process. Marked on the bottom.
- Tall Northern Lights Pottery - PairWelcome to AugustSings curated vintage sets! Offered is a beautiful boho chic style vase pair. These would fit nicely into rustic decor as well. These are classically trendy pieces - with beautiful vibrant rusty red and circle patterns on one, and a tan northern lights or Navajo feel to the other. This pair is in perfect condition. While the age is unknown, it is our feeling that the white splatters vase is not vintage, and the tan hippy vase is more likely to be vintage. White: 12x 3.5x 3.5 Tan: 12.25 x3.5 x3.5
- Italian Rosenthal Netter Floral Pottery VaseVintage Mid-Century Italian pottery by Rosenthal Netter. This ceramic vase has a design of decorative flowers and a green rim. Back has leaf details. I absolutely love the texture on this piece. It's stunning. Marked and Numbered on bottom with original sticker.
- CFP California Pottery Drip Vase, Mid CenturyVintage CFP California Pottery Vase with lime green drip glaze mixed with highlights of red, dark green, and orange is the perfect room accent for a large summer bouquet. Eye popping gorgeous. Imprinted CFP mark of big "C" encircling "F" and "P". The number F-A-38 is also visible below the imprint. See last photo. California Pottery from the Mid Century time period is getting scarce to find and is very collectible. This vase is circa 1960s. This CFP ceramic vase is in excellent condition. Clean inside & out with no cracks or chips. No crazing. Light shelf wear to the bottom. This Mid Century vase measures 9.25"H. The mouth measures 4.75"D. The bottom footprint measures 4.5"D.
- Vintage Pre-Columbian Mexican Pottery Duck VaseMid Century Mexican pottery duck vase based off of a pre Columbian design.Hallmarks: Sticker on base reads "Hecho en Mexico." Dimensions: Height 10" x Width 8 1/2" x Depth 7" Weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz. Condition: Excellent vintage condition. No chips, cracks, or breaks.
- Large Sebastiano Maglio Haeger Black Pottery VaseHere is a stunning vintage black on black Haeger studio pottery vase by the renowned artist Sebastiano Maglio! It is circa1960's/70's and in great condition with no chips or cracks. It measures an imposing 14" in height and 10" in diameter, with a 3 1/2" diameter mouth.
- Vintage Navajo Incised Red Clay VaseHand made Native American pottery vase. Features intricate incised pattern hand painted in black, blue and grey tones. This vase was purchased from a Native American gift shop (now closed) in Oklahoma some years ago. Includes the business card from the store it was purchased from as shown in last photo. 8" tall, 7.5" at widest point, mouth is 5". Signed by artist.
- Vintage Brown & Orange Nedmadji Pottery Bud VaseA small vintage brown & orange Nedmadji Pottery bud vase. Cool to display on its own or with a single flower, although probably not safe to fill with water. The Nemadji Tile & Pottery Co. of Moose Lake, Minnesota opened in 1929, producing Native American inspired marbled designs that were intended to catch a tourist's eye. The marbling process allowed each piece to have a one of a kind design. Opening at top is 1.5 x 1.5 in.
- Vintage Native American Style PotteryAttributed to Native American Navajo Chris Blackhorse. The pottery is signed "Blackhorse, Navajo", and is titled "The Weaver". The front of the pottery is also signed "Dine which translates to Navajo, the date, 2003, and the artist which is Blackhorse. The vase has a rounded rim; below the rim is a circular design of triangles and sawtooth motifs. The bottom circular pattern is stepped triangles. The main body of the vase depicts a Navajo woman weaving a rug or blanket on a loom, while sitting under a tree. The other side of the vase has large branches on which finished weavings are displayed. The main background is mountains set against a starlit night; the entire vase is done in black and white and is glazed and etched, which is a specialty of Blackhorse - fine two-tone etchings. His full name is Chris Blackhorse. Etching is where the artist etches through one layer of paint to reveal the next layer without going through it. Chris Blackhorse has made lamps, jewelry boxes, pottery bells, and vases. Chris has also made pottery in black and white two-tone etchings on red clay; he has also made four two-toned etchings. Chris normally works his feather and signature trademark into the design panels. He was born for the Hashk'aahazoi or "Yucca First Strung Out On a Line" or Bitter Water clan.
- Vintage Large Nemadji Pottery VaseOffered is a gorgeous large vintage Nemadji Indian Pottery vase with a beautiful organic pattern of orange, red, and gray swirls on a light off-white background. The exterior of the vase has an unglazed matte finish with unique ribbed detailing and the interior has a glossy non absorbent glaze. Would be a beautiful addition to a vase collection or used alone for holding flowers.
- 1950's Vintage Stangl Pottery VaseVintage Stangl Pottery Vase circa 1950's. This is a beautiful piece of Mid Century Modern collectible art pottery. It has a beautiful green glaze and 22k gold finish. It is in great condition and is free from chips, cracks or breaks. Measures 9.75" tall x 6.75" wide with the neck opening measuring 3.75" in diameter. The piece is marked and we have included a photograph of the markings for your review. This is a gorgeous piece any art pottery collector would love! Please check over the photographs to see the condition details up close.
- Mid Century Leaping Antelopes Ceramic VaseThis vase is an example of the Mid-Century decorative pottery trend, like the ubiquitous TV Lamp. It is bisque ceramic with a high-gloss chartreuse and teal glaze. The leaping antelope relief is present on the front of the vase, while the back has a solid teal panel surrounded by the chartreuse accent frame. The piece is in good vintage condition, with two minor chips to the base.
- Vintage Celadon Reticulated Double Wall VaseThis is a mid 20th century basket weave pierced vase with flying cranes and clouds motif. Crafted using an open lattice, reticulated, basket weave design and finished with a pale jade green shiny glaze with overall crazing typical of this kind of pottery. The crane flying between clouds signify longevity, wisdom and nobility Measures 6" tall, 7" wide, 3-3/4" across top, base is 3 1/4" across. Signed by artist on base. Very good condition – no chips or cracks
- Vintage Pagoda Incense BurnerGreat Asian mid-century pottery incense burner. Wonderful for its intended use or as an accent piece for bookcase display or tabletop vignette. Incised mark on underside: Made in Japan. Condition is good with bright colors and appropriate wear from age & use.
- Italian Ceramic Art Pottery Floral VaseItalian ceramic art pottery floral vase with a Mod orange flower design encircling the entire vase. This Mid-Century hand thrown decorative vase is in great vintage condition without damage and measures 7.75"H x 5"W. Signed Italy on the bottom; design attributed to Bitossi.
- Vintage Asian Lady Weil Ware Art Pottery Vase 1940Lovely Vintage 1940's Asian Pottery Vase, Green Black and Gold Leaf. Maybe Weil Ware or California Pottery , quality made, bottom has a mark but looks like someone tried to engrave their initials (previous owner?). Nice hand painted details, from the gold leaf dragon on the front of her top to the red painted fingernails. No chips or cracks, age cracks, otherwise in very good condition. Measures 9 1/2"H x 5"D x 6"W
- Signed Large Vintage Nemadji Pottery VaseThis vase is one of the larger Nemadji Pottery Art pieces I have seen. The colors are beautiful. Swirling green, oranges, and brown. A statement piece indeed in mint condition. So happy I was able to find my very special collection and share with you. From the Midwest, I probably collected many more pieces of art than I needed especially from the desert states. Gift-worthy and a real beauty! Almost 6 1/2 inches tall!
- Vintage David Israel Native American Pottery VaseHere is a fabulous vintage Native American art pottery vase, with a maize decoration by Native artist, David Israel. I believe it is dated '75', but it is a bit ambiguous. It measures 10" tall, 10" in diameter and has a mouth of 1 1/2". No chips or cracks.
- Vintage Sunset Mountain Pottery VaseOffered here is a beautiful vintage Sunset Mountain Pottery Vase circa 1950. Collectors will understand its rarity but for those of you non collectors here is a little history. Although sold at Sunset Mountain overlooking Asheville, North Carolina and called Sunset Mountain Pottery, these great pieces were actually made in Steeds, N.C. by J.B. Cole’s Pottery from 1926-1956. That means it was made in the Seagrove area of North Carolina which is 200 miles east of Asheville. The Seagrove area has long been known for its pottery. In some cases called the pottery capital of the world. This large double handled vase has a beautiful and unusual drip glaze of white over forest green. I would guess it to be a 1950’s piece because of its style and glaze. It is in great vintage condition – several very small nicks to glaze on rim – look much worse in photos. Don’t hesitate to buy. Large vintage Sunset Mountain Pottery vase in forest green with white drip glaze. In great vintage condition. Diameter: 6.25 inches Weight: 9 pounds 8 ounces
- Triple Bud Ceramic Vase by Van BriggleEstablished in Colorado Springs, Colorado by Artus and Anne Van Briggle, Van Briggle Art Pottery is the oldest continuously operating art pottery in the United States. Van Briggle had a significant impact on the Art Nouveau movement in the United States, and his pottery is foundational to American Art Pottery. This vintage Van Briggle triple bud vase has a high gloss brown glaze base with a green/blue drip glaze on each top. Vase is in excellent, like new condition. Underside inscribed "Van Briggle", "Colo Spgs", and logo. Vase measures 7 in. high x 6 in. diameter.
- Vintage Handmade Floral Pottery VaseWarm, sun-soaked hues of magenta and emerald give this banded, rustic vase an early California vibe we love! A note from the seller: When I saw this piece at an Indian reserve I just had to have it... the vase wasn't for sale but I talked my way into buying it. I just loved that it was from the 60's with it's rustic yet still bright and beautiful colors. This vintage boho chic pottery vase would adorn any type of space. I grow more and more attached to it everyday...
- Rob Grimes Vintage Hand Thrown Pottery VaseGorgeous handcrafted pottery vase by Rob Grimes. It states 'Praise God, Rob" underneath vase. This is a unique and one-of-a-kind piece! Approximately 4.5"H x 4"D at widest point, 2.5"D Top with 1"D opening, 3"D base Excellent Condition - No Cracks/Chips/Crazing From Rob's website for Tested By Fire : "Rob began working with clay in the fall of 1971, studying at San Antonio College and the San Antonio Art Institute for the next four years. It was during this time that Rob decided to dedicate his work to God by signing each piece "Praise God, Rob".
- Vintage Scandinavian Fat Lava Pottery VaseBeautiful textured "fat lava" vase in brown tones with a streak of bright red, by Glit pottery in Iceland. The glaze is made with lava rocks and ash. Glit is a ceramic studio founded by Ragnar Kjartansson (1923-1988). Ragnar studied under Guthmundur fra Mithdal (1895-1963) an Icelandic artist and Asmundi Sveinssyni, a sculptor. Later Ragnar opened his first ceramic studio, Funi Keramik, in 1947.
- Free-Form Studio Pottery Vases - A PairCool pair of vintage, handmade studio pottery vases. Tall matte Wedgewood-blue finish vase features a free-form raised white/blue glaze design around perimeter. Rust shaded double-handled vase (6.25"H x 6"L x 4"W), features a free-form glazed design around perimeter in shades of white, blue, green and tan.
- Gold & Black Vintage Claw Footed Paw VaseVintage vase flower/bud that displays four lions paw/claw footed with a gold & black design. Not sure of the material -- could be porcelain or pottery or ceramic. Used/Pre-Owned: Vase has heavy amounts of crazing (cracks in the enamel finish) and has cracks inside and outside of vase. Measures: Roughly 8 1/4" Tall; 4 3/4" Wide at Top; 3 7/8 Wide at Bottom Base.
- Vintage Catalina Island Double-Handle VaseA beautiful vintage piece by Catalina Island Pottery from 1930-1940. The color is a rich blue and the piece is in great condition with minor scuff/chip on the exterior. This is a wonderful vintage California collectible looking for a fabulous home. This was originally purchased from One Kings Lane.
- Vintage Dryden Arkansas PotteryA tiny vintage Dryden Arkansas Pottery vase or jug. Perfect for a single flower stem. Manufacturer's sticker is intact. Item wears a beautiful, subtle faded green glaze pattern. Marked "Dryden 89" on bottom. This item is new vintage old stock and in excellent condition.
- Mid Century Abstract Glazed Pottery VaseAmazing vintage modern, handcrafted pottery sculpture. This piece has a gorgeous blue green glaze, with bits of the textured terra cotta clay color peaking through. The handmade nature reveals itself in the incised geometric design, textured base and neck, and finger print pinched seam.
- Vintage Studio Pottery Squat Ceramic VaseA vintage, studio pottery squat ceramic vase in natural earthtones of terracotta and sand with a slightly textured finish. This hand made vintage vase is signed by the artis on the bottom and is in great vintage condition without damage. 5"W x 5"H
- Vintage Acoma D. Antonio Pueblo PotteryVintage collector pueblo pottery by the talented and highly collectible, award winning Acoma artist, David Antonio. This exquisite piece is hand coiled. The olla features a traditional, intricately painted geometric Acoma design and is in wonderful condition with no chips, cracks, repairs, crazing. Signed by the artist and marked Acoma, NM. Outstanding unique piece to add to any collection!