- All over lace embroidery silk blouse with pleated back detail and pleated cuffs. 100% Silk
- Short, floaty chiffon dress featuring an unusual double layered collar in contrast colours, with white button tab through front to stomach, contrast cream cuffs, and pin-tuck detail at shoulders. Polyester
- One of a kind. Cream Victorian French crocheted cotton, white French lace. Metallic open-knit paneling, multicolored floral appliqués, tassel-trimmed sleeves, sequin and bead-embellished black bow at bust. Slips on. 90% cotton, 5% silk, 5% acetate. Specialist clean. One size, comfortably fits a UK size 8-12. Length 30" / 76cm. Bust 36" / 92cm. Shoulder 19" / 49cm. Sleeve 18" / 45cm. Waist 35" / 90cm. Hip 44" / 112cm. Sleeve Opening 14" / 36cm.
- Inspired by the new wave of sporty fashions for ladies in the mid 1930s, this comfortable yet demure blouse is one of our 'summer indispensables!'
- Inspired by the new wave of sporty fashions for ladies in the mid 1930s, this comfortable yet demure blouse is one of our 'summer indispensables!'
- One Vintage 1930s Itzel top: one of a kind, cream lace, V-neck, draped half sleeves, multicolored embroidery, 1920s embellished butterfly appliqué at front, black tulle paneling, ruffled trims. Black bow fastening at back. 95% silk, 5% acetate. Specialist clean.
- Description Green chiffon blouse, featuring a lace collar and long sleeves, drawwstring to the neckline, a button fastener to the back, soft lining design. Fabric Chiffon Washing Cool hand wash with similar colours, do not tumble dry.
- A gorgeous 1950’s ermine fur bolero by Balenciaga. The bolero is in baby pink silk and has a panel of white ermine fur that runs around the front, back and sleeves. The bolero fastens at the neck with a pink silk tie. The sleeves finish at the elbow and the bolero is cropped at the waist. This bolero is in excellent condition with a small mark on one of the ties. Shoulders: 46cm Bust: Free Length: 48cm The chicest cover up you could find. Wear it over everything from floor length gowns to mini dresses and always accessories with a sprinkling of jewels.
- eFexcity.com offers Contrast Color White Long Sleeve Ladies Blends Coat One Size @FZ60467w in a variety of styles and color at the lowest price guaranteed. Shop online!
- A wool Tahir Sultan cape featuring a breast pocket. Inspired by the 1940s, it offers style with a cosy, fresh look.
- 欢迎前来淘宝网针织开衫-女装/女士精品类实力旺铺，选购日本代购-allamanda秋 超可爱甜美斗篷针织衫,想了解更多日本代购-allamanda秋 超可爱甜美斗篷针织衫，请进入meyi_japan的*^_^*芽依の日货屋★☆日本正版直送★日本代购☆实力旺铺，更多针织开衫-女装/女士精品商品任你选购
- Collection inspired by Parisian fashion magazines of the 1930s. This piece tends to come up small. Made in Spain 100% Italian cotton Wash cold.
- Collection inspired by Parisian fashion magazines of the 1930s. This piece tends to come up small. Made in Spain 100% Italian cotton Wash cold.
- Collection inspired by Parisian fashion magazines of the 1930s. This piece tends to come up small. Made in Spain 100% Italian cotton Wash cold.
- Collection inspired by Parisian fashion magazines of the 1930s
- Wrap & Buckle Gothic Victorian Steam Punk Ruffle Bustier Pinstripe Waistcoat Top/Dress Sizes 6-28: Amazon.co.uk: Clothing
- Shop VS By Vivian Storms at The Amazon Clothing Store. Free Super Saver Shipping + Free Returns on Qualified Orders.
- Enchanting Mid-Calf Dress Designed by Michal Negrin with Lace Like and Victorian Flower Motif, Accented with Lace Trim Edge and Sparkling Swarovski Crystal AccentsShop Michal Negrin at The Amazon Clothing Store. Free Super Saver Shipping + Free Returns on Qualified Orders.
- Morella Sassoon's Kovar Dress is a showstopping evening choice. The short dress has a vibrant lime green underlayer with flowing, embellished lace over the top. The perfect party piece all this dress needs is a simple clutch.
- Hand-crafted chiffon smock dress with ruffles from Not So Serious. Hand-sewn floral and pearl detail on right shoulder. Scoop neck and draped half-sleeves. Gathered just above the bust to create gently draping pleats. Tiered ruffle hem. Dry clean only. Chiffon and viscose.
- This Is A Unique Dress From John Galliano. It Is Made Of A A Bleached Denim With A Fitted Bodice And Full Skirt. There Are Lots Of Tucks, Gathers And Drapes. The Dress Closes Up Teh Side With A Zipper And Many Covered Buttons. The Inside Has A Built In Boned Bodice.Measurements:Length(Shoulder To Hem): 47"Bust: 36"Waist: 30"Hip: 36"This Galliano Dress Is Available To Be Viewed Privately In Our Beverly Hills Boutique Couture Salon During Business Hours. Please Telephone Us With Any Questions Or If You Wish To Set Up A Private Appointment To View It Personally.Please Feel Free To Contact Us Directly By Phone Or Email To Make Any Offers Or Purchases. We Accept All Major Credit Cards Or Paypal. We Offer Layaway Options For Your Convenience. Our Beverly Hills Boutique Is Open Monday - Friday (11Am-7Pm) And Saturday (11Am-6Pm) Pst.Only Serious Inquiries Please.Please Feel Free To Contact Us Anytime Should You Be Looking For A Special Vintage Designer Piece And We Will Be Delighted To Review Our Current Inventory For You And Should We Not Have It Then We Will Be Delighted To Place Your Name On A Wish List For The Future.Elizabeth MasonThe Paper Bag Princess, Inc.Please Note: All Sales Are Final, So Please Be Sure To Ask All The Necessary Questions Prior To Your Purchase. All Inquires Must Be Addressed Within 24 Hours Of Receiving A Purchased Item.
- My Pretty Angel shoppe ladies vintage victorian blouse in brown. This womans vintage victorian cardigan blouse is beautiful and clothing for the tall woman's torso. This ladies top is perfect for every ladies work clothes or ladies party clothes. Pretty angel ladies vintage victorian clothes.
- A truly stunning mink shade to wear with coffee colours, black and denim. Classic yet edgy with the stud detail buttons, this is a wonderful piece from the coveted Brit designer's diffusion line. Mink hammered silk layer effect blouse with wide, open collar and pleat back detail. Blouse has princess, ruched detail sleeves and fastens with silver stud style buttons. Model is a standard UK 8 and is wearing a UK8. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- The cute blouse featuring sheer organza shell and bowknot embellishment to the round standing collar, sleeveless, flounce hem. Fully lined. In a regular fit.
- One of a kind. 1940s paisley-print French silk, gold lace. Gold lamé embroidery, pink bead and faux pearl embellishments, scalloped hem, fully lined in nude crepe. Slips on. 50% cotton, 45% silk, 5% acetate. Specialist clean. One size, comfortably fits a UK size 8-12. This item's measurements are: Length 36" / 91cm. Bust 33" / 84cm. Shoulder 12" / 30cm. Waist 35" / 90cm. Hip 44" / 112cm.
- Purple sleeveless silk blouse from Chanel featuring a funnel neck, a tonal geometric print, a sheer panel to the top and a ruched hem. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Biba vintage top is perfect for those who want to make a glamorous statement. Made of lightweight fabric, this top has a shirred detail throughout adding an ultra subtle texture and depth to the design. Beaded embellishments on the front give a bohemian chic look. The wide, open sleeves float elegantly around your arms for added drama and style. Blouse. Round neck. 3/4 length sleeves. 100% Viscose. Dry clean only.
- Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all your projects and interests.
- Chanel 1999 Fall Tweed Wool Blend Suit With Ruffles Is A Wonderful Addition To Any Connoisseur's Collection! Not Your More Typical Tweed Creation From The House Of Chanel, This Suit Features A Soft Shade Of Pistachio Green Threaded With Multi Color Strands Of Steel Blue, Ochre And Peach. Jacket Has Ruffled Collar And Front. Skirt's Hem Mirrors This Ruffled Finish Perfectly! Chanel Buttons? Not This Time! Jacket Is Weighted By A Chain And Has Two On-Seam Pockets. Skirt Has Two Pockets And Rear Hidden Zipper With Hook And Eye Closure. Fully Lined In Pistachio Silk. Made In France! Skirt Length - 21"; Waist - 26" ; Hip - 36".
- This Is A Long Royal Blue Silk Taffeta Gown By Christian Dior Haute Couture, From 1988-89. The Gown Has Long Sleeves, A Wrapped Front And Back Bodice, A Large Bow On The Side Hip, And Two Long Trains.Provenance: Betsey Bloomingdale
- A Spectacular James Galanos Couture Silk Chiffon Gown In A Striking Combination Of A Vivid Pink Mixes With Olive Green. It Weighs Ounces And Yet Is Constructed Of Layers Of Silk. The Inner Dress Has Three Layers In The Skirt Alone! Over That Sitting Almost Apron Style Is A Panel Of Olive Silk On The Front And Back. The Bodice Is Simple With Tiny Silk Straps (You Can Tuck Them And Wear It Strapless Too) Comes With A Matching Fabric Belt To Accent The Waist. No Flaws. Shipped Professionally Dry CleanedBust: To 18" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 12-15" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: T0 19.5" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamBodice: 16"Skirt: 41" From Waist To HemNo Flaws. Shipped Professionally Dry CleanedModern Sizing Equivalent: 4-Small 8
- This serene vintage early 1970s hippy maxi dress by Sherman of London will make you want to skip through the daisies! The dress has a lovely scenic Japanese print of people, birds and trees in tones of steel blue, green and brown on a cream background. The bodice is in semi-sheer gauzy fabric with long sleeves gathered at the shoulders and the buttoned cuffs. It has a plunging neckline with five covered buttons to decorate, and lovely fluted collar. The fitted waist has ties each side to fasten at the back, and there is a floaty peplum to trim. The
- This is a beautiful party or prom dress from the 70's made from palest blue chiffon fabric with a tea rose print in blue and green. The dress is sl...
- Malcolm Starr Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by The Gathering Goddess. Global shipping is available. American fashion brand Malcolm Starr made a popular line of evening dresses from 1961 through to the 1970's. The most common look from the collection was a sculptural shift dress, with wonderful sequin and bead detailing. Designers under tutelage of the brand included Youssef Rizkallah and Elinor Simmons. Malcolm Starr teamed with other great American brands of the time such as Teal Traina for the Gino Charles line in 1966, showcasing accessible American styles to markets around the world. This 1970's Malcolm Starr gown features an unusual asymmetric design in a warm cinnamon shade. The slip underneath is fitted and flattering, fastening with poppers down one side, whilst all the drama is created by the sheer ruffled overlay.
There is an additional label on the dress which says Neiman Marcus Silver Key. When researching the dress we discovered that this name was trademarked by NM in 1967 but that it expired in 1989. This detail helped us in dating this beautiful dress.
We love that there is a fitted dress underneath the sheer ruffle overlay which shows off the figure in a subtle way.
- In The Present World Of Haute Couture, A Day Dress Starts At A Price Tag Of $30,000Us Dollars. Starts. That Is An Incredible Amount Of Money And Easily Makes A Dress Like This And Priced For What It Is Here, A Virtual Steal. You Also Get The Added Exclusivity That Automatically Comes With The Rarefied World Of True Haute Couture And The Truly Limited Productions Of Each Piece. Haute Couture Is The Very Pinnacle Of The Fashion Experience And I Would Hazard To Say That Vintage Versions Are Even A Little More Special Then Modern Ones. This Dress Comes Direct From The Daughter Of The Original Haute Couture Client And Has Not Been On The Market Prior To My Having It Here!The Dress Is Amazing And The Attention To Detail Shown In Every Stitch Breathtaking. A Longer Version With A Less Detailed Pleat Insert Technique Is Held In The Archives Of The Metropolitan Museum (Pictured Here). It Is Entirely Done By Hand And The Silk Is Of The Highest Possible Grade. The Top Is Cut Into A V That Tops A Wide Fitted Banding Through The Waist. Each Sleeves Is Cut So That It Puffs Voluminously Above The Fitted Cuffs. A Thin Band Of Matching Fabric Is Used As A Tie At The Waist For A Romantic And Whimsical Touch. The Skirt Is A Masterpiece Of Pleat Work And An Example Of How Finely Done A Pleat Can Be - Each Is Very Fine And Perfectly Matched To Its Neighbor And Inset On A Series Of Angles Around The Waist. Each Angled Inset Brilliantly Lines Up Perfectly With The Ones Beside It And Lies Perfectly Flat Until You Move And Then You Can See The Volume. It Is Truly A Brilliant Dress And When You See It In Person You Will Be Astounded At The Level Of Craftsmanship And Care Put Into The Construction. A Masterpiece. In Excellent, Museum Quality Condition.Fully Lined In A Matching, High Grade Silk And Completely Made By Hand As The Parameters Of Haute Couture Dictates. It Closes With A Back Handset Painted Metal Zip. The Cuffs Button With Round Polished Quartz Buttons.there Is One Small Dark Spot On The Back Of One Elbow (See Photo Of The Label To See. I Had This Specialty Cleaned And My Cleaners Felt That This Would Perhaps Come Out With One More Cleaning But I Chose To Take The Conservative Route And Leave It As Is. One Button Missing From One Cuff As Pictured. There Is The Teeniest Stitch Mark At The From Center Waist - I Believe The Belt Was Originally Attached. Haute Couture Number 003272. Note That In Person The Color Is A Bit Brighter Soft Peach Blush Then How It Photoed. Its Much Better In Person.Sleeves: 24"Shoulders: 15"Bust: To 18" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 14" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: To 20" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamBodice: 9" From Neck To Seam Under The BustWaist Detailing: Approx 6"Skirt: Approx 25" From Higher Points Of The Waist Detailing To HemModern Sizing Equivalent: Sml-MedThis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- One of a kind faded beige antique lace applique dress from Victim, featuring lace tiers and a necklace attachment with faceted glass jewels. This garment is hand made and hand dyed to achieve its unique and characteristic look using vintage lace and delicate materials. Any irregularities are part of the originality of the pieces.
- Embroidered teastained mesh ruffle crop top with broderie anglaise strap and ribbon slot. 100% Polyester. Machine washable.
- This Is A Breathtaking 1960's Custom-Made Gown That Is Fashioned With Couture Silk-Organza & Chantilly-Lace. The Garden Of Colorful Metallic-Roses Have A Lifelike 3-Dimensional Quality. They Are Rendered With Embroidery & Applique-Work Done In Shades Of Pink, Purple And Green. The Sparkling Floral Motifs, In Delicate Feminine Hues, Entwines Themselves Around The Wearer's Body. The Boned Bodice Fits Beautifully With A Low-Cut Plunge Strapless. The Gown Follows Every Curve Without Being Overtly Tight Or Garish. The Skirt Flows In A Perfect Goddess Style. It Is Ethereal, Extremely Well-Made And Unforgettable. Measurements Bust:33-34 Inches Waist:26 Inches Hips:38 Inches Length Top To Waist:10 Inches Length Waist To Hem:38 InchesThis Vintage Custom-Made Garment Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Side Metal-Zipper. This Item Is Over 40 Years Old And Is Truly Exquisite.
- English Fashion Designer, Raymond "ossie" Clark, Was A Leading Light In The London Swinging Sixties Fashion Era And Is Now Renowned For His Romantic Flowing Gowns And Seductive Ensembles. Ossie Clark Vintage Clothing Is Rare, Unique And Highly Collectible. This Stunning Ivory And Ruby-Red Wool Treasure Is A Perfect Example Of His Talent. The Jacket Has A Beautiful Nipped-Waist Construction With Unique Back Swing Design. I Love The Dramatic Cuffed Bell-Sleeves And Front Pockets! The Matching High-Waisted Maxi Skirt Is So Modern And Easy-To-Wear. With This Ensemble, You Have One Complete Outfit Or Two Amazing Separates. Ossie Clark’S Designs Are Right In Step With 21St-Century Style. His Genius Comes From His Ability To Borrow From The Past But Capture The Spirit Of The Now, Creating Timeless Designs With A Strong Sense Of Place. In Judith Watt's Book, Ossie Clark: 1965-1974, Anna Sui Explains, "he Dressed The Woman We All Wanted To Be: The Rock Star's Girlfriend." So As Long As There Is Rock, Clark’S Look Is One That Won’T Fall From Style. Measurements Jacket Bust:34-35 Inches Sleeve Length:24 Inches Total Length:25 Inches Skirt Waist:24 Inches Hips:35 Inches Total Length:45 InchesThis Vintage Ossie Clark Couture Designer Ensemble Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Stains Or Discoloration. Only Sign Of Age Is Some Very Slight Surface Moth Nibbles Mainly To The Rear Jacket. This Rare Set Is Over 40 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Cream 1950s cotton and silk dress with lace bodice. One Vintage dress is sleeveless, has a scoop neck, ruffled pleats at the waistline, pleats on the skirt, a zip fastening at the back and a net lining. 60% cotton, 40% silk. Dry clean.
- John Galliano Olive Satin & Velvet Bubble Hem Dress. Gathered Silk Velvet, Empire Waist Construction With 'v' Shaped Front, Inset Paneling. Concealed Side Seam Zipper Entry. Elasticated Hem For A Volume, 'bubble' Style Silhouette. Stretch Fabrication.Made In Italy, As LabeledIn Excellent ConditionMeasurements: Underarm To Underarm: 15-1/2", Flat Waist From Side To Side: 13-1/2", Flat Hip: 18-1/2",center Back Length: 29"
- This ethereal Donna Karan dress is perfect for a formal event or beach getaway. Multiple layers of chiffon meet in the front and form a twisted knot at the base of a deep V, and they do the same in the back. This gorgeous dress with its contrasting print of light and medium blues will make you feel like you're wearing the sky!
- Blue Occasion Polyester Square Neck Cap Sleeve Sheath Long Plain Summer Dresses, Sleeve Length: Cap Sleeve Style: Occasion Shoulder(cm): M:48cm, L:49cm, XL:50cm, XXL:51cm Bust(cm): M:84cm, L:88cm, XL:92cm, XXL:96cm Length(cm): M:100cm, L:101cm, XL:102cm, XXL:103cm Sleeve Length(cm): M:58cm, L:59cm, XL:60cm, XXL:61cm Size Available: M,L,XL,XXL.
- Pale Green Stripes On A White Background Accentuate The Cut Of This Bare Dress With The Narrowest Straps On The Top Of The Shoulders, The Hip Length Jacket Is Lined In The Same Fabric And Accented With Bold Silver Toned Buttons And Silver Lame Cuffs. Both Pieces Are In Excellent Condition And The Dress Is Marked A Size 10.Measurements;DressBust 36"Waist 30"Hips 40"Length Shoulder To Hem 40"JacketShoulders 18"Bust 50"Sleeve 21"Length 28"
- Pam Fierro talks about the evolution of vintage swimwear from the 1920s through the 1980s. She discusses the changing styles, famous designe...
- One Vintage 1970s Cecilia gown: one of a kind, silver net-crocheted cotton, black paillettes, high round neck, long sleeves, scalloped hem. Zip fastening along back. 100% cotton. Specialist clean.
- One Vintage 1970s Hayley gown: one of a kind, off-white crocheted-cotton, French floral pattern, square neck, V-back, cutout back, puddle train. Slips on. 100% cotton. Specialist clean.
- One of a kind. 1970s Irish-cream crocheted cotton. Velvet and organza corsages at neckline, bead-embellished ties at waist, tiered skirt, detachable nude slip to line. Concealed snap and button fastenings at back. 100% cotton. Specialist clean.
- Ivory silk maxi dress from One Vintage featuring a round neck with tie detail, chest cut-out, half-length tiered sleeves, rear ruffle detailing and a tiered skirt with ruffle detailing. Please note that vintage items are not new but often between 20 and 50 years old, and therefore will always have minor imperfections, even when the items have been used and worn with love and care.
- One Vintage 1930s Cameron gown: one of a kind, multicolored floral-print French silk lamé, cream silk-chiffon trim and corsage along slash neckline, draped sides at back, asymmetric seams, attached silk slip to line. Slips on. 100% silk. Specialist clean.
- Thoughts, ideas, and code.
- One Vintage 1940s Nina gown: one of a kind, off-white leaf-print sheer silk-chiffon, diamanté embellishment at neckline, short ruffled sleeves, white lace bib, metallic lace at back, ruffled hem, detachable slip to line. Concealed snap fastenings along side. 100% silk. Specialist clean.
- Lace Solid colour Round collar Short sleeves Tassels No pockets Lined interior No fastening Small sized. Material:100% Viscose
- Gabardine, two-tone pattern, v-neckline, sleeveless, frills, contrasting applications, lined interior, side closure, zip closure, dress, small sized. Material:100% Cotton
- Crêpe Floral design Deep neckline Sleeveless No appliqués No pockets Lined interior Side closure Zip closure Small sized. Material:100% Silk
- Stunning 1960S Vintage Wolfman's Of Houston Yellow Silk Bell Custom Made Gown, With A Completely Beaded Bodice On Front And Back. Features A Chic Bow At The Waist. Rhinestones, Crystals, And Beads Shine On The Bodice! Perfect For Any Formal Occasion. Fully Lined. In Great Condition. Approximately Size SmallMeasurements:36 Inch Bust28 Inch Waist53 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- This 1960's Jacques Heim Crepe Dress Is From The Prestigious I.magnin & Co. Department Store In San Francisco. The Dress Is Fitted And Darted With A Wide Scoop Neck And Flared Hem. As Well As The Satin Band Detail Around The Bottom, The Dress Is Completely Covered In Thousands Of Cream Beads In A Scrolling Floral Pattern. The Zip Has Been Replaced And Zips Up At The Back. Extremely Beautiful, Could Even Be Worn As A Wedding Dress.
- Very Pretty Party Dress From Mid-Century Designer, Suzy Perette, Is Made From Creamy Satin With Floral Eyelet Embroidery. Silhouette Is Fitted Through The Hip And With A Ruffled Bottom Tier, Accented With An Elegant Bow. Sleeveless, Princess-Seam Dress Has A Delicate Scalloped Neckline And Hem. Zip Back, Fully Lined,
- We Are So Pleased To Bring You This Circa 1952 Pierre Balmain Demi-Couture Evening Gown - There's No Other Way To Describe This Gown Than To Simply Call It Dreamy. Layers Of Varying Shades Of Pink Silk And Lace In Addition To Its Long Silk Train Make This A Truly Timeless And Wearable Find!Balmain's Demure Style -- Sophisticated, Elegant, Refined + Tasteful -- Earned Him A Devout Clientele. His Exploration Of Fabrics, Forms And Colors While Staying True To His Fashion Ideal Earned Him A Spot In The Chambre Syndicale De La Haute Couture And Secured Him An Eternal Place In Fashion History.It Is Extremely Rare To Find This Particular New York/paris Label. After Traveling Extensively And Realizing The Potential Of An International Market, Balmain Opened His First Us Boutique In New York City In 1949. There, Ready To Wear Dresses Were Made In France Yet Marketed To The American Audience With Many Couture (Or Demi-Couture) Details. Sadly, While Extremely Successful, The Short Lived Boutique Was To Close In 1953. We Were Told By The Original Owner That This Dress Purchased In The Nyc Boutique For Her Debut In 1952.The Gown Itself Features A Strapless Sweetheart Neckline With Scalloped Edges And Gathered "modesty" Panel In The Bust With Slinky Fitted Skirt And Flared Mermaid Hem. Made Entirely From Pale Blush Colored Lace With Rose Colored Backing And Pale Petal Pink Attached Silk Train. The Attached Gathered Sash Leads To A Magnanimous Cascading Silk Train That Drags The Ground. The Train Also Has A Small Finger Strap Hidden Beneath So That It Can Be Carried When Walking (Or More Importantly, Dancing). Also Includes The Matching Leather Backed, Lace Belt And Bolero. ConditionVery Very Good, Wearable Vintage Condition. Please See The Detailed Condition Reports Below. In Addition, We Do Have Photos Of Everything Mentioned Below And Are Happy To Share Them. For Space Reasons, We Did Not Include Them In The Listing. Please Contact Us Before Purchasing So That We Can Share Them With You. We Did Recently Have This Dress Cleaned At The Esteemed Madame Paulette In Nyc.DressThe Dress Does Have A Few Very Small Stains In The Lace That Are Completely Lost When Being Worn In Addition To Some General Scuffing/dirt On The Train From Dragging The Floor, As Is Common With Any Similar Piece. BoleroThere Is A Small Amount Of Silk Lining Peeling Away Inside The Neckline Of The Bolero (Not Visible From The Outside) BeltThe Belt Sadly, Is The One Piece With Real Problems. The Leather Backing Is Cracked In Many Places. In Addition, The Lace-Covered Buckle Is Losing Much Of Its Lace.SizeBest Fits Size SmallMeasurementsBust: 34"Waist: 26"Hips: 37"Total Length: 53.5" Front 57" BackTrain Length: 63" From Back
- Breathtaking Jean Dessès Red Silk Chiffon Gown. Spectacular Draping Featuring Back Bustle With Two Bows. Cherry On The Top Is Pristine Condition Dyed Fox To Match Red Fur Stole . Dress Was Well Kept And Fur Preserved. Immaculate Condition With Minor Signs Of Age. Nothing To Worry About .Size 2-4 Worn Once By Hollywood Actress. Will Provide Photo To The PurchaserJean Dessès, Was A World Leading Fashion Designer In The 1940S, 1950S And 1960S. His Designs Reflected The Influences Of His Travels, Specializing In Creating Draped Evening Gowns In Chiffon And Mousseline, Based On Early Greek And Egyptian Robes
- With Its Metallic-Gold Embroidered Sparkle And Flawless "new Look" Silhouette, This Emma Domb Designer Party Dress Has The Casual Elegance The 1950's Were Known For. The Artisanship Alone Is Unbelievable. A Stunning Atomic Deco Pattern Embroidered Onto "light As A Feather" Lined Net-Tulle. The Bodice Is An Alluring Asymmetric One-Shoulder Which Is Oh So Flattering! The Hourglass Drop-Waist Full Circle-Skirt Finishes This Masterpiece Off With A Classic Ethereal Vibe. Stylish, Feminine Luxury Will Never Go Out Of Style. There Is Nothing Quite So Enduringly Chic And Timeless As A White Party Dress For A Woman Whose Outward Exquisiteness Mirrors Her Inner Charm.MeasurementsBust:34-35 InchesWaist:up To 27 InchesHips:free SweepTotal Length:45 InchesThis Vintage Emma Domb Designer Party Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back Metal-Zipper. This Item Is Over 50 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Gorgeous knee length black and white floral dress. The Vintage Swing Dress has a flattering halter style neckline, zip to the side and black netting to the hemline. Fast dispatch
- Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Mill St. Global shipping is available. ➳ vintage 1950s dress
* apricot lace
* blue tulle skirt
* acetate lining
* satin bow
* metal back zipper
condition | excellent
fits like xs/s
- Anne Fogarty Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Shrimpton Couture. Global shipping is available. An extraordinary silk fifties dress in every way, from its charmingly full skirt to it's nipped in waist and stunning fabric. You can just picture the girl in her flats and cat eyed sunglasses and scarf over her curls that would have worn this. It is a wonderful example of Fogarty's work and eye for fabric. Constructed from fine Indian grade fabric that would have captured the exoticism trend happening in that that time. I love contrast of the Indian paisley feel design mixed with bold striping. The fabric is light as a feather yet the dress still feel structured and proper - an amazing contrast. The skirt would have been constructed around fabric screened specifically for it. Each pleat has the striping inside so when you move you get lots on visual interest. The bodice is cut like a proper fifties dress should be with rounded shoulder and gussets under each arm. The fabric is again used specifically to follow the design. Amazing! Excellent condition.
Shoulders: no defined seams
Bust: 17” flat across from side seam to side seam
Waist: 12.5” flat across from side seam to side seam
Bodice: 16" from neck to waist
Skirt: 27" from waist to hem
Unlined and closes with a back painted metal zipper. It was styled over a light crinoline that is not included.
Modern Sizing equivalent: XS-SML (2-6)
- This Is A Rare Vintage Patullo Jo Copeland Embroidered Silk Futuristic Design Dress. Zip Up And Button Back Closure. Short Sleeves Measure 10", Bust 34", Waist 30", Length 42".
- Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Park Avenue Couture. Global shipping is available. I look at this dress and think "Flamingo Dancer"
Full Layered Ruffled skirt.
Very tiny Polka Dot motif.
Lined and the dress fabric is backed.
Summer fun in this dress!
Measurements as follows:
44" shoulder strap to hem
Vintage rarely comes in 2's once its gone, it's gone!
- From The Late 1950S A Gorgeous Hattie Carnegie Beaded & Embroidered Silk Faille Cocktail Dress In Ivory White...foliate Embroidery Is Done In Gold Silk Thread With Scattered Three Dimensional Embroidered Roundels, There Are Silver Glass Bugle Beads Highlighting The Embroidery In Addition To Crystal Hand Sewn Rhinestones...this Dress Is Couture Quality From The Interior Hand Made Corset With Bra & Slip To The Hand Done Embroidery And Bead Work...v Front Neckline And Low V Back With Wide Shoulder Straps...the Bodice Is Fitted With Princess Seams And Darts At The Waist...the Skirt Has Open Pleats At The Hip Fronts And Is A Bit Longer At The Hem Back And Flares At The Hem...fully Lined With Attached Corset, Bra & Tulle Slips...closes At The Back Slip And Dress With Painted Metal Zippers With Hooks/eyes At The Top...there Are A Couple Of Light Water Marks On The Skirt Lower Front And One Or Two Very Light Climate Marks, All Seen Only In Very Bright Light And Only If Pointed Out (Due To Their Location). Fits Like A Modern Size 4.The Previous Owner Has Had Shields Made For The Underarms (To Protect The Fabric), They Are Not Visible From The Outside & Look Clean & Unused...one Or Two Missing Beads...Please Check The Measurements Provided Below And Compare With Your Own Measurements For The Best Possible Fit! Please Contact Us If You Have Any Questions About This Item…In Excellent Wearable Condition... All Our Clothing Is Dry Cleaned And Inspected For Condition And Is Ready To Wear...any Condition Issues Will Be Noted...for Visual Comparison Our Mannequin Is A Size 4Measurements Are:Bust 34"Waist 25"Hip 40"Shoulder Top To Hem Back 44"
- In This Gorgeous 1950's "pab" Designer Lilac-Purple Party Dress,the Detailed Construction And Meticulous Attention To Detail Are Comparable To What You Will Find In Modern Couture. This Enchanting Garment Is Fashioned From Shimmer Silk-Satin Detailed With Beadwork & Rhinestones. The Bodice Is An Elegant Thin-Straps Plunge With A Petal Shelf-Bust. I Love The Side Pleated Full Circle-Skirt Design Which Channels The Perfect "new Look" Silhouette. Stylish, Feminine Luxury That Will Never Go Out Of Style. Measurements Bust:34-35 Inches Waist:27 Inches Hips:free Sweep Total Length:44 Inches This Vintage Designer Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back Metal-Zipper. This Item Is Over 50 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Sorelle Fontana Is Rome's Prominent And Oldest Fashion House And Was Known As Couturiers To The Stars. The Fontana Sisters Were The First To Feel The Need To Give Italy A Look Of Its Own, Freeing It From Foreign Influence. With This Spirit In Mind, Once They Had Conquered The Italian Clientele, The Sorelle Fontana Took Their Fashion Abroad. In 1951 They Went To The United States Where Their Success Was Immediate. This Breathtaking Pale-Yellow Satin Dress Ensemble Is A Perfect Example Of Their Genius. The Bodice Is A Seductive Low-Plunge With Back-Buttons Detail. I Love The Hourglass Nipped-Waist Which Flows Into A Middle-Panel Design. The Legacy Of The Sorelle Fontana Is Immense, Especially For Italy, Opening The Doors For All The Future Fashion Designers That Made And Still Make The Italian Style World Famous. You Can Find The Creations Of The Sorelle Fontana Even In Museums Like The Guggenheim, Metropolitan In New York And The Louvre In Paris.MeasurementsBodiceBust:34-35 InchesWaist:24 InchesMatching Circle-SkirtWaist:24 InchesHips:free SweepTotal Length:30 InchesThis Stunning Couture Cocktail Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Holes Or Missing Buttons. The Inside Is Immaculate And All Hand-Finished. Perfectly Working Metal-Zippers. Only Sign Of Wear Is Very Minor Underarm Shadowing Which Is Not Noticeable When Worn. Highly Wearable And An Investment Piece That Will Continue To Increase In Value.
- Vintage 1950's Lattice Work Dress and Jacket
- Victor Costa For Neiman Marcus 1980S Pink Strapless Gown. Original Size 10 But Fits Like A Modern Day Size 6 But Please See & Use Measurements. Ladies Please Use Your Measuring Tape To Measure Your Lovely Body So You Know For Certain This Will Fit You To Perfection.35" Bust27" Waist34" Hips50" Gown Length.
- Ceil Chapman Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by The Way We Wore. Global shipping is available. Iconic 1950s designer Ceil Chapman created silhouettes that are modern, sexy, and beautifully constructed. With special attention to detail, the classic style of a 1950s cocktail dress is given an updated look with the tuck and drape around the waist. Done in a strikingly vibrant raspberry satin. The bodice features a sexy décolletage.
-Zips in back
Bust: 36 inches
Waist: 25 inches
Hip: 40 inches
Length, Shoulder to Hem: 50 inches
Length, Shoulder to Shoulder: 16 inches
- Very 1950S Tulle Formal Dress With A Poofy Tiered Skirt And Halter Neckline. Details:Fully LinedSide Metal Zip Snap And Hook ClosureMarked Size: Not MarkedEstimated Size: SmallColor: Pastel Pink-Purple/ WhiteFabric: TulleLabel: Not MarkedMeasurements:Bust: Approx. 36"Waist: 26"Hips: FreeTotal Length: 57"
- This Is A Sensational Champagne Slipper Satin Peg Power Original 1950S Vintage Dress With Winged Bust. This Unbelievably Dreamy Vintage Wedding Dress Is A True Champagne Color - I Apologize For The Variation In The Photos, The Light Really Reflects Off Of The Dress! This Exquisite Dress Is In Incredibly Good Condition With No Issues Found. The Dress Comes With A Crinoline Lined Half Slip And Bolero Jacket And Has "boning" In The Bodice, A Back Metal Zipper, And A Lovely Side Sash. The Sash Is Attached With A Few Stitches, But It Is Also Safety Pinned For Security. It Could Be Made Into A Bow Or Removed, Whatever The Buyer Decides! This Would Make The Most Amazing Vintage Wedding Gown! I Prefer Customers To Use The Measurements For The Best Fit, Simply Because Sizes Vary From Different Eras, And From Different Designers And Manufacturers, But Since I Am Asked Regularly, I Will Estimate This Dress To Be A Modern Us Size 2. Bust: 32"Waist: 24"Hips: FreeLength From Under Arm To Waist: 9"Length From Waist: 29"
- Light Up The Room In This Silver Champagne Cocktail Dress With Hand Beading Throughout By Ceil Chapman, From The 1950's. Scoop Neckline And Back, Fully Lined In Silk, Dangling Clear Beads At The Bust And Hemline With Silver Bugle Beads Throughout.Metal Back Zipper And Hook And Eye At Top.Measures:Shoulder To Shoulder: 16"Length: 38"Bust: 35"Waist: 28"Hip: 35"
- ➳ Vintage 1950S Dress* Champagne Satin* Muslin Lining* Off Shoulder Sleeves* Embroidered/rhinestone Bodice* Metal Side Zipper* By Ellen KayeCondition | Good - Few Very Small Faint Marks On SatinFits Like XsDress Length 41"Bodice 14"Bust 32"Waist 24"Hips Up To 44"Bodice Allowance 2"
- Gorgeous Rose Lace Party Dress With A Full Sweep And Tiered Pleated Detail Around The Neckline And In The Back. Details:Fully LinedSide Metal Zip ClosureEstimated Size: SmallColor: RoseFabric: LaceMeasurements:Bust: 34"Waist: 26"Hips: FreeTotal Length: 46"
- For Sale on 1stdibs - In this gorgeous 1950's Samuel Winston party dress,the detailed construction and meticulous attention to detail are comparable to what you will find in
- Stunning 1950s Lace Illusion Black & Nude Vintage Evening Gown
- Prom Perfect Designer Bronzed Gold Couture Metallic Lame 1950'S Cocktail Wedding Dress Beverly HillsThis is one of the most lovely dresses that i have ever had the pleasure to photograph. It is a true 1950's glamour dress and was purchased from heft's in the beverly hills hotel the designer is helga oppenheimer, she was famous for her upscale clothing and modern art collection. I can just imagine staying in the beverly hills hotel and needing a 'little something' to wear out on the town! The dress features a dramatic waist bow sash with super long tails and a wrap over bodice detail. The dress is so well made, it includes an inside ribbon waist cinch and closes down the back with a fine 20' metal dress zipper along with a series of hooks and eyes to keep you cinched in. This dress reminds me of elizabeth taylor for some reason. The fabric is also extremely high-end. It is a bronzed gold colour with metallic inclusions. Absolutely stunning dress would be the focal point for any wedding, prom, awards gala, cocktail party. The dress measures approx. 34' at the bust, 25' at the natural waist (dress is a bit dropped waisted) and hips are full. The dress is approx. 44' long. Absolutely fantastic condition, no signs of wear ! I did notice two small spots at the back hem where the fabric is thinned but i am confident that is from the fabric manufacture (i only noticed it when i was looking at the fabulous construction of this dress. Certainly one of kind and cost a mint in it's day!
- Shop COCOSHIP at The Amazon Clothing Store. Free Shipping + Free Returns on Qualified Orders.
- 1950s Vintage Designer Yellow Swimsuit, Midcentury 50s Rare Crepe Watercolor Maillot Bathing Suit by Alix of Miami X-SmallA gorgeous late 1950s maillot swimsuit by Florida designer Alix of Miami! The bodice is made of a unique crepe fabric, and the shorts are a thick, stretchy knit nylon material. Attached at the back is a matching waist sash that ties around in the front. This swimsuit also comes with molded bra cups attached inside that maintain their shape and add an extra va-va-voom! Materials and construction are definitely high quality. Swimsuit buttons and zips in back with metal zipper. Freshly Laundered and Ready to Rock! Label: Alix of Miami "Florida's First Name in American Fashion" Material: NA, as mentioned above the bodice is a thin crepe-y material and the shorts are a thick stretchy nylon. Size: NA, see measurements for best fit. Circa: 1950s. Care: Hand Wash/machine wash delicate. Measurements Are Approximate (taken with garment laying flat and then doubled) NOTE: Unstretched measurements. Read size suggestion below as well for best fit. bust: 32" waist: 21" hip: 28" The bust will not stretch due to the crepe fabric, but the waistband and the hip bottoms do. Recommended for an X-Small. Condition: The Outer shell of the swimsuit is excellent, the bra insert does have a little stain above the little bow in the center (see last photo) and there are a few pin-size snags in the nylon lining at the crotch (no stains). Otherwise just beautiful and quality made. Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns, and I'll do my best to help you! Thanks for visiting! Jamie Bollenbacher
- View this item and discover similar cocktail dresses for sale at 1stdibs - vintage 1950's dress * ivory polished cotton * yellow floral print * bubble hem * strapless bodice with stays * grosgrain ribbon bows * tulle and acetate
- A pretty pastel pink floral print dress from the 1940's. It has a sweetheart neckline with frill trim and bow. The waist can be adjusted with a tie at the back.
- Beautiful 1940S Crepe With Multi Color Floral Sequin ( Green, Pink, Purple, Blue, And Yellow) Sequin Is All Over The Front, Back And Sleevev Neckbelt Attached Size : 8 B: 38" W: 32H: 38.5
- In This Gorgeous 1940's Custom-Made Couture Evening Gown, The Detailed Construction And Meticulous Attention To Detail Are Comparable To What You Will Find In Modern Haute-Couture. This Captivating Garment Is Fashioned From Rich Rose-Garden Floral Print Silk In A Stunning Jewel-Toned Magenta Pink Color. The Bodice Is An Alluring Low-Cut Plunge Sleeveless With Hand-Stitched Ruching Throughout. The Silhouette Is Unbelievable; A Flattering Hourglass Nipped-Waist Met By A Voluminous Ballroom Skirt. I Love The Complex Side-Draping Which Totally Channels The Great Work Of Charles James And Cristobal Balenciaga. I Totally Imagine This Show-Stopper Gliding Down The Red Carpet! Measurements Bust:34-35 Inches Waist:25 Inches Hips:free Sweep Total Length:60 InchesThis 1940's Custom-Made Gown Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back Metal-Zipper. Built-In Petticoat Skirt To Keep The Shape. This Garment Is Over 60 Years Old And Is Truly Exquisite.
- This Nolan Miller Attributed Gown With Wrap Ensemble Is Composed Of A Slate Blue Silk And Gold Lame. The Gown Is In Excellent Condition And Features A Center Back Zipper. The Large Wrap Is In Need Of Reconstruction, The Fur Is In Poor Condition And Should Be Replaced. The Silk Portion Of The Wrap Is In Excellent Condition. We Have A Furrier Whom Can Redo The Fox For Approximately $2000.00 Usd. This Is A Stunning Ensemble. This Ensemble Is A Custom Couture Designed Piece And Is Not Labelled. The Piece Was Made For A Dear Friend Of The Designer.Measures (Approximately)Wrap Length: 74"Width: 14"GownLength: 55"Sleeve: 23"Shoulder To Shoulder: 14"Bust: 34"Waist: 29"Hip: 33"-40"
- A gorgeous 1930's cream off-the-shoulder gown. The neckline folds over at the top of the dress creating a soft scooped cowl neck. Shimmering gold embroidered flowers are appliquéd to the shoulders, which sit at the top of the arm. The cream textured crepe is embroidered with tiny small circles. The dress fastens up the left side with a 21cm zip and the back of the dress is ruched from the hem to the lower back creating soft draping. The dress is fitted over the bust, skimming the waist and hips, falling to the floor. This dress is in excellent condition with some small marks on the fabric. Shoulders: 50cm Bust: 86cm Waist: 70cm Hips: 100cm Length: 143cm Fashion throughout the 1930's was highly influenced by Hollywood and what people were seeing on the silver screen. For eveningwear, gowns returned to the floor lengths that were popular before the 20's flapper era. The dresses were kept to simple silhouettes, often cut on the bias and with subtle but beautiful embellishment. This gown evokes the true Hollywood glamour of the ear, and would not look out of place on a red carpet today. Wear your hair up to show off the shoulders and add a pair of chandelier earrings for ultimate effect. Keep the neckline clean and just add a beautiful bracelet to complete the look.
- Apricot dress,featuring scoop neck,short sleeves styling,crochet flowers to the neckline,designed with a slim fit finish. Fabric Lace Washing Hand wash only.
- This layered maxi dress has you feeling like youre soaring through the clouds. Comprised of an embroidered mesh overlay, a scalloped V-neck, and a soft, taupe lining, this ethereal black frock was made for special occasions as memorable as you are!
- Vintage Gown Dates To The 1930's And Is Made Of Cream Metallic Lamé Fabric. Sleeveless Bodice Has V-Neck And Center Front Ruching At Bust. Fantastic Seam Detailing Around Waist, Hips, And Down The Center Back. Unlined, But Comes With Slip. Center Back Metal Zipper. No Size Label.Measurements-Bust: 32-36"Waist: 24-30"Hip: 32-36"Length From Shoulder Seam To Front Hem: 55 1/2"Length From Shoulder Seam To Back Hem: 59"
- Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Brent Amerman. Global shipping is available. Beautiful vintage pink Nina Ricci dress, with detachable waist belt! Wonderful ombré/iridescent silk that looks amazing when on! Chic tiers that make a statement on the dance floor! Fully lined. Made in France. In great condition. Marked size EU 38.
36 inch bust
26 inch bust
38 inch hips
53 inches from top shoulder to hem
- For Bergdorf Goodman, Fernando Sanchez Designed This Stunning And Exuberant 100% Silk Brocade Coat. Although Renown For Lingerie, Sanchez Garments Were Often Worn In Public (Way Before This Became A Fad Of The 1990S). Features Floor-Length "swing" Silhouette, Metallic Rose Gold Silk Satin Background And Various Shades Of Pink And Coral Thread! Raglan Sleeves. Must Be Seen To Be Believed. "old Hollywood"? Absolutely! Five Covered Button Front Closure And Nehru Style Collar Complete The Look. Caftan? Dressing Gown? Opera Coat? You Decide!
- Thierry Colson's mint-green lightweight silk-twill Isolde dress is evocative of serene summer days. It's detailed with subtle brown and white stripes, and has a classic wraparound silhouette that flares out into flattering box pleats from the back. Team it with traditional straw and leather accessories.
- A Charming Floral Bouquet Adds Color To This Pale Butter Yellow Silk Dress That Is Piped In Navy Blue At The Neckline, On The Sleeves And The Flirty Ruffles On The Train. The Dress Has Wide Straps That Criss Cross In Back Above A Snap Closure. It Is In Excellent Condition.measurements;shoulders 14.5"bust 34"waist 29"hips 36"length Shoulder To Hem 58"
- Black Lace And Pin Tucked Cream Colored Tulle Alternate In Wide Bands To Create A Visually Striking Dress From The Couture House Of Jean Patou. Designed In The Late 1930's Or Early 1940's This Dress Has A Boned Bodice And It Is Fully Lined, Including Two Layers Of Tulle For Added Fullness In The Skirt. The Dress Is In Excellent Condition With Just A Few Very Faint Marks On The Lining Of The Skirt.Measurements;Bust 34"Waist 26"Hips FullLength 45" At Center Back
- The Lace On This Dress Is Very Interesting Cross Of Amoebic 1920S Motifs And 16Th Century Italian Lace Designs. A Very Cool Piece Of History Where One Can See How Influenced By The Past The "modern Age" Was. The Dress Is In Near Flawless Condition. Very Clean With No Stains Or Soiling Readily Noticeable. The Dress Comes With It's Original Silk Slip Which Is Detachable For Washing, Held In By Thread Bridges And Snaps As Show. Very Lovely Dress For A Garden Party Or Wedding.
- This Sleeveless Flapper Style Dress Has Bead Embellishment To The Neckline.
- This Is An Absolutely Beautiful Sheer Lace Tea Dress In A Rose-Cream Hue, Dating From The 1920S. Various Patterns Of Handmade Lace Are Spliced Together In Perfect Architectural Lines, With The Vertical Stripes Of The Torso Softened By The Slight Fluting Of The Skirt And The Curving Borders At The Neck, Hip, And Hem. The Drop-Waist Silhouette Is Very Much In Style At The Moment, As The Beauty Of Decadent 1920S Is Brought Back To Life In The Media (For Instance: Downton Abbey, The Great Gatsby, Boardwalk Empire), And This Dress Evokes The Most Romantic Side Of That Decade. A Direct Descendant Of The Frothy Formal Tea Gowns Of The 1900S And 1910S, This Elegant Knee-Length Dress Evokes The Same Beautiful Gardens, Delicate Sweets, Exotic Teas, And Old-Fashioned Manners Of Earlier Decades, But In A Shape That Reminds Us How Far The World Had Come In Just A Few Post-War Years, And How Quickly The World Was Changing. New Freedoms, New Technologies, New Horizons, And A Whole New Type Of Fashion Were Burgeoning. This Tea Gown Manages To Marry The New And The Old In Perfect Balance. In Excellent Condition, This Dress Is Ideal For Modern Layering, A Classy Night Out, Or Your Own Summer Teatime Picnic.
- Check it out! Ombré is so hot even Cousin Itt updated his look. Kidding. We're sure we won't look the least bit ambiguously creepy out on the town in this Ombre Tassel 20's Flapper Dress ($52).
- One of a kind. 1920s black French velour. Beads and bead tassels, cream corsage embellishment. Internal tie fastening, concealed snap and hook fastenings at wrap front. 50% silk, 50% cotton. Specialist clean.
- This Is A Stunning Late Teens, Early Twenties Silk Chiffon And Silk Underlay Dress That Is Heavily Covered In A Dense Pattern Of Glossy Black Beads Mixed With Larger Glass Jet Beads. The Design Is Very Extensive Over The Surface Of The Dress And The Execution Of The Design Very Well Done. It Covers Both The Front And The Back Of The Dress And The Hand Work Involved Would Have Encompassed Hours Of Work. Even The Sleeves Have Bead Work Applied. The Dress Itself Is Cut In That Classic Flapper Form With A High Neck And A Long, Tubular Body With No Defined Waist. I Love The The Romantic Touches With The Wispy Bits Of Silk Chiffon That Finish Each Sleeve And The Similar Floating Panels Of Silk That Sit On Each Hip. Around The Dropped Waist Sits A Heavily Embellished Belt That Is Made Of Large Black Glass Beads. This Circles Around The Dress And Is Caught Up And Finished With A Silk And Velvet Pink Flower For A Small And Important Pop Of Color. It Is Incredibly Beautiful And Entirely Done By Hand. An Amazing Collector Piece And Beautiful Example Of The Time Period.Has An Inner Dress Of Silk Satin With The Chiffon Overlay. It Slips On To Wear. The Shoulders Are Starting To Show Signs Of Aging - Please See The Photos. There May Be Other Areas Of Weakness Here And There As Well. The Bead And Jet Beads Appear To Be Present But There May Of Course Be The Occasional One Missing (Most Noted Around The Edge Of The Neck). The "belt" That Wraps Around The Waist Has No Hook - I Have Twisted It In Place For The Photos. I Think Once The New Owner Gets It You Should Add A Hook Or Secure It Where It Sits Best On You. Some Small Areas Of Shattering On Some Of The Inner Silk Petals Of The Flower. Even With These Small Defects The Dress Is Remarkably Sound And Shockingly Beautiful. It Is Almost 100 Years Old And Is Considered To Be In Museum Quality Condition.Note That Antique And Twenties Pieces Are Final Sale. They Will Be Packed Exceedingly Well And We Only Sell Pieces That Will Stand Up To The Stress Of Shipping, However, Having Pieces Potentially Shipped Multiple Times Through Multiple Customs And Countries Is Too Hard On Garments That Are Historically Important And Deserve To Be Treated With Love And Care. Please Purchase Accordingly.Shoulders: No Defined SeamsBust: 18" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 17" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: 17" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamLength: 41 From Neck To HemModern Sizing Equivalent: Xs-SmlThis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Very victorian-y, no? From Vintage Biri Biri... and it's on sale~
- Fashion history blog run by Katie, 21/f/NC, studying art history at UNC Charlotte. *** Twitter...
- The easiest way to follow your favorite blogs
- Jeanne Hallée Dress - 1913-14 - by Jeanne Hallée (French, 1880-1914) - Silk, metallic thread, glass, beading - @Mlle
- royals-and-quotes: “ Vintage Royal Fashion #16 - Edwardian style dresses of Queen Maud of Norway (formerly Princess Maud of Wales, youngest daughter of King Edward VII of United Kingdom and Queen...
- Silk Chiffon Dress, ca. 1900-10
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is a lovely white Edwardian tea gown with hand-embroidery and lace inserts. The gown has a combination of tiny pearlized buttons and hooks and eyes
- Priestley’s Vintage womens - Tabitha, womens ethereal 1970’s Edwardian style, off white maxi dress with a pretty crocheted lace trim. The dress is finished with long sleeves, triple button cuff and a ribbon tie. The skirt is lined and the dress is full length. An original and unique vintage piece This piece has been lovingly restored by Priestley’s Vintage for you, any imperfections which may have occurred through the years only add to the individuality of this garment. UK size 12. Vintage fabric.
- See what Jill Beck (gilleyqwyn) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of everybody's favorite things.
- Drécoll (French, founded 1900). dresses, Dinner, 1913-1914. Gift of Mrs. Francis Lenygon, 75.101.1.
- Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.