- Similar itemAlexis BittarFeathered Starling BroochDetailsStarling bird brooch by Alexis Bittar. 18-karat gold-tone plate and with ruthenium tone plate. Light iolite-colored glass/labradorite doublets and Swarovski crystals. Blue/multicolor feathers. Fine bar pin back minimizes hole in fabric. Approx. 4 3/4" at longest. Imported. Designer About Alexis Bittar: Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.
- Similar itemThis season, NYC-based design duo Eckhaus Latta favors bold cutouts, sky-high slits, and unusual textures, rendered in a creamy color palette. Structured mohair velvet lends volume to dresses and coats, contrasting the flowing cotton and mesh pieces perfectly. This sleeveless shift dress is made with a mohair velvet, adding sheen and texture. It has a wide funnel neck and a cutout in the back. It is lined in a contrast fabric and hits above the knee. Shell: 100% mohair. Lining: 100% polyester. Made in the USA.
- Judith Leiber CoutureNew Rose American Beauty Crystal MinaudiereDetailsJudith Leiber minaudiere fully beaded with Austrian crystals. Chain shoulder strap may be tucked inside. Crystal-embellished push lock closure at top. Metallic leather lining. 6"H x 6"W x 4"D; weighs approx. 1lb 8oz. "American Beauty" is made in Italy. Designer About Judith Leiber: Begun in 1963, Judith Leiber is an American luxury brand that is synonymous with elegance, style, and sophistication. Each product is executed with meticulous attention to detail and flawless handcraftsmanship. Miniaudieres from the collection are part of the permanent design collections at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, The Smithsonian Institute in Washington, The Houston Museum of Fine Arts and the Los Angeles Museum of Art. Adding to Hollywood's nearly 50-year love affair with the brand, nearly every First Lady dating back to 1953 has carried custom-made Judith Leiber bags to the U.S. Presidential Inauguration ceremonies. Judith Leiber is truly an iconic American brand.
- Similar itemA playful take on a compact clutch, the Flirty features our signature lips hardware. With detachable jewelry-inspired chain strap and internal pocket. In snake. 100% Snake Leather.
- Emilio de la Morena is famed for creating sculptural silhouettes that celebrate the female form and highlight the waist. This red velvet skater dress is cut with V-shaped straps and flares from the waist into a voluminous bonded skirt. Wear it with classic black accessories for the ultimate in modern party dressing.
- Similar itemGold and red pearls 'Cabochons Couture' brooch from Christian Dior Vintage featuring gold tone metal, gemstone embellishments and a bar pin fastening. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemGold double heart brooch from Yves Saint Laurent Vintage featuring colored glass cabochons with swirl detail, and bar pin closure. Measures: 3.75" wide.
- Similar itemNo item description
- French ConnectionSportive Two-In-One Leopard Print Minaudiere, RedDetailsFrench Connection transparent minaudiere with leopard print zip pouch. Black metal and golden hardware. Faceted magnet tab top closure. Interior, zip pouch with fabric lining. Exterior, golden side studs and golden center spine on bottom. 4"H x 7"W x 2"D. Imported. Designer About French Connection: Founded in 1972 by Stephen Marks, French Connection set out to create well-designed, fashionable clothing that appealed to a broad market. The collection is now one of the strongest brands on the British high street, and operates in more than 38 countries. Driven by innovation and change, the brand's strength lies in balancing new and exciting ideas with the basic promise of quality and affordability. Bold, witty and intelligent, French Connection has an irreverent and distinct brand personality, making it stand out among countless other collections.