- Cream silk cropped Edwardian blouse from Merchant Archive Vintage featuring a ruffled hem, button front fastening, high collar and long sleeves with folded cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Фото автора NATALI на Яндекс.Фотках
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Oversized pierced art deco paste 'fan' with faux tortoise comb circa 1930s. Pastes have patinaed evenly in the lacey piercework setting. Excellent condition.
- Sisters Virginia Woolf Vanessa Bell Pens, Brushes, Presses, and Minds of Their Own. Part 1 of 3 Sexuality Love in the ArtsSisters Virginia (Woolf) and Vanessa (Bell) Stephens: (Click on the images if you wish to view them individually or larger.) “Spring” painting by Vanessa Bell: Virginia Woolf: Vanessa Bell: “Interior with a Table”… Read More →
- Brown wool long pencil skirt from Gibò Vintage featuring a fitted waist design, a light pleated design to the front and a rear vent. Please note that vintage items are not new but often between 20 and 50 years old, and therefore will always have minor imperfections
- Elegant, well-formed flamenco shoe by repetto. Soft and pliable lambskin upper. The metallic finish will fade and burnish – nicely – with age. Strap with self-covered button on elastic. 5cm heel. Leather sole. leather.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - White cotton lawn dress dating to the Edwardian Era. Hand-embroidered flowers. Thin lace inserts. Rows of pintucks throughout. High lace neckline. 7/8-length
- Victorian glasses with gold coloured frames and a curled bridge across the nose. The glasses have clear lenses.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is a beautiful early 1930s gown in the most striking brilliant blue! The dramatic color combined with the bias cut, sensual fabric is just stunning!
- Shop all "evening dresses" on Lyst. Track items for stock and sale updates. Find the best selection online across all the best stores.
- Camel coloured floppy hat. 100% Wool. Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean, Do not wash.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Beautifully preserved garnet cabochon and two rose cut diamonds all set in 9k gold. The two diamonds are in forms of blooms on a flower and the shank
- View this item and discover similar wedding dresses for sale at 1stdibs - This breathtaking ivory-creme late 1920's 'Stewart & Co' dress ensemble has a fresh innocence that I find irresistible. The bodice is a low-cut plunge
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is a wonderfully dramatic and decorative burnt sienna velvet opera coat/cape, which has been embellished with glass beadwork designs. The cape is
- Antique furniture, decorative arts, and jewelry from 1940 and earlier, as well as a high end contemporary furniture and art objects.
- Vintage mink stole in brown from Darling Vintage. This real fur stole features a shawl collar, soft fur outer, two pockets on the front, and brown silk lining.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is a gorgeous 1920's piece of artistry. The gold metallic lace is soft gold with the tiniest tinge of blue in it making it appear almost silvery.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Offered for sale is this luxurious, jewel-toned, plum colored Art Deco silk velvet, floor length evening coat beautifully designed with a full collar
- Soles last supper black floral printed velvet flat round toe day slipper. Byo smoking jacket! i’m addicted to slippers as a cool alternative to ballet flats in summer and the floral really turns up the heat on these babies. Pair them with jeans and get a little bad ass!
- Coat 1910 1stdibs.com
- View this item and discover similar coats and outerwear for sale at 1stdibs - Circa 1920's cape is made from an embroidered Chinese export piano shawl. It is made out of cream-colored silk dupioni with cream hand-embroidery in a
- Chic unworn vintage high heeled t-bar shoes by Mondiale, circa mid 1970's. In sienna brown vinyl with a mottled lighter brown effect to the toes and diamond stitched pattern across the fronts. Rounded toes, buckle-fastening adjustable t-bar straps and
- View this item and discover similar coats for sale at 1stdibs - Amazingly beautiful dark sapphire blue devoré silk velvet and gold lamé opera coat features an art deco floral pattern framed by wide bands of geometric
- Blackened silver antique rhinstone buckle necklace with handmade 18 carat gold esselink clasp
- View this item and discover similar coats and outerwear for sale at 1stdibs - Breathtaking 1920's French metallic gold-lame & sage-green evening cape-coat. Evening capes from the art-deco era remain a perennial favorite, perhaps
- View this item and discover similar aesthetic day dresses for sale at 1stdibs - Breathtaking 1920's museum-quality metallic gold-lame & pleated black silk-chiffon evening dance dress. The ethereal color palette touches a deep chord
- The Bijoux Court is made up of a tapestry upper, synthetic lining, synthetic sock, synthetic sole and a 7.2cm heel height.
- Conscious Collection. Short, wide blouse in a sheer fabric of silk and organic cotton, with pin-tucks at the top and broderie anglaise on the front and sleeves. Decorative pleats at the hem and cuffs, and a button at the neck. Length 19½"/50 cm in size 12. Details 38% silk, 62% organic cotton. Machine wash at 30˚
- American Duchess is a costume blog designed to educate and entertain those interested in learning more about 18th c. fashion and costuming of other centuries
- Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover, Audiobook, Other Format. “Radiant as [To the Lighthouse] is in its beauty, there could never be a mistake about it: here is a novel to the last degree severe and uncompromising. I think that beyond being about the v
- Emerald green and gold diamond, floral shaped earrings with a tear drop detailing at the bottom.
- Coats and Outerwear. From our unique collection of Coats and Outerwear, this piece is offered for sale online by Bustown Modern. Global shipping is available. Lovely Art Deco fin sleeved wool coat with standing fox collar, dating to the late 20s or very early 1930s. Absolutely amazing find. Dark mahogany fox collar crosses over stand high around the collar bones. Long skinny sleeves with tiered fins below the elbow. Classic asymmetric button closure. Amazing top stitched pleated details in back. Fully lined. Excellent, wearable condition with no rips, tears, stains or odors. Labeled Grocott & Co, Shrewsbury, England. Truly a rare, rare find!
Waist: up to 32"
Total Length: 49"
Sleeve Length: 22.5"
- ABOUT ME Wool
- Rare late 19th Century leather bound books in long runs and sets. Mixed colors and sizes in various languages. Great decorative value. Fill up your bookcase library or study with these elegant pieces. Can be sold in sets or separately at $35 each.
- View photos of Nicole Kidman from The Hours (2002), pictured as Virginia Woolf, on IMDb!
- Caravaggio, the founder of the Italian Baroque period with his lavish colours and chiaroscuro lighting, is perhaps just as famous for his dramatic lifestyle as his painted masterpieces of the psychological, spiritual, and emotional state of human expression. Expelled, exiled, jailed, and vandalized, Caravaggio stunned the Italian Art World in the 16th Century with his realistic portraits depicting grotesque decapitations, torture, and violence. True to his art, Caravaggio was vulgar, sacrilegious, and was always looking for a decent fight during street brawls ultimately killing a young man in a brawl, resulting in a death warrant on his head issued by the Pope. Despite the many attempts on his life by numerous enemies, Caravaggio died by lead poisoning caused by the paints he used, which might explain his tumultuous lifestyle. Built on an exquisite and decadent Louis the 14th hexagonal heel, The Caravaggio t-strap shoe was inspired by the reclining portrait of Madame de Pompadour with ribbonned bows ascending up her bodice. Satin bows are tied and threaded into the t-strap with two adjustable buckled straps, and gently rubbed with dark oil at the toes to create a luscious patina, The Caravaggio will be your palette in which to merge your dramatic and artistic lifestyle. There is no fashion like old fashion.
- Dignified and refined. A sparkly chic masterpiece by Judith Jack features neat rows of round abalone shells each surrounded by a halo of marcasite. Crafted in sterling silver. Approximate diameter: 2-1/4 inches. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced. This item cannot be shipped to American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Palau, or the Pacific Islands
- For Sale on 1stdibs - FROM THE SUZANNE MOUNTS COLLECTION: Vintage 1920's Whiting and Davis Enamel Mesh Purse Evening Bag Whiting & Davis gold mesh purse. Interior is unlined
- Immaculate wool and silk lining original Ossie Clark floor length coat
- Lace shrug with patchwork detail on back panel. 73% Viscose,27% Nylon. Special clean.
- Details Go back to nature in Alberta Ferretti's jungle-inspired printed maxi skirt. Cut from beautiful lightweight silk-chiffon, this flowing style is the perfect choice for balmy summer evenings. Green and cream printed silk-chiffon. Pleated waist, grosgrain trims, fully lined. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side. 100% silk. Dry clean.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Stunning Victorian-era cape. Dark chocolate velvet with thick pile has soutache trim and beadwork that resembles flames rising up from the hem. Double
- A must-have for every wardrobe from the island of Mallorca, Spain. This classic endless rope necklace features white round organic man-made pearls (8 mm) and can be worn a multitude of ways to enhance any outfit. Approximate length: 60 inches.
- This beautiful printed metal mesh evening bag is reminiscent of Whiting Davis bags from the 1920's flapper era.
- For a look that is as classic as its namesake, our Marilyn Cloche will add an instant vintage vibe to any outfit. Crafted from 100% paper, this cloche has a small peak for true 1920’s flapper style. Inspired by The Great Gatsby, it incorporates a braided texture with a gorgeous hand pleated flower detail. Perfect for the races, it can be worn with your hair up or down for maximum versatility.
- Displaying exquisite craftsmanship mixed with Old World charm, Bortoletti's handmade writing set features a dip pen with Murano glass holder, three diverse metal nibs and mini ink bottle. Gift box included, Made in Italy.
- Asymmetrical ruffled duster 32.25" long 26" sleeve measurements taken from size small
- Hats. Colour burgundy.
- Dashing hold-ups by Trasparenze. The GISELE Hold-Ups have a sheer appearance and a corset and stripe pattern around the band and at the back side of the legs. They are available in black color with a black pattern, beige with a black pattern and black heel and beige with a beige pattern and beige heel. They have an internal gummed panel to hold and simply pull on. 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane Trasparenze’s Color: Nero Var.T ( Black with black pattern), Cosmetic Var.A (Beige with black pattern), Cosmetic Var.T (Beige with beige pattern)
- Originating from the 1930's, this is a beautiful gown to be treasured. Velvet has always been a popular choice for evening wear during the winter party season, and this gown, dating back to the 30's proves the popularity of velvet. There is one difference between this gown and a modern velvet dress; the silk velvet feels very delicate on the skin and is unlike the feel and quality of any modern velvet. This dress fastens at the side via poppers, a popular method of fastening from this era before the zip became widely used on clothing. The dress gathers delicately over the bust and fits neatly at the waist before dropping effortlessly to the floor. Gold jewellery or a neat belt can also be worn to make a statement. This dress is approximately a size 10 UK / 6 US. The measurements are: Length 58" Shoulders 15.5" Bust 34" Waist 30" Hips 33" Sleeve length 11" This garment has undergone DALIR processing; Deep frozen to kill any bacteria and moth eggs, Authenticated to ensure it is true vintage, Laundered, Inspected for damage and signs of wear, Restored and Repaired where necessary. It will be ready to wear upon arrival!
- Loafer style heels by Céline featuring notched trim across the tongue with tassle detail across the front, a round toe and block heel. Leather upper, lining and sole. Heel height: 9.5cm. Made in Italy.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is an incredibly beautiful, smart and sassy 1920's vintage, two-piece ensemble. The dress has a chiffon neckline, lace bodice, fitted hip line, and
- Black velvet vintage cloak fron Roberta Di Camerino featuring a large draped hood, a tie at the front of neck, with long sleeves. Please note that vintage items are not new but often between 1985 and the end of 90?s, and therefore will always have minor imperfections, even when the items have been used and worn with love and care.