Song: If These Sheets Were States. All Time Low's new album on repeat, I love my boys :)
1) Exams are over, thank you sweet Jesus. The papers were tough, I don't think I will do so well this finals. Oh well. At least the worst is over.
2) Just ate some wonderful fried rice. Even the simplest things can make me happy now that my stupid-exams-of-a-boa-constrictor are gone :D
3) Drama is up next! Every class in my level needs to put a drama performance. I am really excited for this, though it means rehearsals till 9pm and all that but its going to be so much bonding time. Can't. Wait. I have a role in the play too, which makes me nervous. I have to act all tough and swaggy, but swag is the last thing that I have. Acting skills put the test! :p
4) Taylor Swift album is coming out next week, is this joyous news or what?! It's weird though. There are moments where I find Swift a little too arrogant, and I start to dislike her. Then BAM new song released! And guess who starts to like her again.... *raises hand slowly* I'm like a pendulum going back and forth in space. The cycle goes on and on~
5) My sister just came back from China and she bought me a gazillion clothes. The fact that she was so thoughtful made me smile, and the clothes are just my style. Love them :)
6) To mark the end of the exams, my friends (my ex-room mates too) and I wore crazy flower power shorts and started flashing everyone after the exams :p Many were horrified, in a good way. So hilarious to watch their expressions -- from disbelief, to horror, and lastly amusement. Thumbs up for fashion statements?
7) Asjksdcuiec, does anyone watch X Factor US here?! The talent just leaves me awestruck and a complete fangirl of almost everyone on the show. Especially the young teenagers. Carly Rose's voice is amazing, I can't get over it. Here's a link for y'all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPAUGh9GHn8.
8) The Justin Bieber fraud on his stolen laptop; the fake account, leaked videos etc. It actually made me mad for a moment when I realised it was Bieber all along. I suspected it was him, but knowing he did it all for publicity?! Dude. No. Just no. The video was directed quite well, I admit. I am impressed by Mr Big Shot!
9) I am a huge fan of Rick Riordan's books and the latest one, Mark of Athena, was written beautifully and it made me laugh so much. The book was frustrating, yes, but it kept me on the edge of my seat with all the different plot twists and adventures the young heroes go through. Also the fact that he doesn't dwell much on romance, but gives you enough to please your inner addict for lovey-dovey scenes. That's what I like :p That being said, do you have any book suggestions?! Now that my exams are over I really want to get back into my habit of reading books.
10) Have a lovely week! I will be updating more often and dishing out all my super-late-and-i-am-extremely-sorry birthday sets.