- Similar itemBlue cotton-blend floral embellished skirt from DSQUARED2 featuring a mid rise, a waistband with belt loops, a button and zip fly, a five pocket design, a distressed finish, a straight hem and a short length. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemSuede and leather upper with leather sole. Heel measures approx 2.5" H. Buckle and side zip closure.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemBlack leather. Satin shoulder straps, lightly boned, lace back panel, fully lined. Hook fastenings through front. Fabric1: 100% leather (Lamb); fabric2: 55% viscose, 45% polyamide. Dry clean
- Similar itemA super-soft trench coat crafted in unlined double cashmere. Featuring rounded shoulders, the coat is cut for a relaxed fit. The directional design features a double gun flap and slant pockets. Heritage-inspired details include a throat latch, storm shield, cuff straps and oversize epaulettes.
- Similar itemEXCLUSIVE. Office appropriate and party ready are two ways we choose to describe the Neville Fitted Mini. With enough attitude to stand out and polish to impress, this perfectly tailored mini is a win win. Fabricated in: snake embossed leather. Dry clean only. Zipper closure at back with hook and eye. Total body length 14".
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemCropped bustier in mauve from Jean Paul Gaultier. This cotton blend top features adjustable straps with metallic money sign emblems, back elastic detail, and corset hook and eye closure. Deadstock. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Underbust 26", Total Length 14" (approx). Straps slightly adjustable. Estimated Cup Size C.
- Similar itemA Rebecca Minkoff swing coat in a pretty pastel hue. The storm flap and double breasted placket bring classic trench elements to the loose silhouette, which has a curved hem for extra volume. An optional strap fastens under the fold over collar, and button flap pockets sit at the hips. Cutout arm openings at long raglan sleeves. Lined. Fabric: Wool suiting. 77% virgin wool/19% polyamide/4% elastane. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 24in / 61cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS