- Similar itemCropped cotton ticking bustier in ink tone featuring a sweetheart neckline. Strapless, boned and structured under the bust. 100% Cotton. Dry clean only. True to size with a slim fit.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemThis mini skirt from 3x1 features a wide waist band contrast blue trim on the front and back. Lightly washed denim, exposed zip closure. Cotton. Machine Wash. Made in the U.S.A.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie.Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform.5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent.Lace-up front with golden eyelets.Leather lining and footbed.Leather and rubber sole."Payton" is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemSuede and leather upper with leather sole. Heel measures approx 2.5" H. Buckle and side zip closure.
- Similar itemA trench coat in super-soft double-faced cashmere. The loose-fitting design is structured with set-in sleeves and a belted waist for a feminine silhouette. Gun flaps, button-tab cuffs and a storm shield reference the original Burberry trench coat.
- Similar itemBlue cotton-blend floral embellished skirt from DSQUARED2 featuring a mid rise, a waistband with belt loops, a button and zip fly, a five pocket design, a distressed finish, a straight hem and a short length. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemCropped bustier in mauve from Jean Paul Gaultier. This cotton blend top features adjustable straps with metallic money sign emblems, back elastic detail, and corset hook and eye closure. Deadstock. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Underbust 26", Total Length 14" (approx). Straps slightly adjustable. Estimated Cup Size C.
- Similar itemA feminine alice + olivia trench with a striking fit and flare silhouette. A full, pleated back panel adds volume to the skirt, and buttons secure the double breasted placket. The supple leather storm flap and matching trim add a luxe finish. Lined Fabric: Smooth plain weave. Shell: 98% cotton/2% spandex. Trim: 100% lambskin. Lining: 95% polyester/5% spandex. Spot clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 32in / 81cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: M,S,XS