- Similar itemGivenchy give pretty florals a graphic edge with this photo-print blazer. Anchored with a sullen black base, the romantic pinks and vivid greens offer a bold contrast, with just the right balance of femininity and fierce cool. We love it with tapered trousers and pin-thin stilettos. Single button fastening. Welted pockets, breast pocket, buttoned cuffs, shoulder pads. Fully lined. 100% Cotton. Sleeve lining: 100% Viscose. Lining: 100% Cotton. Dry clean.
- Similar itemWhile you dream of sailing through paradise, you waste no time wearing these tropical-orange, vacay-ready platforms by Mojo Moxy! A faux-wood heel and leather uppers meet with stylish bronze studs, while buckled ankle straps coordinate with clasped toe bands. Holiday, here you come! Vintage Inspired, 70s Cruise Musing Heel in Orange embellished with Buckles, Studs for Daytime Party, Beach, Resort occasions.
- Similar itemMulticolour cotton blend striped shift dress from Eggs featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, a pleated design, a graphic print and a rear hook and eye fastening.
- Similar itemValentinoStudded Mini Crossbody Bag, RedDetailsVitello leather with Valentino Rockstud pyramid stud detail.Platino-finish hardware.Adjustable, studded shoulder strap with 25 3/4" drop. Fold-over top with flip lock.Inside, fabric lining; one open pocket. Weighs 15 oz.5 1/2"H x 7 1/2"W x 2 1/4"D.Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemSuede peep toe platform pump with scalloped cutouts and gunmetal-tone studs at toe. 5.25" heel (135mm) Leather sole. Available in Tan. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemComposition: 86% Cotton, 8% Viscose, 6% Acetate. Details: multicolor pattern, wide neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, rear closure, hook-and-eye closure, zip closure.
- Similar itemGrey cotton blend woven jacquard blazer from Jason Wu featuring a shawl collar, a front button fastening, shoulder pads, long sleeves, button cuffs and two front pockets.
- Similar itemValentinoLock Rockstud-Trim Flap Bag, RedDetailsVitello calfskin leather with platino hardware.Signature Valentino pyramid studs adorns layered top strap.Woven chain shoulder strap loops through top rings, may be doubled; 19" drop at longest; 12" drop at shortest.Flap top; logo-engraved pinch-lock clasp.Leather and canvas lining; inside, one zip and two open pockets.6 1/2"H x 10 1/2"W x 2 1/2"D.Made in Italy of French materials.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Alexander McQueenMetal-Tipped Pointed-Toe Slingback, BeigeDetailsAlexander McQueen suede slingback pump.Golden metal plate tips pointed toe.Adjustable stretch-inset slingback.Leather lining and sole.3 1/2" covered heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.