- Similar itemTrue to nature. This ethereal work abstracts a fluid landscape inspired by artist Jordan Carlyle's love of nature. Minimalist in form, yet rich in tone and depth, this multimedia work evolved organically. "I started with a photograph and then just let the paint and pencil take form," Carlyle says. "It has a moodiness about it that is moving." True to the artist's signature layered compositions, Color Wash blends architectural drafting lines, photography and water color paint, which are then digitally replicated on canvas. Jordan carlyle. New York-based artist Jordan Carlyle is most inspired by nature and architecture in his work, marked by bold creativity. For Carlyle, the intent behind each piece is based on the notion that the true environment of a given place can best be captured by combining multiple images into one. To achieve this, he digitally deconstructs and manipulates an image, playing with colors and intensities to evoke a desired mood or emotion. CB2 Edition LMTD: CB2 Edition LMTD original works are offered one time only in a small reserve. This special CB2 Edition LMTD print has a limited-edition release of 250. Details and Dimensions: Color wash print. 48"Wx1.5"Dx36"H. CB2 Edition LMTD print by Jordan Carlyle. Canvas stretched on engineered wood. Wipe with clean dry cloth. Made in China. Overall Dimensions: Width: 48" Depth: 1.5" Height: 36"
- Similar itemPhotography was still young in 1896, when French astronomers Maurice Loewy and Pierre Puiseux began studying the moon via the lens of a camera. Our prints reproduce a half-dozen of the 6,000 magnificent photogravures they published in 1910 in Atlas Photographique de la Lune, a landmark of astronomy and photography both. Reproduced with exceptional care, each print is true to the original's fine detail and beautifully defined tones, the hallmarks of copper-plate photogravure. Masterful reproductions of Loewy & Puiseux's groundbreaking photogravures. Captures the extraordinary clarity of the original images. True to the sepia tones the prints have developed over the last century. Expertly reproduced and giclée printed on archival acid-free paper. Framed behind Plexiglas® Wood molding has distressed black finish. RH Exclusive.
- Similar itemHere we're offering unique, fine art quality nature photography at it's most creative. A time lapsed photograph, with the shutter left open to over expose falling water, producing a beautiful, ethereal effect. The water looks like glowing quicksilver pouring over the cliff, imagery from an alternative universe. Substantial size wall décor; two and half foot photo print. Beautiful outdoor photographic image of a forest waterfall. Unique, over exposed effect creates ethereal glowing water. Printed on art quality canvas stretched on mitered wood frame. Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown. From a unique collection of canvas wall art and art printed room dividers. We offer a vast array of images of the natural world; the stars and planets, our globe, mountains, forests, oceans, as well as people, animals, and plants.
- Similar itemThis artwork is a limited edition pigment print created from a digital photograph and scanned imagery. Photographed on a summer morning, the flowers glow with color and the freshness of morning dew. It is printed on Epson archival matte surface paper with archival Ultrachrome inks.The image size is 14 x 14 inches on 18 x 17 paper. Signed and numbered in the white border below the image. Limited edition of 50.
- This is a picture of a leaf of the common landscape plant the hosta. It was made one afternoon in June, and was lit by the rays of the late afternoon sun shining through an oak tree overhead. The dappled sun, together with the other details in the picture, combine to produce a winning image. This picture was one of a five image series which won First Place in the flora category of the 2008 International Photography Awards, and First Place in the entire Nature division of the 2009 Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3). The print was produced on mat surface fine art paper using archival pigment inks which will not fade for over 300 years. It is printed on 16.5X23.5 inch paper which produces a border of 1 inch on the top and bottom and about 3 inches on the sides. The print is titled and numbered on the bottom left front, and signed and dated on the bottom right front. It is one of an edition of 50.
- Enjoy a day under the warm tropical sun any time of the year with this delightful beach wall art. Palm trees sway in the breeze against the sparkling ocean water under a party cloudy sky in this laminated giclee print. The high-gloss piece is framed in a narrow white box frame; no matting or glass. Laminated giclee print. White polystyrene frame. No matte, no glass. 24 1/2" wide. 24 1/2" high. 1 1/4" deep. Art only is 24" by 24" square. Hang weight is 7 lbs.
- Similar itemThis upward sweeping view of the Eiffel Tower is set against a deep blue sky with white clouds for a refreshing and intriguing addition to the decor. Matted under glass for a sophisticated look, this color photographic giclee print on paper is perfect for a casual contemporary living room, dining room, bedroom or hallway. This giclee wall art comes complete with a black finish frame and is ready to hang to immediately enhance any room. Contemporary photographic image wall art. Eiffel Tower theme. Black finish polystyrene frame. Giclee print on paper. Matted. Under glass. 28" high. 22" wide.
- An image of leaves of the common landscape plant, the hosta, photographed with an infrared enabled digital camera. Using this camera, and special filter, the picture is created with infrared light alone, making foliage very light and imparting a unique appearance. The is picture was part of an entry in the International Photography Awards (Lucies), which won first place in the flora division in 2008. The print is made on 16.5X23.5 inch mat surface fine art paper and printed with archival pigment inks which have an an almost indefinite life. The print is titled and numbered on the lower left, and signed and dated on the lower right, in pencil. It is one of an edition of 50 plus 2 artist's proofs.
- This sepia-toned wall art giclee print invites the beauty of a crisp fall day in Paris into the home. This photographic view of Paris is made into a giclee print on paper mounted on MDF and is complemented by a black inverse frame. The depth and richness of the image makes it a perfect choice for the living room, bedroom, office or den. This wall art is ready to hang to immediately add ambiance to the home. Framed photographic image wall art. Paris along the Seine theme. Black finish polystyrene inverse frame. Giclee print on paper. Mounted on MDF. Ready to hang. 20 1/2" square.