- Similar itemComposition: 75% Rayon, 19% Nylon, 6% Spandex, Polyurethane, Faux leather. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, deep neckline, long sleeves, front closure, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemAdd excitement to your office attire with these Delman platform shooties. The unique plaid upper, fun lace-up detail and killer platform make these shooties the perfect combination of sophisticated and sexy. Almond toe. Plaid upper. Lace up detail. Padded insole. Heel height: 3 1/2" Leather/textile. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemThe Ginny is a cropped and cuffed straight leg and is a continuous top-seller for its great style and comfort. It comes tacked with a 3.5” single cuff, but also can be worn double cuffed. Medium weight, super stretch denim with soft feel. Fabrication: 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% elastan. Regular rise, Button-flap back pockets, Zip fly. Contour waistband that sits higher in the back for more coverage. Comes tacked w/ single cuff 28” inseam. Can be worn single or double cuffed. Leg Opening: 24” Model wearing size 26. Wash as infrequent as possible to maintain character & dyes. Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Avoid the dryer. Lay flat to air dry. Warm iron if necessary.
- Similar item100% Polyester ;Machine washable.
- Similar itemMulticolour cotton postcard print trousers from Moschino Vintage featuring a waistband with belt loops, a top button, a concealed front fastening, a five pocket design, a cropped length and a leather brand patch to the rear. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemCharlotte OlympiaOrient Express Lace-Up Bootie, BlackDetailsExclusively ours. Charlotte Olympia suede bootie with layered python trim. Perforations reveal metallic leather underlay. Almond toe tops 1 3/4" covered platform. 5" covered heel; 3 1/4" pitch equivalent. Lace-up front with tassel aglets. Leather lining, padded insole, and sole. "Orient Express" is made in Italy. Python cannot be sold or shipped to California. Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemRed wool asymmetric cardigan from Fay featuring a draped neckline, long sleeves, a front clasp fastening and a loose fit.
- Similar itemSometimes you've just gotta drop it low. This plunging white blouse has a faux pocket at chest, draped detailing, asymmetrical hem, and is made in a semi sheer chiffon. Unlined. Wear it with skinnies and sky-high platforms. Polyester. Runs true to size. Hand Wash Cold. Made in the USA.
- NatoriGala Satin Watercolor Zip CaftanDetailsWatercolor floral-print satin. Mandarin collar; half-zip front. Kimono bracelet sleeves. Loosely draped silhouette. Approx. 52"L from shoulder to hem. Polyester. Imported. Designer About Natori: In 1977, Josie Natori left her job as the first female vice president of a leading investment banking firm to found Natori. Inspired by the design of a hand-embroidered blouse from her home country (the Philippines), Natori combined a unique Asian aesthetic to build her distinct global brand melding the visual appeals of both the East and the West.