- A versatile mixed pointelle top that instantly adds dynamic texture to curve-complementing skirts and clean-lined pants. Round neck. Long sleeves. Allover mixed pointelle pattern. Slightly sheer. Rayon, Nylon. Hand Wash. Imported. Measures approximately 23.5" from shoulder to hem. Classic fit.
- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Patent Bow Ballerina Flat, Oxford BlueDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo patent leather ballet flat.Signature Vara grosgrain bow at round toe.Golden logo-engraved bow buckle.Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. Flat stacked heel."Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemPremium denim inspired by American roots. The Livie jean flaunts a contoured waistband that sits lower in front and higher in back to prevent gaps. The waistband also has a bit of stretch to enhance the comfort and fit. Classic straight leg cut. The overall look is clean and sophisticated. Haus Wash has a whiskered indigo blue wash on comfortable stretch denim that complements curves. Five-pocket construction. Signature five hashmarks on the flat back pockets. The hashmarks stand for strength as the motto of JHaus is "Strong Roots." Contrast topstitching. Leather brand patch at the back waist. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and signature button closure. 60% Cotton, 40% PES. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A. Measurements: Outseam: 43 in Inseam: 35 in Front Rise: 8 in Back Rise: 12 in Leg Opening: 15 in Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 35. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Livie Straight Leg. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Similar itemThis stylish sweater from Lauren Ralph Lauren is knit from an ultra-soft blend of linen and combed cotton and features bold stripes. Linen/cotton. Hand wash. Imported. Crewneck, sleeveless, keyhole back with button loop closure.
- Similar itemDee KellerSelma Metallic Ballerina Flat, PlatinumDetailsDee Keller metallic leather ballerina flat. 1/2" flat stacked heel.Scalloped-edge collar.Round toe.Leather lining and sole."Selma" is made in Italy.Designer About Dee Keller: Louisiana-based shoe designer Dee Keller takes vintage references a step forward. Modernized-classic pumps, boots, and sandals are inspired by Dee's Southern heritage. Heel styles range from wedges to stilettos to flats.
- These 5 pocket, straight leg jeans have the striated look of vintage denim. Soft whiskering and fading at the thighs and seat give a gently worn look. Tonal logo stitching details the back pockets. Single button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% elastane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 9in / 23cm Inseam: 33in / 84cm Leg opening: 14in / 35.5cm. Available sizes: 24
- Similar item50% cotton 50% modal. Jersey knit fabric. Rolled edges.
- Similar itemCamel brown cotton sweatshirt from Current/Elliott featuring an attached hood with front drawstring closure, front zip up fastening, and front split kangaroo pocket. Has a leopard print throughout, long sleeves, and raw edge trimming throughout.
- Crafted from a lightweight cotton gauze, this cool shirt features a romantic allover floral print and a loose-fitting, sleeveless silhouette. Point collar. Applied buttoned placket. Sleeveless silhouette. Patch pockets at the chest. Shirred split back yoke. Shirttail hem falls lower at the back. 100% cotton. Hand wash. Imported.