- Similar itemBlack artificial leather 'Beckett' envelope clutch from Stella McCartney featuring an envelope style and a gold-tone logo plaque.
- Similar itemGold and navy paisley-jacquard. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 66% cotton, 25% metallic fibers, 9% nylon. Dry clean
- Similar itemThe Vivienne Westwood Taxa blouse is a classic piece from the Vivienne Westwood Anglmania collection. Infused with the label's signature character, the top features folded and gathered detail throughout offering the label's signature quirky notes of contemporary design. Set to dress up skinny fit denims or complement formal trousers, the Vivienne Westwood top is sure to become a striking favourite. 100% cotton. Machine wash. Wide neckline. Twisted shoulder strap. Sleeveless. Side zip fastening. Folded & gathered detail to front & back. Draped asymmetric hemline. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlue, orange and black cubic printed canvas wedges with woven jute platform from Pierre Hardy. Almond toe. Black leather trim. Ankle strap with adjustable buckle closure. Leather lined. Cushioned leather insole.
- Sleek and refined, the 440 Envelope Clutch is the silhouette of the season. Perfect for day or night. In studded leather. Back and interior pockets. Magnetic closure. 100% Cow Leather.
- Similar itemCarolina HerreraCanvas Striped-Wedge Espadrille, Smoky Umber/IvoryDetailsTwo-tone canvas and topstitched leather.4" striped espadrille wedge.1 1/4" platform; 2 3/4" equiv.Adjustable leather ankle strap.Closed almond toe.Leather lining and padded insole.Rubber sole for traction.Made in Spain.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."
- Similar itemWhite cotton sleeveless 'Taxa' blouse from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania featuring boat neck, gathering to the front and back from side seam, an asymmetric hem and a concealed side zip fastening.
- Similar itemSkirt in natté jacquard. Unlined, pencil skirt. Waist gathered by internal elastic. Closure by means of a concealed zipper. Vertical seam and darts at the back. Knee-length, pocketless garment with a border sewn onto the bottom. Composition: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyamide.
- Similar itemThese Prada wedge sandals from give just the right amount of height to show off those gams. While the style is versatile enough to dress up or down. Leather upper. Almond toe. Leather strap at vamp. Adjustable ankle strap. Leather lined. Leather sole. 1½" Platform heel. 5" Wedge heel. Leather; Italy;