Song of the day: Moments - One Direction
August 31, 2012
1) Oh my gosh. I have failed you all. It's like I don't even know how to make sets anymore. Geez. I'm way out of practice. Sorry, guys!
2) Speaking of fails... I have failed at being a Directioner recently. I'm way out of touch with that too. I happened to go the entire day of August 29th without remembering it was Liam's birthday (hence the inclusion of that picture of Liam in this set... MY APOLOGIES, DADDY DIRECTIONER. HAPPY 19TH! WE LOVE YOU!!!). #DIRECTIONERFAIL But see, it's not like I didn't know Liam's birthday was August 29th, it's just that I didn't even realize it was August 29th on Wednesday (when I'm not in school writing dates on top of every paper, I hardly ever know what date it is), thus I didn't realize it was his birthday that day. And then I missed a twitcam with ALL five boys. And well... who knows what else I missed. Probably tons. Sigh. I miss my crazy Directioner days.
3) On Thursday, I was watching "Awkward." and this 1D special starts playing afterwards, and I'm like "What a surprise! I had no idea this was on!" and I was all "Oh my gosh how are they on MTV right now?!" and I was realizing that they're EVERYWHERE on US TV these days, but I'm missing out on it all because I no longer crazy stalk them! I had to turn the stupid special off because I had tennis practice bright and early the next morning! And then I realized I'm no longer even the type of girl who'll put effort into looking it up on YouTube the next day to catch up! I'm such a Directionator these days... #dissappointedinmyself
4) Don't worry. I totally know they have a new single out for pre-order, and I did see their album artwork (please tell me "artwork" does not equal "cover" because even though it's cute, it's quite cheesy. Sorry. It just looks so...fabricated), so I'm not a total Directionator (or so I tell myself).
5) BTW, I just realized that this fall I'll have so much good music because One Direction AND Taylor Swift will have new albums #SCOREEEEE #fangirloverload
6) Geez. I've been hashtagging like a crazy person. My friend and I actually speak in hashtags now. Like actually.
7) And the irony of it all is... I don't even go on twitter anymore! Again with the decreased Directioner-ness. Sigh.
8) So I just started "Rookie Blue" today. So far, so good! It's been described as the "Grey's Anatomy of police shows" and I love Grey's so I'm sure I'll love this too. Let me know if any of you out there are "Rookie Blue" fans so we can fangirl in the future when I catch up ;)
9) OH. Totally forgot. Who saw the premiere of Taytay's new music video?! Pshhh I obviously did cause I'm a Swiftie for life. It's so quirky and SO Taylor. Go watch it now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64&list=UUANLZYMidaCbLQFWXBC95Jg&index=1&feature=plcp.
10) Lol so the other day at newspaper, I see this guy listening to "Want U Back" and I'm like CHER LLOYD. And then the girl next to him is like "What are you doing?" and he launches into Cher's story about how she was discovered on the UK X Factor blah blah... And then he was like "I think she'll be a huge hit in America" or something like that and I'm like "I DISCOVERED HER BEFORE EVERYONE HERE" (not really, but I mumbled that under my breath) and my friend next to me was like "You have to stop this bragging about knowing people first. It's not an attractive trait." and I'm like lol I totes should. But like... Doesn't it annoy you when you know people or songs or whatever before they're so mainstream and then like two months later people start catching on??? Ugh it so bothers me. Haha. I do need to stop that though...
11) Anyways. I think that's all that's on my mind right now. Probably not, but that's all I can remember. So. I can't promise that I'll be able to catch up with you all, but I'll certainly try this weekend. I hope you all have a good Labor Day weekend! Talk to you soon! xx