- Who needs color when you've got a dress with so much texture like this playful number from Sue Wong. Lightweight nylon and silk woven. Strapless. Ruched chiffon bodice; Internal flexible boning at bust. Beaded and rhinestone embellished mesh waistband and hem. Mesh skirt features allover ostrich feathers. Fully lined. Contemporary fit. Concealed center back zip closure. Size 4 measures approximately 21'' long from natural waist; May vary by size. Shell: 70% Nylon / 30% Silk; Trim: Ostrich Feathers; Lining: 100% Polyester; Imported;
- Similar itemBrand from China: BeiBaoBao. Color: Black, Materials: Polyurethane, Size: Length: 12cm; Height: 16cm; Handle Height: 15cm; Cross Strap Length: 142cm, Care: Wipe Clean
- You don't have to be in London to enjoy the timeless look of a classic Burberry trench coat. This belted, three quarter length style is especially chic when paired with rain boots on a chilly day. Lightweight, water-resistant woven. Double breasted button front; Jacket collar with hook-eye closure and buttoned strap. Buttoned down epaulets; Left shoulder gun flap. Optional button removable hood features drawstring and button over placket. Long sleeve with strap at cuff; Grommet detailing under arm. Optional antique goldtone buckle adjustable belt; Dual slit pockets at waist with button closure. Center vented back; Flap at top back. Full plaid lining; Contemporary fit. Size 4 measures approximately 35'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; May vary by size. Shell / Lining: 100% Polyester; Sleeve Lining: 100% Cupro; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemClassic cap toes and quilting make these Paul Mayer flats a shoe wardrobe essential. Leather upper, leather lining, rubber sole. Made in Spain. Square toe; patent leather cap toe; fabric bow accent; quilted leather upper. Available in full and half sizes.
- Heel measures approximately 10mm/ 0.5 inches. Black patent-leather. Grosgrain trim, button-detailed elasticated strap, round toe. Slip on. Designer color: Noir
- Similar itemIt's no surprise that the masters of the 'Classic Trench' hail from the city of fog. Burberry's knack for creating luxe outterwear spans far beyond its London beginnings. This cropped piece is the perfect mix of military utility and modern sophistication. Midweight, water resistant stretch woven. Spread collar with double breasted placket, zip closure and belted hem. Two button flap pockets. Signature gun flap yoke in back and button epaulets on cuffs. Fabric lined with allover check print. Cropped, contemporary fit. Size US 6 (UK 8)measures approximately 19'' from base of back collar to hem, '' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; May vary by size. 94% Cotton / 6% Polyamide; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemBrand from China: MURATI. Color: Black, Materials: Polyurethane, Size: One Size: Length: 36cm / 14.2", Width: 25cm / 9.8", Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar itemSachin + BabiMelrose Cocktail Dress with Peplum FeathersDetailsCrepe "Melrose" dress by Sachin + Babi with dyed ostrich (South Africa) feather hem.Approx. length from shoulder to hem: 46"L (size 4) to 47"L (size 12).Plunge illusion neckline (dotted tulle).Sleeveless with cut-in shoulders.Sheath silhouette; peplum at waist.Back zip.Triacetate/polyester self; nylon tulle.Polyester lining.Dry clean.Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Manolo Blahnik Chaos Crystal Ankle-Wrap Sandal in BlackDesigner About Sachin + Babi:Husband-and-wife design team Sachin and Babi Ahluwalia launched their Sachin + Babi ready-to-wear collection in 2008. The duo is known for using exquisite textiles with intricate hand work, resulting in a polished glam style.
- Alexander McQueenBritannia Skull-Clasp Studded Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen napa leather clutch bag.Tonal studs form Union Jack pattern.Silvertone framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners.Signature hinged skull clasp with crystal details.3 1/2"H x 6 1/4"W x 2 1/4"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.