where the streets have no name - 30 seconds to mars
Tagged by @nessazura in her lovely set:
Ten facts about me;
-I hate slow things (internet, cars, etc.)
-I get cold easily, but I love the winter
-I can count the people who call me by my real name on one hand
-I have MANY guilty pleasures
-I love to sing, and want to be a singer someday (although it probably won't happen)
-I put myself down a lot
-I hate it when strangers look over my shoulder (like now... But i'm in a Starbucks, so what do you expect?)
-I hate getting pestered
-I'm a very sarcastic person
-I would very much like to meet Chelsea Handler
Aaaaand I was also tagged by name twin:
1. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
I'd like for all the morons to shut up
2. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Singing (I feel so much better when I do)
3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I would try to be myself more and not be afraid to follow my dreams
4. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Never live your life for other people, Live it for yourself
5. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
How I speak my mind. I don't do it a whole lot (and I know why)
6. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Well, when I was little I wanted to act, but living in Orange County and not LA was kinda difficult
7. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
I think so. I don't really pester my friends about shit
8. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Probably the moments I spent with my grandfather. He's pretty sick right now, and now I'm trying to spend as much time with him as possible
9. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
Not in a while. But kinda recently when I gave a few people the proverbial middle finger
10. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
If I could teleport, I would go and see my boyfriend and my dad to tell them I loved them. I would call/see as many people as I could and tell them I loved them and they meant a lot to me
11. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Dress a little more outgoing.
12. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
A few nights ago
13. If you had the chance to get a message across what would you say?
14. If you could do it all over again, would you do anything differently?
I don't think I would have moved. It felt like a waste of time now that I look back on it.