- "1. Ankle pants are a classic item that every woman needs." — @angedivinement
Rachel Zoe Ian Cigarette Pant. Skinny velveteen trousers. Zipper fly with hook closure. Four pocket styling. Imported.
- "2. Jeans are the all American addition to your wardrobe, they can easily be dressed up or down." — @angedivinement
Gap Petite Fit Guide,Tall Fit Guide Fabrication: Premium stretch denim. Wash: Authentic indigo with handsanding. The deconstructed accents are unique and vary jean to jean. Hardware: Button closure, zip fly. Features: Five pocket styling. Cut: Low rise. Fit: Skinny through the hip and thigh. Leg opening: Slim. Inseams: regular: 32", tall: 35", petite: 29"
- "3. Straight leg dress pants in a bright color go with most shoe styles. The straight leg is the most flattering cut." — @angedivinement
We love the easy polish of these modern straight leg pants in our fabulously sleek stretch cotton sateen. Sits just below the waist, for a contoured fit that flatters. Zip front with extended button tab closure. Belt loops. Slash pockets. Back button-through besom pockets. 29 1/2” inseam. 3% Spandex, 97% Cotton. Imported. Machine Washable.
- "4. Straight leg dress pants in a neutral are easy to wear and mix and match with most tops, outerwear, and shoes." — @angedivinement
We love the easy polish of these modern straight leg pants in our fabulously sleek stretch cotton sateen. Sits just below the waist, for a contoured fit that flatters. Zip front with extended button tab closure. Belt loops. Slash pockets. Back button-through besom pockets. 32” inseam.
- "5. Casual shorts are a must, unless you live in Alaska." — @angedivinement
A dressed-up short with tons of polish thanks to a three-inch inseam, back welt pockets and a hook and bar closure on the front (for a sophisticated, clean silhouette). Perfect for popping over tights with knee-high boots—we're even wearing this pair to the office. 3” Inseam. Features single pleats at front. Wide waistband. Cuffed hem. Slant pockets at front along with welt pockets at back. Hook and bar closure at waistband. Zip closure. 100% Polyethylene.
- "6. You will need 2 basic skirts. One is the A line." — @angedivinement
- "7. And the other in another shape. I like the bell silhouette." — @angedivinement
Distract yourself from the daily mundane when you wear this fully-lined, smoked charcoal skirt! Its A-line shape will make you want to twirl your hips about to the tunes of just about anything! Note its front tie bow, its hidden back zipper with a hook and eye closure, and the running stitch along its waist. Pair this garment with a simple cropped tank top over a 3/4 length-sleeved onesie , tights of your choice, and heels you can dance in! Throw your cell phone in its deep, accessible front pockets, and do what you went out to do - rock, boogie, and twirl! - 100% Polyester. - Hand wash cold separately from other garments. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. - Fully lined. Back zipper with hook and eye closure. Ties in front. Two accessible front pockets. - Imported
- "8. If you prefer skirts over pants, add a 3rd shape. The circle skirt is one of my favorites for the way it hangs on the body." — @angedivinement
Pretty pink skater skirt by miso featuring a gold belt with a gold buckle. Pink skirt. Skater stye. Belt included. Add some girly glam to your wardrobe with this feminine skater skirt by miso. Don’t panic ladies; you don’t have to be a skater to wear this on trend piece. Winter may be on the way but this doesn’t mean your wardrobe has to be grey and sombre too. Brighten up your separates collection with a pop of pink and pair this stunning skirt with a plain tee, pumps and a blazer for a cool daytime look. Alternatively wear it with a blouse and boots and take your look from day to night. Miso get fun, funky and fabulous with gorgeous miso clothing. Young, bright and full of personality, the miso girl is fashion forward and knows how to style prints, patterns and statement clothing whilst still retaining a feminine edge. Choose from catwalk inspired dresses, bold jewellery, and colourful tops, skirts and trousers.
- "9. Ankle pants in a pretty color." — @angedivinement
Exposed front zippers are functional pocket closures for skinny ankle-length pants in sleek stretch twill. Zip fly with button-tab closure. Back welt pockets. Approx. inseam: 29". Cotton/spandex; machine wash. By MICHAEL Michael Kors; imported. Narrative.
- "10. A second pair of jeans in a different wash/cut." — @angedivinement
Boyfriend jean in blue from Current and Elliot. These cotton-blend jeans feature belt loops, five pocket design, rolled ankle cuffs, button and concealed zipper closure.
- "11. Dressy shorts." — @angedivinement
With scalloped edge and bow detailed belt. Spot. Wool mix. Hand wash only.
- "12. The denim skirt." — @angedivinement
Dark denim skater skirt 68% Cotton,23% Polyester,9% Elastane. Machine washable.
- "13. A red shirt adds some kick to your wardrobe." — @angedivinement
Alexander McQueen wool skirt. Flared, fully lined. Concealed zip fastening at side. 100% wool; lining: 74% silk, 26% polyamide. Black colourway styled with: Jil Sander jumper, MCQ Alexander McQueen shoes, Proenza Schouler bag. Red colourway styled with: Helmut Lang top, Alexander McQueen clutch, bracelet and ankle boots.
- "14. A formal skirt. Wearing separates instead of a dress to formal events will provide more alternatives and help you stand out in a crowd." — @angedivinement
Zadig et Voltaire skirt with embroidery at belt, 100% silk, lining 100% polyester.
- "15. Don't forget to add some different elements for days when you get bored." — @angedivinement
Invest in an Alexander Wang statement piece to amp up your fashion credentials. Presenting a croco-embossed mini skirt in swamp green, showcasing lace-up detail and exposed zipper. Style with cashmere for an urban-chic look. Gold-toned eyelets. Exposed bronze-toned zippered back. 100% Calf leather. Fully lined. Lining: 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- "16. With my girlie style, adding edge helps me freshen things up occasionally." — @angedivinement
Embrace the biker trend with these fab shorts with embellished sides, add some boots and a leather jacket to complete your look.