Shop this look
- Beautifully distressed, this classic brown leather arm chair has a slightly more modern line than your average club chair but still retains the traditional hallmarks of rich leather and nailhead borders. Classic masculine style with a twist. 38 inches high x 32 inches wide x 38 inches deep. Seat height:16 inches; arm height: 24 inches. Solid hardwood frame filled with foam, fabric upholstered in top grain leather; down wrapped in foam cushion offering luxurious comfort and support. Aniline leather imported from either Argentina or Italy. Eight step dying process, finished with strategic distressing resulting in a proprietary "Vintage Cigar" finish.
- This flame mahogany bookcase with doors was recently hand-crafted in England by a third-generation cabinetmaker. Using the choicest materials and the most refined techniques, he produced an heirloom quality piece that would make an excellent addition to any home or office furniture collection. This beautiful mahogany bookcase owes its design and construction to a long tradition of English furniture making. Beginning with the wood itself, satinwood inlays adorn the face to produce a lovely contrast with the mahogany. Satinwood and mahogany are a classic pairing favored in Georgian period furniture and in succeeding periods. The upper five shelves are all fully adjustable with alligator bracket supports, which were also a favorite bookshelf design element in the Georgian and Victorian periods. Finally, the flame mahogany doors lock with an accompanying skeleton key; even the lock itself was fashioned by an English forger just as its antique predecessors were many years ago. Few wood furniture pieces display such an amazing selection as this mahogany bookcase with doors does. The mahogany and satinwood have been treated to an elaborate finishing process that included seven stages, the last being a fine coat of hand-rubbed wax, which enriches and protects the natural beauty of the wood. As a result, the wood will remain beautiful for many years to come, particularly as a patina sets in. The underlying structure of this bookcase is quite strong, as it needs to be in order to support the substantial number of books that would fit on its shelves. Each shelf is thick and sturdy, while the plinth base provides sturdy support, and the underlying structure is solid wood. Because of these quality elements, this mahogany office bookcase will last for many decades to come, as any truly heirloom quality piece should!
- Similar itemFind Freestanding Lamps at Target.com! Create a focal point in your living room or bedroom with this amber floor lamp. Featuring an intricate dragonfly design and Tiffany-style stained glass, this detailed lamp instantly delivers visual appeal. Made of bronzed metal, this lamp also offers durability. Size: 58"H 18". Color: Amber Yellow. Gender: Unisex.
- Similar itemThe flourished, curving shape of this chaise is softened by the luxurious leather upholstery and adventurous element of its upholstered velvety Brazilian cowhide foot area. Natural ambiance of rich tones and visual texture decorate the two different leathers on the lounge’s sides and seat section, enhanced by the glistening finish of shiny antique nailheads. Embossed leather is applied to the rolled end of the backrest to heighten the craftsmanship of the decorative and elegant seating piece. Oak frame with leather upholstery Crafted with aniline dyed buffalo leather, Brazilian hide and patterned embossed leather Antique brass nail heads for trim No assembly required Matches the Santa Fe Sofa, Roll Arm Bench, Wing Chair, and Storage Ottoman Made to order in the USA This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise
- Similar itemFind Freestanding Lamps at Target.com! Illuminate a room exquisitely with the Tiffany-style Yellow Rose Torchiere. This elegant floor lamp boasts a beautiful stained glass shade with a beautiful floral pattern and accents in blue, green, white and purple. The column has a simple, twisted design and a foot switch. For use with up to a watt incandescent light bulb. Gender: Unisex.
- Similar itemThis beautiful one of a kind book shelf is constructed of reclaimed wood for a rustic look that brings character and charm to any room. The bookshelf is hand-carved to produce a perfect place to display favorite reads.
- This exquisite leather top writing desk is a new, heirloom quality English reproduction. It was recently crafted by hand in England using time honored, traditional techniques to create a piece of furniture that will last for generations to come. The craftsman who created this desk is also able to get a rich and antique-like look from the desk by taking the time to build and finish the piece the right way. Mahogany was the obvious choice of wood for this desk. It provides a warm color and goes well with most other woods. To further enhance the mahogany, satinwood inlays have been put around the top and drawer fronts. Solid antiqued brass handles adorn the drawers as well. Each drawer locks and two keys are included. You will see that both drawers are made with hand cut dovetails and slide easily on their wooden runners. A beautiful panel of dark brown leather makes up the top. Leather is a wonderful work surface for writing and a variety of other activities. The border of the leather has an elegant gold tooling which helps transition the leather to the wood. All four sides of this leather top writing desk are finished which allows you the option of arranging the desk where the back can be seen. The finish itself is a rich, hand rubbed finish that ends in several layers of hand rubbed wax. This traditional hand rubbed finished gives the desk its very antique-like look. A functional and very beautiful piece of furniture, this writing desk would look great in any home or office! It’s small size allows you to put it almost anywhere, but isn’t too small to be useful. The measurement from the floor to the bottom of the desk is 24″.
- Similar itemA true classic look for the living area, this vintage bronze floor lamp offers a stunning Tiffany-style art glass shade that ads rich tones in a geometric pattern. This hand-crafted Tiffany style lamp will illuminate your home with warm shades of amber, bisque and earth green arranged in a clean and simple geometric pattern reminiscent of the works of Frank Lloyd Wright. The sturdy base complements the Arts & Crafts style and is finished in a vintage bronze patina.
- The classic club chair gets treated to an unexpected twist, with a rustic cowhide upholstered back. Part old boys club, part rough riding cowboy, this caster-footed chair expresses city and country styles with ease. 30.25 inches high x 28.5 inches wide x 38.25 deep. Seat: 18.5 inches high x 16-19 inches wide x 20.5 inches deep; Arm Height: 24.5 inches. Constructed from wood, leather, cow hide, Sinuous Springs, down feather and Polyfill. Dark brown leather finish, Caster feet.
- Organize your office in style with this handmade triple bookcase. If you are familiar with antique English furniture, then you know: traditional English furniture consistently features a fluid combination between aesthetic mastery and enduring utility. This bookcase is certainly no exception. Treated to an elaborate finishing process, the burl walnut displays a rich complexion and a striking grain, while the Georgian style moulding and break front design look especially striking. With storage space totaling at an impressive eighteen shelves–three of which are contained within the locking cabinets–this bookcase has plenty to offer for your library or office. Additionally, the exterior shelf space is completely adjustable by means of an alligator bracket system, which was popular during the Georgian and Victorian periods. Of course, because this bookcase is handmade by a third-generation English cabinetmaker, it is very sturdy, containing thick, strong shelves and resting on a firm plinth base. And don’t worry about moving this large bookshelf around, since it disassembles into the three sections demarcated by the break front design, and this is how the piece will ship.
- Quoizel, Tf879f, Floor Lamps, Tiffany, Lamps,Vintage Bronze This Beautiful Tiffany Style Collection Features A Handcrafted, Genuine Art Glass Shade Created In Rich Jewel Tones As Well As Soft Pastels. The Glass Is Arranged In A Classic Art Nouveau Pattern. The Warm Color Palette Creates A Harmonious Balance Of Light, And The Complementary Base Is Finished In A Vintage Bronze. Features: Tiffany Glass Shade - Enchanting Art Nouveau Style - Lightweight Resin Material Is Sleek And Sturdy - Bulbs Are Not Included With This Item - Bulb Options Will Be Presented Upon Checkout - Pull Chain Socket Switch - Rated For Installation And Use In Dry Locations Only - Fully Covered Under Quoizel's Limited Lifetime Warranty - Dimensions: Height: 62" - Width: 18" - Cord Length: 12 Feet - Electrical Specifications: Number Of Bulbs: 2 - Bulb Base: Medium (E26) - Compatible Bulb Type(S): Incandescent, Cfl, Led - Bulb(S) Included: No - Watts Per Bulb: 100 - Total Wattage: 200 - Voltage: 120 - About Quoizel: At Quoizel, We Create More Than Lighting. We Create Timeless Pieces Designed With You In Mind. We Do This By Avoiding Trends And Fads, By Balancing Form And Function, And By Making Our Choices Thoughtfully. This Kind Of Dedication, Integrity And Quality Not Only Goes Into The Design Of Our Products, But Its In The Way We Do Business As Well. Its Why Weve Grown From A Small Company To Become One Of The Nations Leading Manufacturers Of Fine Decorative Lighting. Founded In 1930 In New York, We Relocated To Charleston, Sc In 1996 To A State-Of-The-Art 500,000 Square-Foot Facility. Though Weve Grown In Size, Weve Never Lost Sight Of Our Small Business Heritage. In Fact, We Remain Privately Held, Family-Owned And Operated. Many Of Our Products Embody Our History Of Being Artisans In Glass And Natural Materials. We Work With Resources That Will Not Only Illuminate Your Living Space But Also Enhance The Beauty Of Your Home.