Shop this look
- Similar itemBring modern luxury into any space with our new high back sleek wing chair. Color/Finish: Antique Brown. Height: 40" Width: 31" Depth: 28" Floor to Top of Seat: 19" Width of Seat: 21" Depth of Seat: 22" Bottom Clearance: 11.5" Width of Back Rest: 31" Floor to Arm Rest: 20" Estimated Yardage: 4.48 Yards.
- Beautifully distressed, this classic brown leather arm chair has a slightly more modern line than your average club chair but still retains the traditional hallmarks of rich leather and nailhead borders. Classic masculine style with a twist. 38 inches high x 32 inches wide x 38 inches deep. Seat height:16 inches; arm height: 24 inches. Solid hardwood frame filled with foam, fabric upholstered in top grain leather; down wrapped in foam cushion offering luxurious comfort and support. Aniline leather imported from either Argentina or Italy. Eight step dying process, finished with strategic distressing resulting in a proprietary "Vintage Cigar" finish.
- No country style home or beach style cottage is complete without this richly constructed lamp. The lamp's materials of wood, rope and linen hint at the great outdoors as they combine to create a stylish, modern aesthetic. A rectangular clear glass base reflects the warm light from the light above – try filling it with shells and sea glass from your last trip to the shore lazy summer days all year long. 25 inches high x 20 inches wide x 20 inches deep ; lamp base is 14 inches high x 9 inches wide x 9 inches deep. Constructed of wood, steel, glass and rope with linen shade that features white cotton lining. Natural dark linen shade features white cotton lining, clear glass base with natural wood finish. 3-way socket, 150 max wattage; A19 incandescent bulb recommended. Weight: 12 lb.
- Similar itemThe flourished, curving shape of this chaise is softened by the luxurious leather upholstery and adventurous element of its upholstered velvety Brazilian cowhide foot area. Natural ambiance of rich tones and visual texture decorate the two different leathers on the lounge’s sides and seat section, enhanced by the glistening finish of shiny antique nailheads. Embossed leather is applied to the rolled end of the backrest to heighten the craftsmanship of the decorative and elegant seating piece. Oak frame with leather upholstery Crafted with aniline dyed buffalo leather, Brazilian hide and patterned embossed leather Antique brass nail heads for trim No assembly required Matches the Santa Fe Sofa, Roll Arm Bench, Wing Chair, and Storage Ottoman Made to order in the USA This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise
- Similar itemFind Freestanding Lamps at Target.com! The cornerstone of the Aurora Collection is quality, and this incandescent traditional table lamp is no exception. Combining a classic copper finish and posh styling, you will find no better way to highlight the charm of your home. With the superb craftsmanship and affordable price this lamp is sure to tastefully indulge your extravagant side. Color: Brown. Gender: Unisex.
- Similar itemCross section. Classic wingback curves intersect modern in a standout black and white plaid. Fashion-driven freeform grid reimagines the silhouette in striking new proportions: Ultra high back, low sloped arms and deep plush seat—all elevated on tapered onyx legs. Brooklyn-based designer Aelfie Oudghiri was inspired by New York's grid system of city streets, observing, "we're always moving at hard angles, in rectangles or straight lines. I think I've absorbed a lot of the urban geometry." Learn about Aelfie Oudghiri on our blog. After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order. Details and Dimensions: Suitor chair 33"Wx35"Dx40"H. Pattern designed by Aelfie Oudghiri. 100% Cotton fabric: Plaid. Solid maple legs with onyx finish. Benchmade. Made in USA. Eco-friendly construction: Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame. Seat cushion is soy-based polyfoam and fiber. Overall Dimensions: Width: 33" Depth: 35" Height: 40" Seat(From Ground): Width: 20" Depth: 23" Height: 16"
- Similar itemHand-hammered iron base glows with an antiqued copper and verdigris patina. Wide, tapered shade in beige linen is lined in cream cotton for a soft glow.
- Similar itemThe Becca chair exudes stylish flair in contemporary interiors. A high back and sloped arms elicit elegance, while charcoal brown upholstery and nailhead trim lend captivating energy. 22"W x 24.8"D x 36.4"H. Cherry mahogany birchwood legs. 60% linen/40% polyester upholstery. Nickel nailhead trim. Spot clean only. Minimum purchase of 2.
- This exquisite leather top writing desk is a new, heirloom quality English reproduction. It was recently crafted by hand in England using time honored, traditional techniques to create a piece of furniture that will last for generations to come. The craftsman who created this desk is also able to get a rich and antique-like look from the desk by taking the time to build and finish the piece the right way. Mahogany was the obvious choice of wood for this desk. It provides a warm color and goes well with most other woods. To further enhance the mahogany, satinwood inlays have been put around the top and drawer fronts. Solid antiqued brass handles adorn the drawers as well. Each drawer locks and two keys are included. You will see that both drawers are made with hand cut dovetails and slide easily on their wooden runners. A beautiful panel of dark brown leather makes up the top. Leather is a wonderful work surface for writing and a variety of other activities. The border of the leather has an elegant gold tooling which helps transition the leather to the wood. All four sides of this leather top writing desk are finished which allows you the option of arranging the desk where the back can be seen. The finish itself is a rich, hand rubbed finish that ends in several layers of hand rubbed wax. This traditional hand rubbed finished gives the desk its very antique-like look. A functional and very beautiful piece of furniture, this writing desk would look great in any home or office! It’s small size allows you to put it almost anywhere, but isn’t too small to be useful. The measurement from the floor to the bottom of the desk is 24″.
- Similar itemSweet, simple, coastal style brings fresh color to your room from this lovely accent lamp. Set it on your side table or other surface and watch it flourish, from its aqua seeded glass base to the textured linen shade. The transparent nature of the base is enhanced from the light bubbly texture of the glass for a charming table lamp with serene, unassuming South Beach style. Dark nickel-colored hardware brings the light fixture’s design together, complimenting the natural-toned linen lampshade. Lamp base made with seeded aqua-colored glass Natural-toned textured linen lampshade included Fits one (1) light bulb (not included) Plugin table lamp
- Simple designs can still make a bold statement. This contemporary chair features rolled arms,a tall back and a removable seat cushion,all while upholstered in a gorgeous striped design.
- Organize your office in style with this handmade triple bookcase. If you are familiar with antique English furniture, then you know: traditional English furniture consistently features a fluid combination between aesthetic mastery and enduring utility. This bookcase is certainly no exception. Treated to an elaborate finishing process, the burl walnut displays a rich complexion and a striking grain, while the Georgian style moulding and break front design look especially striking. With storage space totaling at an impressive eighteen shelves–three of which are contained within the locking cabinets–this bookcase has plenty to offer for your library or office. Additionally, the exterior shelf space is completely adjustable by means of an alligator bracket system, which was popular during the Georgian and Victorian periods. Of course, because this bookcase is handmade by a third-generation English cabinetmaker, it is very sturdy, containing thick, strong shelves and resting on a firm plinth base. And don’t worry about moving this large bookshelf around, since it disassembles into the three sections demarcated by the break front design, and this is how the piece will ship.