- Similar itemManufactured by Nuevo. 36"W x 36"d x 14.5"h. Marble top. Polished metal base. Stainless steel. Available in White; Imported;
- Similar itemOur overstuffed Chas Armchair looks and feels like it came straight from an English manor. Carved hardwood legs, button-tufted upholstery, nailhead trim and plush velvet make it a classic—all without squandering the inheritance.Details & Dimensions: Olive. 31"W x 37.50"D x 35"H. Polyester, birch wood, polyurethane foam, metal. Handcrafted. Fabric treated for colorfastness. Spot clean or professional clean only. Assembly Required.
- This stunning mahogany triple breakfront bookcase is English-made by hand as a reproduction of a Georgian antique and imported to our furniture store here in Atlanta, GA, USA. The mahogany displays an incredibly rich complexion and a lovely, subtle grain, and also comes with an complement of satinwood banding. The English breakfront design is implemented beautifully, and with a total of eighteen adjustable shelves, this bookcase should house all but the largest library collections. The shelves are thick and strong, able to hold an entire row of books. Of course, because this bookcase is quite sturdy, it will do so for decades to come. This bookcase comes in three sections (two sides and middle) for easier moving and shipping. Like all of our English reproduction furniture, this triple bookcase exhibits the finest we offer in craftsmanship and materials, and no amount of cheap imitation can equal the beauty that this bookcase will possess decades from now. So whether you are looking for an attractive English bookcase for daily use or something a little more formal, this bookcase fits both molds, making it a fine candidate for any home or office furniture collection! The shelf depth of the sides is 9.5″ and the middle is 11.25″.
- Similar itemThis tufted respite is inspired by a sofa spotted by our buyers at a London antiques market. They loved it so much that they decided to give it a modern twist with an armless shape that looks charming in pairs. Cotton, rayon velvet upholstery; polyfill. Wilcox finish Hardwood frame. Spring seat construction Professionally clean. Handmade in USA 36"H, 24"W, 37"D. Seat: 18"H
- This antique style double open bookcase was recently hand-crafted in England as a Georgian period reproduction and imported directly to our furniture store here in Atlanta, GA, USA. The mahogany has been treated to an elaborate finishing process that included hand-distressing and hand-polishing. As a result, the fine wood displays an incredibly rich complexion and grain just like antique furniture of old. Satinwood inlays around the top and down each vertical length also complement the mahogany beautifully. This bookcase is as sturdy as it is beautiful, with a strong plinth base and a total of ten strong bookshelves that are fully adjustable with wooden alligator brackets. For easier transport this bookcase does break down into four pieces (top, base, and two bookcase sections). It is easy to re-assemble; the two bookcase sections sit on the base and the crown holds them all together. Pre-drilled holes and screws are also included to further add to the bookcase’s stability. The shelf depth is 11 3/8″. This double open bookcase not only offers the finest in furniture-making materials and antique style craftsmanship but also the opportunity to consolidate your library (or the better part of it) into one beautiful bookshelf!
- Add a sense of effortless glamour to any room with this classic Hollywood Regency style coffee table. Antique brass and marble finishes add a subtle, luxe touch while the curved details within the base create a fluid, feminine appeal. Perfect for deco inspired rooms. 24.5 inches high x 16 inches wide x 16 inches deep. Constructed from iron and marble. Antique brass finish. Finishes are all hand applied crafted for a well worn timeless effect.
- This flame mahogany bookcase with doors was recently hand-crafted in England by a third-generation cabinetmaker. Using the choicest materials and the most refined techniques, he produced an heirloom quality piece that would make an excellent addition to any home or office furniture collection. This beautiful mahogany bookcase owes its design and construction to a long tradition of English furniture making. Beginning with the wood itself, satinwood inlays adorn the face to produce a lovely contrast with the mahogany. Satinwood and mahogany are a classic pairing favored in Georgian period furniture and in succeeding periods. The upper five shelves are all fully adjustable with alligator bracket supports, which were also a favorite bookshelf design element in the Georgian and Victorian periods. Finally, the flame mahogany doors lock with an accompanying skeleton key; even the lock itself was fashioned by an English forger just as its antique predecessors were many years ago. Few wood furniture pieces display such an amazing selection as this mahogany bookcase with doors does. The mahogany and satinwood have been treated to an elaborate finishing process that included seven stages, the last being a fine coat of hand-rubbed wax, which enriches and protects the natural beauty of the wood. As a result, the wood will remain beautiful for many years to come, particularly as a patina sets in. The underlying structure of this bookcase is quite strong, as it needs to be in order to support the substantial number of books that would fit on its shelves. Each shelf is thick and sturdy, while the plinth base provides sturdy support, and the underlying structure is solid wood. Because of these quality elements, this mahogany office bookcase will last for many decades to come, as any truly heirloom quality piece should!
- Similar itemHas the architectural ever been more opulent? For centuries, gilding—the application of thin sheets of beaten gold—has been practiced by masters of the form. We decided to update the old-world technique for a distinctly modern glow, layering gold tissue over a solid hand-forged iron pedestal base before burnishing and distressing it. To dial up the lavishness even more, we select each marble stone is for its inimitable striations of ivory veins and caramel flecks through a multitude of deep browns. The result is simply a knockout, a centerpiece for any home unafraid of going all the way. Features: Gold leaf finish. Metal frame and marble top. Dimensions: 18" H x 40" Diameter.
- Similar itemShapely, classic lines and impeccable crafting make this chair a worthy tribute to the English antique that inspired it. Flared, rolled arms, thick cushions and sumptuous leather upholstery give it sink-in comfort, while compact proportions and slender, turned legs make it as easy to place in the bedroom or study as it is in the living room. 30"W x 28"D x 35"H. Handcrafted by skilled artisans. Built with a solid hardwood frame. Back and seat are padded with high-resiliency foam. Trimmed at the arms with steel nail heads finished in antique bronze. Turned, solid wood legs have an espresso finish. Upholstered in supple Vintage Saddle leather. 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.