- Similar itemManufactured by Nuevo. Free Ground Shipping (UPS / FedEx / Curbside) 36"w x 36"d x 14.5"h. Marble top. Polished metal base. Stainless steel. Available in White; Imported;
- This stunning mahogany triple breakfront bookcase is English-made by hand as a reproduction of a Georgian antique and imported to our furniture store here in Atlanta, GA, USA. The mahogany displays an incredibly rich complexion and a lovely, subtle grain, and also comes with an complement of satinwood banding. The English breakfront design is implemented beautifully, and with a total of eighteen adjustable shelves, this bookcase should house all but the largest library collections. The shelves are thick and strong, able to hold an entire row of books. Of course, because this bookcase is quite sturdy, it will do so for decades to come. This bookcase comes in three sections (two sides and middle) for easier moving and shipping. Like all of our English reproduction furniture, this triple bookcase exhibits the finest we offer in craftsmanship and materials, and no amount of cheap imitation can equal the beauty that this bookcase will possess decades from now. So whether you are looking for an attractive English bookcase for daily use or something a little more formal, this bookcase fits both molds, making it a fine candidate for any home or office furniture collection! The shelf depth of the sides is 9.5″ and the middle is 11.25″.
- Similar itemGenuine Leather embossed crocodile box with cedar lining – 9” L x 9”W x 2”H.
- This flame mahogany bookcase with doors was recently hand-crafted in England by a third-generation cabinetmaker. Using the choicest materials and the most refined techniques, he produced an heirloom quality piece that would make an excellent addition to any home or office furniture collection. This beautiful mahogany bookcase owes its design and construction to a long tradition of English furniture making. Beginning with the wood itself, satinwood inlays adorn the face to produce a lovely contrast with the mahogany. Satinwood and mahogany are a classic pairing favored in Georgian period furniture and in succeeding periods. The upper five shelves are all fully adjustable with alligator bracket supports, which were also a favorite bookshelf design element in the Georgian and Victorian periods. Finally, the flame mahogany doors lock with an accompanying skeleton key; even the lock itself was fashioned by an English forger just as its antique predecessors were many years ago. Few wood furniture pieces display such an amazing selection as this mahogany bookcase with doors does. The mahogany and satinwood have been treated to an elaborate finishing process that included seven stages, the last being a fine coat of hand-rubbed wax, which enriches and protects the natural beauty of the wood. As a result, the wood will remain beautiful for many years to come, particularly as a patina sets in. The underlying structure of this bookcase is quite strong, as it needs to be in order to support the substantial number of books that would fit on its shelves. Each shelf is thick and sturdy, while the plinth base provides sturdy support, and the underlying structure is solid wood. Because of these quality elements, this mahogany office bookcase will last for many decades to come, as any truly heirloom quality piece should!
- Similar itemThe boxwood has been valued from antiquity for its denseness, fine texture and trainability. This cultivar requires no maintenance, is trained into a non-boxy globe and will happily occupy a prominent or supportive position in your home. Details & Dimensions: Green. 3.93"Dia x 6.50"H. Natural plant, ceramic, foam. Handcrafted.
- Classic French interiors, especially country and farmhouse spaces combine formal craftsmanship with relaxed materials and finishes; creating that signature attitude of improvisation and effortless elegance. Caned pieces like this chic reproduction antique nightstand embody this quality to perfection: feminine but not fussy, elegant but not precious, and ready for the city or country. Sweet dreams! 32 inches high x 26 inches wide x 16 inches deep. Constructed from hand carved beech wood, cane and marble. Finished in Antique White. Marble table top.
- Preserved while freshly picked, natural evergreen foliage looks and feels like living boxwood arranged atop willow branches in a mossy, stone finished terracotta planter. Designer: Constance Lael-Linyard. Dimensions: 9" depth by 15" width by 17" height. Material: boxwood/foam/terracotta.
- Organize your office in style with this handmade triple bookcase. If you are familiar with antique English furniture, then you know: traditional English furniture consistently features a fluid combination between aesthetic mastery and enduring utility. This bookcase is certainly no exception. Treated to an elaborate finishing process, the burl walnut displays a rich complexion and a striking grain, while the Georgian style moulding and break front design look especially striking. With storage space totaling at an impressive eighteen shelves–three of which are contained within the locking cabinets–this bookcase has plenty to offer for your library or office. Additionally, the exterior shelf space is completely adjustable by means of an alligator bracket system, which was popular during the Georgian and Victorian periods. Of course, because this bookcase is handmade by a third-generation English cabinetmaker, it is very sturdy, containing thick, strong shelves and resting on a firm plinth base. And don’t worry about moving this large bookshelf around, since it disassembles into the three sections demarcated by the break front design, and this is how the piece will ship.
- Add a sense of effortless glamour to any room with this classic Hollywood Regency style coffee table. Antique brass and marble finishes add a subtle, luxe touch while the curved details within the base create a fluid, feminine appeal. Perfect for deco inspired rooms. 24.5 inches high x 16 inches wide x 16 inches deep. Constructed from iron and marble. Antique brass finish. Finishes are all hand applied crafted for a well worn timeless effect.