- Similar itemBold brushstrokes of color form a geometric abstract in this hand-painted contemporary artwork. Commissioned and curated by our experienced art buyers, it's a Pier 1 original and one-of-a-kind. Visit us online or in store to view our extensive gallery of fine art and prints. Details & Dimensions: Multicolor. 60"W x 36"H. Cotton canvas, pine wood, paint. Hand-painted.
- Similar itemLet's Go Abstract. Set a course for a beautiful design destination. The colorful Coral Maps I Printed Art Canvas from emma at home is just the piece to take your walls from blah to bold. Owner and designer Emma Gardner draws from her unique viewpoint of Asian themes, modern art, and natural forms to create each of her pieces. This high-quality work is a giclee print of an original painting on stretched canvas. Abstract shapes in playful pink, gray, tan, and coral hues merge in an exuberant pattern that feels hip and sophisticated. It's the perfect way to bring your space to a stylish finish. Giclee print of an original painting. Stretched canvas over a wood frame. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemDive into fresh style with this landscape giclee print. For this work, artist Megan Meagher painted an abstract leafy tree against a dramatic sunset setting. The best part? This piece comes framed so it's ready to hang as soon as it arrives. Giclee print. Comes framed. 34" W x 1" D x 34" H. Artist: Megan Meagher.
- Similar itemDive into fresh style with this landscape giclee print. For this work, artist Megan Meagher painted two abstract leafy tree against a dramatic sunset setting. The best part? This piece comes framed so it's ready to hang as soon as it arrives. Giclee print. Comes framed. 34" W x 1" D x 34" H. Artist: Megan Meagher.
- Design by David Hurn. Composition: Fine Art Giclée print, white frame, Acid-free 100% cotton paper. Details: Isle of Wight Festival, England. 1969 by David Hurn. Fine art giclée print on acid-free 100% cotton paper, white wooden frame. 150-piece edition. Authenticated. Measurements of photographic print only: 25,5 x 17 cm. Pop festivals bring out the wildest forms of dress sense. -Life as it unfolds in front of the camera is full of so much complexity, wonder and surprise that I find it unnecessary to create new realities. There is more pleasure, for me, in things as-they-are.” Measurements: Height: 10.92 inches Width: 14.24 inches.
- Similar itemStriking a serene balance between abstraction and realism, Emma Brooks isolates a stand of trees on blank paper, articulating each bough's needles in finely detailed watercolor. Our giclée reproduction of the original painting is presented as a single sheet without a mat in a clean, black wood frame.
- Similar itemThe Surya Stacks I art delivers the mod interior contemporary intrigue. In bold neutral tones, the piece's geometric motif features abstract shapes for a graphic statement. 36"W x 38"H. Giclee acrylic print. Shades of black, brown, tan and white. Hanging hardware included.
- Similar itemIn this expressive, abstract composition Liz Jardine experimented with media and new ways of applying paint to canvas. Using multiple layers of gesso to create a very ground, she spilled on layers of acrylic paints, metallic glazes and ink, rotating and tilting the surface to allow the paints to drip and mix. Giclée print of the original is cleanly framed in a white ash with a hand-rubbed ebony finish.
- Similar itemTricia Strickfaden's modern interpretations of nature's evanescence are inspired by coastal living, suggesting an abstract quality of earth, sea and sky in unity. Her latest seascapes celebrate the ever-shifting hues of ocean and sky, observed at different moments throughout the day. 38" sq. overall. Reproduction of an oil-on-canvas painting by California-based artist Tricia Strickfaden. Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork. Printed on archival paper and hand signed by the artist. Finished with a white linen mat and mounted behind glass. Pine frame is enriched with a rich white lacquer finish.