Shop this look
- Similar itemUsing tonal brown washes for the fur and bold gestural lines to animate the feet and ears, Emma Brooks captures the swift movement of a fox on the prowl in this gorgeous work on paper. She leaves the white of the paper to describe the snowy surface as well as to add definition to the animal's coat, demonstrating a masterful, sensitive approach to working in watercolors. Our giclée reproduction of the original painting is printed on canvas without a mat in a floating, black wood frame.
- Similar itemBring bold colour to any room with this Stripe throw from Jonathan Adler. Crafted from 100% baby alpaca wool, it features a classic blue & white striped design with chic fringed edges. Finished with a hint of orange and pink, this charming throw instantly updates any space and looks fabulous paired with more home accessories from Jonathan Adler.Key features: * Striped throw * Material: 100% baby alpaca wool * Dimensions: 152x152cm * Blue & white striped design * Finished with chic fringed edges * More home accessories available from Jonathan Adler
- Similar itemAbstract expressionism brought to life in desaturated colors. Exclusively at ABC, the Nebula pillow repeats fluid designs in soft hues. Hand-painted patterns and digital printing create works of functional art. Kaleidoscope watercolors evoke gently rippling seas, waning sunsets, and the cosmos, in our exclusive upholstery collaboration. Designed in Brooklyn by Shanan Campanaro.
- Similar itemInspire conversation with a coded reminder for anyone old enough to remember when television went off the air late at night. A 12-color giclee print with a cool vintage look and feel is professionally framed and ready for hanging. Brand: SPICHER AND COMPANY. Style Name: Spicher and Company 'TV Bars - Black and White' Artwork. Style Number: 591567. 25"W x 20"H; Wood/glass/paper/metal; By Spicher and Company; made in the USA;
- Black and white linen placemats. Monochromatic center transitions from black to gray on white background. This digital print maintains the detail and brush-stroke textures of the original painted watercolor. Machine washable.
- Similar itemAdd pattern to your home with this stunning throw from Bronte. This luxurious throw is made from beautifully soft 100% merino lambswool, adding texture to any interior and perfect for adding an extra layer of warmth to existing bed linen. Adorned with an all over star design and finished with indulgent fringed edges, this makes a great gift idea for any occasion.Key features: * Luxuriously soft throw * Material: 100% Merino lambswool * Dimensions: 140x200cm * Stunning all over star print in navy and white tones * Reverse in reflected colours * Fringed finish * Dry-clean only * More cushions and throws available separately
- Similar itemAbstract expressionism brought to life in desaturated colors, the Madagascar pillow repeats fluid designs in soft hues. Hand-painted patterns and digital printing create works of functional art. Kaleidoscope watercolors evoke gently rippling seas, waning sunsets, and the cosmos. Designed in Brooklyn by Shanan Campanaro.
- The Lovebirds set of 8 napkins by Huddleson Linens are charming pieces of art designed for your table or outdoor picnic. The set of eight white Italian linen napkins feature a different corner motif on each napkin. The multicolored birds are painted with bright brushstrokes. Some of the motifs include settled lovebirds snuggling in bamboo cages and flighty birds in search of love. This design is also available in various tablecloths and as a table runner with a leafy watercolor border. The high quality of material and playful design of these fine table linens will ensure they become family heirlooms to be treasured for years and generations. Material : 100% Italian Linen; Sewn in USA. Size : 20" x 20" (Each Napkin) Care : Machine Washable. Note : Set of 8 Lovebirds Napkins. Because most of these items are special order,
- Similar itemPunning on the word "dash," Heather LaHaise incorporates broad brushstrokes of grey in her depiction of a rabbit poised to dash out of sight. Painting with uneven swipes of color, textural marks and a carefully rendered rabbit, she conveys the animal's quick and curious ways in a composition that bridges abstraction and realism. The artist's original acrylic on linen painting is captured in all its subtlety in a giclée reproduction on paper, framed in matte white wood.
- Similar itemImperial Crown Square Pillow DetailsLuxurious, artisan-crafted pillow features dramatic zardozi metallic applique embroidery, an ancient form of embroidery once used to adorn the gowns and uniforms of Persian rulers. The process involves tracing out the design on cloth, stretching the cloth over a wooden frame, and picking up each zardozi element with a needle and incorporating it into appropriately into the pattern. Handcrafted of rayon/cotton velvet. Embellished with hand-embroidered silver zardozi metallic threads and synthetic pearls. Feather/down insert. Dry clean. 20"Sq. Imported. Color: MULTI COLORS.