i know this is a pretty popular tippiee ♥
but these are MY wayss. i do legit, all of thesee, so these all came from my head. yes, it took awhilee, so hopefully they'll be. . . differentt?
kay, whateverr. ♥
here we goo! //♥
O1. let him notice youu checking him outt. & when he sees you, give him a flirtacious smilee // winkk, ♥(;
O2. pass him a cute note in class, <33
O3. draw hearts on his hands,
O4. play with his haiir
O5. give him a compliment on his clothing // shoes ♥
O6. have a cute argument over somethingg. ( ie. no, you were supposed to come meet mee! but i thought you were coming to me! :P )
O7. rest your head on his shoulderr, ♥
O8. play with his hand // fingers,
O9. grab his phone & enter your numberr; when you put in your name, make it cutee ♥ ( ie. nicoleeisthebestt (; )
1O. tease him (;
11. text him // iM him something cutee, ♥ ( ie. an inside joke between you twoo, or you can justt say heeyy ♥ )
12. create an inside joke ( or a handshake ! ). never lett him forget itt,
13. kiss his cheek // the top of his headd ;
14. laugh at [ most ] of his jokes,
15. tell him your best jokee ! ♥
16. play with your hair when you're around him
17. put your hand around his shoulder ;
18. ask for a hugg, ♥ // dontt let him go without a HUG, (;
19. sit next to him in a crowded area.
2O. if youre sitting next to him, scoot closer so your legs are touching.
21. don't move your hand // legs if they are touching his. instead, smilee when he notices theyre touchingg.
22. wink at him, (;
23. point out your flaws and laugh at them.
24. then point out HiS flaws & laugh at them. DON'T be meann! keep it cutee, ( ie. the way you run makes me laughh, ♥ )
25. start a POKE WAR on favebook. xP
26. ask him if he'd like to go to the movies with you & your friends,
27. acknowldege him whenever you see him, ♥ ( ie. say hi in the hallways, around the neighborhood, etc )
28. walk home with him ; ask him to walk home with you ( or to the bus stop, etc. )
29. ask him to help you with your schoolwork.
3O. ask him about his day.
31. ask him if he's going to a certain school eventt,
32. if he tells you he likes a shirt of yours, wear it more often, or gett more of that type.
33. buy him a giftt
34. hold his handd ( even if you're not friends, you can do it )
35. take his glasses ( if he has ) && try them onn ;; if you have glasses, let him try them on. laugh at the way he // you lookk, (;
36. at lunch, buy food you KNOW he likes, & offer to sharee,
37. tell him he looks CUTE todaay, ;P
38. befriend his friendss; ♥
39. style his hair. ( ie. tie them into ponytails, put random clips // bobby piins into his hair, etc. it's super fun & so adorablee. )
4O. help him with his homeworkk
41. ask to hangg after school, (;
42. take pictures together, ♥
43. walk around a block, in a park, etc ( outdoors is best ) & just TALK, ♥ it's greatt for bonding & stuff, (;
44. plan a date // gettogetherr ♥
45. dig through his backpack, steal some stuff. hide it innocently. ;D ( some guys may find this annoying, thoughh! be carefull )
46. doodle on some of his papers.
47. draw a picture -- OF HiM. don't try to hard to make it look realistic. make it funny, like a stick figure. exaggerate his distinguishing characteristics ( like a charicature ) ( ie. exaggerate big ears // lips, growing mustache, sideburns, mohawk // fauxhawk, etc. ) let him edit it if he wants // tell him to draw a picture of YOU ♥
48. take his cap & wear it. ♥
49. take his sweatshirt & wear it. ♥
5O. tell him he smells nice & manly. ;P
51. ask him who he likes ;
52. ask him aboutt his hobbies
53. share an ipod with him, ♥
54. watch a movie with him,
55. tell him a funny storyy ;P
56. play a gamee with him, one like truth or dare so you'll get to know him better. ;D ♥
57. send him a message on facebook,
58. go out of your way to talk to him, ♥
59. when in a crowd, make sure you give him lots of attention
6O. make lotss of eye contactt, ♥
okaay, i hope that's gooodd!(;
i'll probably be adding more later, but im brain dead right now.
lmfao towards the end they get really bad.
omg. i can hardly stay awakee. /:
oh well. . .