people enjoy wearing genuine designer clothing, the added quality and
the famous brands which designer clothes enjoy over inferior clothing.
However since the introduction of the internet there is an increasing amount of fake designer clothing on the market. Therefore
it is essential that when buying designer clothing you buy the genuine
designer clothing and not the fake illegal designer clothing. Here
are 5 clear points which should help you to be able to spot fake
designer clothing and avoid paying for illegal and poor quality
1. All designer clothing fakes have low prices in comparison to genuine designer clothing. Before purchasing browse around and see the normal prices for designer clothing. For example, fake Prada Jackets are selling on Ebay for less than £60! These are fake as Prada jackets can’t be bought (even direct from Prada) for anywhere near this amount. Outrageously low prices should make you cautious. Neat Designer Clothing
have some of the lowest prices on mens designer clothing, a good idea
is to check their site before purchasing as a good guide for base
prices. For example, the site show the base price of Lacoste Polos, Armani Jeans, Stone Island Jackets and many other products.
2. When buying designer clothing from a website, check the contact details and the terms & conditions. It is now a legal requirement for all websites to have full contact details (Address, Telephone, Email etc…). If
there are no contact details just a form to fill in be cautious as they
may be hard to trace if you are unsatisfied with your goods. I would also suggest avoiding Ebay as this has a lot of fake designer clothing listed on the site from foreign sellers.
3. Once of the biggest giveaways of fake designer clothing is the material of the product. Nearly
all fake designer clothing is cheaply made using low cost and inferior
materials in comparison to genuine designer clothing. If possible examine the garment and if buying on line look in detail at large photographs of the product. Fake designer clothing the stitching is normally of poor quality and details such as the brand name on labels will be missing. Look closely at the fine details.
4. The majority of fake designer clothing is imported from cheap mass production countries such as China, Thailand, Japan (mostly Asia). Try and buy directly from the UK. Even though there are fake designer clothing sellers in the UK you are less likely to become a victim of illegal fake designer clothing by buying from the UK
5. Know your rights. In the UK
if you unknowingly purchase fake designer clothing, through the
‘Distance Sellers Act’ you have 7 days to return the goods without
penalty (full refund). Also if you use your
credit card you can request your card issuer to do a cash back as the
products was not accurately described.
If you follow the above five tips you should be able to avoid fake designer clothing. The easiest way is to purchase Mens Designer Clothing where the prices are the one of the lowest in the UK and all products are 100% authentic.
Continue reading at NowPublic.com: 5 ways to spot fake designer clothing | NowPublic News Coverage http://www.nowpublic.com/5_ways_to_spot_fake_designer_clothing#ixzz20MM6zYaI