I was tagged by @i-rena and @limabean-347 to write 25 random facts about me so here it is.
1. I'm really good at remembering birthday dates. Once I learn it, I don't forget.
2. On the other hand, I'm horrible at remembering song lyrics.
3. I adore snow globes. I have my little collection of Christmas themed snow globes.
4. I also have a quite big collection of necklaces.
5. I love bananas and cheshew nuts!
6. One time when i was little, I wanted to look myself in the mirror above the sink in the bathroom. But I was too short to see so I climbed on the edge of the bathtub and from there stepped into the sink. The sink collapsed under
my weight but luckily I managed to keep my balance and wasn't hurt at all. And now it's just a great story XD
7. I never had chickenpox.
8. I am a middle child. My brother is just 11 months older than me, and my sister 26 months younger.
9. I have a thing for British accents and people! I want to visit UK at least once in my life!
10. I can speak English, and a little bit of Italian and French. I understand quite a lot of Spanish thanks to all the mexican soap operas I used to watch. xD
11. I want to make a genealogy family tree. I'm interested into my family's history, ancestors and where we come from.
12. I love DIY projects!!
13. I usually laugh at things nobody but me finds funny.
14. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was the first non obligatory book that I ever read!I fell in love with reading because of it. This series will always be a part of me.
15. I look forward to Christmas every year! It's my favourite time of year.
16. I believe everything happens for a reason.
17. When I was little, I didn't play with barbies and dolls. I played with Lego bricks!!
18. I have blue eyes.
19. Most of my favourite musicians are British or Irish, male and in a band! :D
20. I love to comment on films during and after I watch them!
21. I see beauty everywhere.
22. I hate violence and aggression.
23. Sometimes, when I'm bored on the bus, I like to make up stories about the people I see. I develop their life story in my mind, basically.
24. I love Kinder eggs and Swartzwald cake!
25. And I'll finish this list of random stuff with my name. Not random at all. My name is Ana and it's of the most popular names in Croatia and versions of it are pretty common in countries all over the world. It comes from Hebrew name Hannah (meaning "favor" or "grace"). My dad named me after his mum. And I love it! :D
I tag: @iolitte @bestdressx @rosesred @airplane @cathy-irish-chic @anashe @queenb-nyc @mars @mariekc @anelalovenathan @milkandabsinth @newyorkismysoul @orangefrio10 @mayasmiles @iloveyoudd and whoever wants to do this :D