- Similar itemWool-blend fine-knit jumper from Vince. Scoop neck. Long sleeves. Ribbed neckline and hem. Dry clean only.
- Multicoloured silk geometric print skirt from Jean Louis Sherrer Vintage featuring a concealed front fastening, belt loops and an accordion pleat design. From 1970. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemBlack leather and python skin flat from Narciso Rodriguez featuring a pointed toe, a slip-on style, a low block heel, back side cutouts and front snakeskin panel. Please note that this item cannot be shipped outside the U.S.
- FinleyBarret Relaxed Button-Up BlouseDetailsA button-up collar promotes this Barret blouse by Finley from run-of-the-mill, white blouse to rejuvenated.Poplin "Barret" blouse by Finley with iridescent buttons.High, spread collar; button-up front.Long sleeves with barrel cuffs.Relaxed fit.Shirttail hem.Cotton.Machine wash; dry clean for best results.Made in USA of imported materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2.
- Similar itemBlack and green skirt from M Missoni featuring a high waist, a geometric print on the front, plain black fabric to the back, pockets on the front, zips on the sides and a knee length.
- Similar itemChannel urban luxe in this Zip Back Crew Jumper from Jigsaw. A cropped jumper crafted in a soft cashmere and wool-blend knit. Featuring fine-ribbed cuffs and hem, and a statement zip closure on the reverse. Wear with indigo denim and colour-pop pumps for a neat, chic daytime look. Brand : Jigsaw. Material : 40% Wool, 25% Viscose, 25% Polyamide, 10% Cashmere. Neckline : Round Neck. Size : S. Sleeve : Long Sleeve. Washing Instructions : Hand wash.
- TheoryDaithi Button-Down BlouseDetailsTheory Daithi blouse in cotton poplin.Shirt collar; long sleeves.French cuffs.Covered button placket.Split shirttail hem.Yoked back.Dry clean.Imported of Italian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Theory:Founded in 1997 by Andrew Rosen, New York-based Theory redefined the modern contemporary category. Exceptional fit, high-quality fabrics, and sleek silhouettes for both men and women have made Theory designs go-to staples in stylish closets around the globe.
- Pierre HardySuede/Leather Point-Toe Ballerina Flat, Orange/NavyDetailsPierre Hardy suede and calfskin ballerina.1/2" flat covered heel.Pointed toe with squared topline.Leather lining, insole, and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Pierre Hardy:Launched in Summer 1999, the Pierre Hardy house has made its reputation for elegant, streamlined shoe silhouettes and uncluttered, almost aggressive models. The radical, decisive creative approach has its roots in Pierre Hardy's background as a dancer, illustrator, and performance designer. Pure lines, geometry, and contrasts define the Pierre Hardy style. The Pierre Hardy woman? "Daring" and "self assured," she "revels in modernity." Jeweled sandals, cutout stilettos, minimalist ballerina flats, and even sneakers take shape in clean yet sensual silhouettes. For men, Pierre Hardy also follows a graphic vision. Desert boots, sneakers, moccasins, as well as wallets and accessories, are revived and streamlined - with a studied nonchalance.
- Similar itemComposition: 37% Mohair wool , 37% Alpaca wool, 26% Polyamide. Details: lightweight sweater, round collar, 3/4 length sleeves, solid color, no pockets, logo detail, rhinestone detailing.