- Similar itemGet your motor running with this engine-revving Sam Edelman jacket. Cropped motorcycle jacket is constructed from soft suede and genuine leather. Diamond quilting at shoulders complements the channel-stitching at sides. Snap detailing at fold-over lapel. Asymmetrical zip placket. Zip hand pockets. Long sleeves boast exposed zip cuffs. Small logo plate at the nape. Fully lined. 100% leather; Lining: 100% polyester. Professional leather dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 21 in ; Sleeve Length: 34 in ; Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Christopher BlueBerlin Coated Skinny Jeans DetailsCoated twill in your choice of color. Medium rise. Five-pocket style; front zipper pocket detail; clean back pockets. Skinny style. Belt loops; button/zip front. Zipper cuffs. Cotton/polyester/spandex; machine wash. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About Christopher Blue: Founded in 1996 by husband-and-wife team Mel and Barbara Matsui, the Christopher Blue line focuses on perfect-fit denim. These jeans have become a cult favorite for their "memory" quality, meaning they fit the same way even after being laundered.
- Leather/fabric upper, fabric lining, rubber sole. Imported. Round toe; lace up; leather and textile upper with iridescent Swoosh. Supportive overlays and court-inspired traction. Lightweight EVA midsole for cushioning. Concealed 2.5" wedge. Available in full and half sizes.
- This grey T-shirt by Out of Print gets our stamp of approval! Your book-smart side will agree that the library-inspired dates screenprinted on this cotton-blend V-neck are totally tops. With every Out of Print piece purchased, a book is sent to a community in need, making this brand's array of iconic literary looks full of philanthropic flair. Mid-length Short Sleeves Come Check It Out Tee by Out of Print in Grey for Casual occasions.
- Bernhard Willhelm continues his long-standing partnership with shoe brand Camper, bringing another round of his iconic zig-zag, electric soles. This season, the Belgium-based designer used a combination of embroidered florals and whimsical patterns (like a cloud-print) on sky-high wedge sneakers. These sneakers have a canvas upper, accented with garden-inspired embroidery. Across the lacing in the front are two suede velcro straps. There is a concealed 2.5" wedge, and the shoe sits atop the collection's signature sawtooth sole. Suede and canvas upper. Rubber sole. Made in Vietnam.
- Similar item7 For All MankindGwenevere Twill Skinny Jeans, BurgundyDetails7 For All Mankind stretch twill "Gwenevere" jeans. Approx. measurements: 9" front rise; 31" inseam; 11" leg openings. Fitted through skinny legs. Five-pocket style; signature stitching on back pockets. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/spandex. Machine wash. Made in USA. Designer About 7 For All Mankind: The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Fitted bomber jacket constructed from the first Bionic Yarn denim, with snap-on double collar, metal zip front closure and elasticated hem. The sleeves have a modern tailored finishing, and the back yoke is loose with action-pleating. Fully faced in main fabric, and fully lined for comfort. Soft, black denim with super stretch-ability and an all-over water print, woven using Bionic Yarn. This innovative high-performance yarn contains recycled ocean plastic. This piece is raw and untreated. Like traditional denim, it will take on rich fades with time. Curated by Pharrell Williams, the RAW for the Oceans collection is a collaborative initiative to innovate retrieved ocean plastic into a new generation of denim and apparel. Fit: Regular bomber fit with cropped hem. Fabric: RFTO black 02 Super Stretch denim solid. 35% Cotton, 35% Lyocell, 28% Recycled Ocean Plastic, 2% Elastane. Finish: Raw denim.
- Similar itemWhether you're hitting the gym, walking the beach, or just keeping it casual, this vintage-styled graphic tee is versatile enough for all three. 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester, single jersey build for comfort. V-neck cut for a sleek, feminine silhouette. Vintage scrip print for fun, feminine style. Reebok logo at sleeve for added detail.
- Similar item7 For All MankindMid-Rise Skinny Jeans, CranberryDetails7 For All Mankind skinny jeans in cranberry (dark red). Mid rise. Five-pocket style. Skinny legs. Button/zip fly closure; belt loops. Cotton/rayon/spandex. Made in USA of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About 7 For All Mankind: The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.