Shop this look
- Similar itemAn argyle pattern is knit into this airy wool sweater, which features a dyed finish that appears to be artfully painted on. Crewneck. Long sleeves. Ribbed neck, cuffs and hem. Pullover style. About 24" from shoulder to hem. Wool. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Argyle Knit Wool Sweater
- Similar itemA classic smoking shoe crafted from Italian leathers for exquisite quality and craftsmanship. Black patent leather stitching creates a polished and sophisticated finish. Suede upper. Leather insole. Leather sole. Medium width. Made in Italy.
- "diva" asymmetrical fedora hat from the brand mademoiselle slassi. The diva line of hats is an ode to cinema and its icons. Wearing the diva asymmetrical fedora is becoming one of them. Mademoiselle slassi asymmetrical fedora is halfway between the floppy hat and the fedora. Its left side going up provides elegance and panache, and mystery too. This hat is made of a beautiful black felt with a velvet texture and it?s decorated with a wide black ribbon and bow. Dimensions for size 57 : crown height : 11 cm / brim length : 11cm. For other sizes, proportions are kept. This hat is made to order at your size. Please allow 5 to 15 business days prior to shipment. No return. Sizes: m : 56 - 57 cm ; 21 7/8 - 22 1/4 " l : 58 - 59 cm ; 22 5/8 - 23 " color : black fabric : 100% rabbit fur felt care instructions : dry clean only
- Similar item'Zig zag' knitted scarf by Missoni in red featuring gold thread woven through the zig zag pattern.
- Similar itemA stunning combination of luxurious suede and polished patent leather comes together on this ballet flat by Attilio Giusti Leombruni. The silver chain detailing gives the perfect finishing touch. Available in black or navy. Suede and patent leather upper. Leather insole. Rubber and leather sole. .5 Inch heel. Made in Italy. This shoe fits true to size; European 37 = US 7.
- Warm yellow and hot pink alternate in a delightful scarf from Rachel Armah. Woven by hand traditional West African kente cloth depicts a design known as Mako Maso Adeae. The phrase means my heart's desire in the Akan language. Each strip of kente cloth requires considerable effort and the looms are worked with both hands and feet. Each color has its own meanings in Asante culture. Green is fertility and new harvest gold is royalty black is strength aging and spirituality and white is purity.
- Similar itemEmbody bohemian glamour with this vintage inspired floppy hat. Luxe rabbit felt has a supple soft feel and wide hand sculpted brim. Accented with a rose gold pin, this hat adds a dramatic feminine finish to autumn ready ensembles.
- Free Shipping.
- Similar itemMenswear style brings preppy cool to an argyle wool pullover while a relaxed boxy cut and side-zipped hi-lo hem keep the look up to date. Crew neck. Long sleeves. Approx. 25"" length. Imported
- Saint Laurent YSL Paris Black Patent Leather Pointed BallerinaFlats 38 $525********** Saint Laurent **********Brand: Saint LaurentSize: 38 (know your Saint Laurent size)Name: BallerinesColor: BlackStyle: ParisStyle#: 359226Material: Patent LeatherRetail: $525+taxClassic ballet flatsFront pointed toeBlack patent leatherBlack leather insideBrand new in box, comes with original box and dust bagSo cute and a super must haveAny other questions just ask, I will be happy to answer them
- Originated by the Akan peoples of Ghana colorful kente cloth is the best-known of all African textiles. Kente cloth is woven in strips which is how it came by its name (kente means basket in the Ashanti dialect). Ghana's Rachel Armah creates this colorful cotton blend scarf in vivid shades of pink and yellow-orange. In kente cloth each color has a symbolic meaning: black symbolizes maturation and intensified spiritual energy; blue signifies peacefulness harmony and love; green symbolizes vegetation planting harvesting growth and spiritual renewal; gold represents royalty wealth high status glory and spiritual purity; grey is for healing and cleansing rituals; maroon signifies the color of mother earth associated with healing; pink and purple are associated with the female essence and female aspects of life; red symbolizes political and spiritual moods bloodshed sacrificial rites and death; silver is associated with the moon and represents serenity purity and joy; white is for purification sanctification rites and festive occasions; and yellow represents preciousness royalty wealth fertility and beauty.
- Similar itemYestadt Millinery was founded in 2008 by hat-making duo Jane and Molly, who create their collection in downtown Manhattan. Wool felt. Spot clean. USA.
- Similar itemJennifer Ouellette brown fur felt Ann large floppy hat. Dented top, wide drape brim, stitched-down fold-back panel at one side and softly gathered detail at other side, black grosgrain ribbon trim . 5.25" brim , approximately. Available in Brown/Black . Rabbit fur felt . Made in U.S. .